Girls To Enjoy

Gia Derza, Sophia Burns - Chubby Bunnies

Description: In an artistically decorated studio, pretty-faced, thick-bodied beauties Gia Derza and Sophia Burns share anal kinks for director Sheena Shaw's camera. Gia and Sophia sport bunny ears, white fishnets, high heels and fun attitudes. (As scantily clad Sheena shoots video, her own legs and tush look gorgeous.) Gia and Sophia bury big, glass butt plugs, push them out and taste them ass-to-mouth. Sophia gives Gia a lesbian rim job. They bend over, spreading their rears, twerking, booty clapping. Sophia uses a straw to shoot coconut milk into giggling Gia's colon through a tunnel plug. Each lady stuffs multi-colored marshmallows into her butthole and then squeezes the candies out in a single blast! They eat the treats from the floor and then share a flavorful French kiss. The girls buttfuck each other with a giant dildo that makes lewd noises in their rectums. Sophia fists Gia's flexible butthole, and Gia farts lube. Gia fists her own rectum. While fisting Gia, Sophia stuffs Boba balls inside. Gia's gaping sphincter belches the little balls back out. The girls stretch their bungholes with two hands; Sophia's anus winks and gapes. Gia deeply fists Sophia's lube-slathered butt, fishing out Boba balls. Dirty talking Sophia and Gia rub their natural tits together, pinching nipples. Sophia rides on top of Gia, their bungholes connected by a double-headed dildo. Bunny ears still on their heads, Sophia and Gia share more anal 'foodstuffs.' They eat ass-flavored marshmallows and spit the tasty sweets onto/into each other's face and mouth! Through this scene, Sophia and Gia's excited laughter almost never stops.

Genre: Gape, Big Ass, Lesbian, Fisting, Anal Play, Fetish, Toys
Cast: Gia Derza, Sophia Burns

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 3.32 GB
Duration: 00:31:22
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Gia_Derza_Sophia_Burns__Chubby_Bunnies_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Holly Day, Emma Magnolia - Bachelorette Bet

Description: Holly Day, a bride-to-be, is cleaning up after her bachelorette party with her best friend, Emma Magnolia. Holly is super thankful since Emma put together such an amazing party. It truly was one for the ages! But Emma is surprised- did Holly REALLY like this party? From Emma's perspective, nothing really lived up to her expectations, especially the stripper... She SUCKED.
Holly is taken aback- SHE certainly didn't think the stripper was that bad. Holly actually thought she did a pretty good job, all things considered. Emma, however, can't help but snort. That stripper was TERRIBLE. Even EMMA could do a better job dancing than she did. The two of them playfully bicker, until Emma makes Holly a proposition to settle everything once and for all. Emma offers to give Holly a lap dance, and if she manages to turn Holly on more than the stripper did, Holly owes Emma an orgasm.
Holly's a bit scandalized by the idea, especially since she'll be getting married soon... But, then again, she IS pretty confident that she'll win. Holly agrees, sitting in a chair as she waits for Emma to show her some moves. But as Emma bumps and grinds all over Holly's body, things take a turn for the frisky... and before long, it's clear that Holly's resolve is fading. And when the dance is over... you can bet that Holly's ready to give Emma that orgasm she won fair and square.

Genre: Lesbian, Lingerie, Shaved, Brunette, Redhead, Fingering, Tribbing, Girl, Natural Tits
Cast: Holly Day, Emma Magnolia

FileSize: 3.64 GB
Duration: 00:39:16

Download from K2S >>> Holly_Day_Emma_Magnolia__Bachelorette_Bet_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Judy Jolie & Reagan Foxx - Stealing From Her Purse

Description: When stepmother Reagan Foxx catches her teen stepdaughter Judy Jolie stealing from her purse, she makes her a seductive offer in exchange for her silence.

Genre: Thick Top, Hairy Pussy, Black Hair, White, Shaved Pussy, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Mature, Milf, Skinny, Small Ass, Big Ass, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Slutty, Lesbian, thong, Fake Tits, Teen, Wild
Cast: Judy Jolie & Reagan Foxx

FileSize: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:29:40
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>>
Judy_Jolie__Reagan_Foxx__Stealing_From_Her_Purse_HD.mp4
###

Kylie Rocket, Cassie Del Isla - I'm In Love With The Babysitter 2 - Scene 2

Genre: MILF, Mature, Lingerie, Tribbing, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Girl, Brunette, Lesbian, Shaved
Cast: Kylie Rocket, Cassie Del Isla

FileSize: 3.39 GB
Duration: 00:32:01

Download from K2S >>> Kylie_Rocket_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Lauren Phillips, Lily Larimar & Maya Woulfe - Lust Triangles: Chaperone's Ulterior Motives

Description: Lauren Phillips has helped her teen neighbor, Maya Woulfe, court Lily Larimar at bible camp recently. Lily and Maya are inexperienced when it comes to relationships, so they're thankful to have had Lauren's guidance to make sure they do things properly (and don't get up to any naughty business). But today, they're about to go through something truly special- their first date, chaperoned by Lauren, of course.
Maya and Lily arrive at Lauren's house, eager yet a bit nervous to get started. After all, this will be their first lesbian date ever. Lauren can sense their anxiousness, as well as the obvious chemistry the two teens have for one another. Given this, she makes sure to sit between them on the couch as they start getting to work on a jigsaw puzzle. Lauren wants to make sure they're both occupied with a task so that they don't get too distracted by the naughty thoughts they're certainly thinking about each other.
But soon enough, Lauren can't help but get up to some naughty fun herself. She slips her hands under the blanket that's covering their laps and starts to finger the two teens. The teens love it, though they try desperately to not make their date find out what's going on. At one point, however, it becomes obvious that Lauren's had both hands in the cookie jar. But luckily for her, the teens are ready for more and ask Lauren to guide them through their first sexual encounter. They have a steamy threesome, with plenty of side-by-side fingering, facesitting, and Lauren getting her pussy shared by Maya and Lily as their tongues dance between her legs. It seems like THIS sneaky chaperone got EXACTLY what she wanted.

Genre: Fingering, Lesbian, Big Tits, Brunette, Facesitting, Redhead, Natural Tits
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Lily Larimar & Maya Woulfe

FileSize: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:48:03
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Lauren_Phillips_Full_HD.mp4
###

Lena Anderson & Venus Vixen - Im Experienced Enough

Description: Welcome back Venus and if you haven't seen her get her Ass Stuffed over on Ricks Black Casting Couch, or witnessed her Painal face on ExCoGi, you need to. Because if you're a fan of fantasizing about fucking movie stars then you definitely want to watch Venus because she looks an awful lot like a younger Sissy Spacek when she starred in the 1980's movie "Coal Miner's Daughter." Her other scenes are listed below for your viewing pleasure if you want to watch Tyler Nixon and Cam go deep mining down Venus's rectum shaft as this Coal Miner's Daughter gets her septic system utterly destroyed. "I like Anal a lot," she said and we put that statement to the Painal test. But now let's turn the volume down a bit and exploit Venus's softer side shall we because she's super excited to Lick Pussy once more. So as soon as our newbie got settled in the car I asked her what her experience was with girls. "I'm experienced enough," she said with her infectious smile and giggly nervous laugh. "I'm pretty familiar with girls," she went on to say because all her Sexual Firsts were with girls and I loved this girl's car interview. She's wholesome, fun natured, and waaaaaaaay innocent in how she describes having her dad drive her over to her First Ever "secret" girl crush's house at 15 for sleepovers and Pussy Licking. It'll make any father with teenage daughters suspicious no doubt and now lets fast forward to some action in the car because at (7:59) Lena asks Venus if she's ever used a Magic Wand before. Just yesterday in fact and it's actually her new Favorite Sex Toy she admitted and once it touched her clit in the car there ain't not stopping this Vibrator addicted girl from reaching her first and only Orgasm of the day at (19:43). It's a shame she only had one and I'll chalk it up to nerves why she didn't have more. But don't worry all you passionate Lesbian Sex enthusiasts out there because Venus loved kissing and caressing Lena and her body. She even lunged forward to kiss Lena numerous times throughout the day which just made this girls First Pussy Licking on camera that much hotter. Let's see, after Venus's first Orgasm of the day she pulled the Lush Vibrator out of her Dripping Wet Pussy and you can see the Girl Juice Cum Ropes dangling from the vibrator to the pussy as she looked on in amazement with the biggest smile of satisfaction. I think you've found your new calling Venus because the way she licked and sucked on Lena's pussy back on the bed at the condo tells me she's fully Bi-Sexual and likes girls just as much as boys, if not more. Love it and I know you'll love it also.

Genre: Girl, Small Boobs, Toy, Teen, Shaved, Fingering, Kissing, Tribbing, Face Sitting, Redhead, Cunnilingus, Dildos, Masturbating, Brunette, Lesbian
Cast: Lena Anderson & Venus Vixen

FileSize: 3.31 GB
Duration: 00:57:16

Download from K2S >>> Lena_Anderson__Venus_Vixen__Im_Experienced_Enough_Full_HD.mp4
###

Linda Leclair (24), Viana (60) - Eating out my stepmom after she bought me new clothes

Description: Lovely Linda Leclair loves eating out her stepmom Viana who bhought new clothes to try on for the hot young babe.

Genre: Shaved, Old, Lesbian, Asslicking
Cast: Linda Leclair (24), Viana (60)

FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:30:30

Download from K2S >>>
Linda_Leclair__Eating_out_my_stepmom_after_she_bought_me_new_clothes_Full_HD.mp4
###

Lylyta (18), Sissy (43) - 18 year old babe has a lesbian sexdate with a mature nympho

Description: 18 year old Lylyta has a sexdate with mature nympho Sissy and it doesn't take very long that the clothes come off and the pussies get wet!

Genre: Masturbation, Lesbian, Asslicking, Old
Cast: Lylyta (18), Sissy (43)

FileSize: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:40:17

Download from K2S >>>
Lylyta__18_year_old_babe_has_a_lesbian_sexdate_with_a_mature_nympho_Full_HD.mp4
###

Mama Fiona - Dont Cry Daughter

Description: Mommy comes home to find her daughter in her bedroom crying because her boyfriend broke up with her. Mommy tries to calm her by nursing, but she needs more to distract from her broken heart. Maybe if Mom licks and fingers her daughter to orgasm, she will forget that silly boy?

Genre: MILF, Brunette, Lesbian, Sucking Tits, Incest, Cunnilingus, Mature, Girl, Fingering
Cast: YourFavoriteMommy, Mama Fiona

FileSize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:20:00

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Dont_Cry_Daughter_Full_HD.mp4
###

Mama Fiona - Grounded With Strapon

Description: Mommy is strict. And horny. When my daughter breaks the rules, she needs more than a spanking to understand that Mom is serious. Perhaps I can fuck some sense into her and she will listen when I tell her no phone time.
This may be the HOTTEST Strap-On fucking you have ever seen!

Genre: Lesbian, Fisting, Mini Skirt, Brunette, Incest, Mature, Girl, MILF, Cunnilingus, Strapon

FileSize: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:15:51

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Grounded_With_Strapon_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Mama Fiona - Kissing Lessons

Description: My daughter joins me in the living room in a huff, upset because some stupid boy started a rumor about her: that she's a TERRIBLE kisser! I ask her if she IS a bad kisser, to which she responds "no way!" Regardless, I offer to help her with some lessons and though she is reluctant... she finally decides its a better idea if she actually knows how to kiss. And I am *very* happy to teach my girl. I've been waiting for this day for a loooooong time. My sexy daughter, teaching her how to kiss!?!?! Sign me up! Things start to heat up as mommy teaches her how to kiss, user her tongue, how to explore. We start to get passionate and she starts fondling me. It seems shes enjoying it too so we keep going. My clit is becoming very hard and erect and I need my daughter to have one more lesson with me. I need my daughters mouth on my clit, kissing me. I give her one more lesson about kissing mommys pussy, and she gives me SEVERAL explosive orgasms as she does it! Wow! My daughter is definitely NOT a bad kisser. At least, not after I'm through with her!

Genre: Mature, Incest, Girl, MILF, Cunnilingus, French Kiss, Lesbian, Brunette

FileSize: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:33:36

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Kissing_Lessons_Full_HD.mp4
###

Mama Fiona - Mom All Along

Description: I wake my daughter in a familiar way. We have been doing this for months, but she thinks its her own sweet son pleasing her pussy (as he loves to do). What a surprise she gets when she lifts the covers to find out that OMG! It's been MOM ALL ALONG! She is momentarily stunned, then she is SURPRISED! She gives in to the pleasure, naturally. I continue exploring her cunt and eventually Mommy gets her ENTIRE hand inside, fisting and filling her daughter completely! Mommy fucks with her whole hand and tongue, making her girl scream "mommy" as she cums. Then we makeout with her pussy juice all over my face. What an absolutely HOTT AND WILD family we are!!!!!

Genre: Fingering, Cunnilingus, Incest, Lesbian, Mature, MILF, Fisting, Brunette, Girl

FileSize: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:13:48

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Mom_All_Along_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Mama Fiona - Mother Daughter Tribbing and Play

Description: Our most sensual video yet! Mommy and Daughter in garters & stockings with no panties. Kissing, rubbing, and moaning in unison. You can see mommy's hard clit going in and out of Fiona's wet hole, driving her absolutely crazy! Lots of sexy, passionate exchanges and dirty talk, clit licking, fingering, humping, and tribbing. Fiona loves pleasing her mommy and we cum, SO hard!

Genre: Incest, Tribbing, Lesbian, MILF, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Mature, Girl, Stockings

FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:24:16

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Mother_Daughter_Tribbing_and_Play_Full_HD.mp4
###

Mama Fiona - Visiting my Lesbian Mom

Description: I'm home from college and clearly... my Mom REALLY missed me!!!! She pushes me up against the wall the second I walk in and immediately begins making out with me, fingering me and licking my pussy to no end! I love coming home to my lesbian mom!

Genre: Incest, Lesbian, Girl, Cunnilingus, MILF, Brunette, Mature

FileSize: 598.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Visiting_my_Lesbian_Mom_Full_HD.mp4
###