~Gorgeous Young Nymphos | Sweet Teenagers (18+)~

Teens_Myra Moans - Dance Practice - 17 Orgasms

Myra tries to make it through dance practice with a remote control vibe on her pussy! She gets so turned on, she soaks her outfit and drops pussy juice on the dance barre so she'll have to finish practice NAKED!

Release Year: 2023.07.01
Genre: Teen, Babyface, Hardcore, Skinny
Cast: Myra Moans

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:43:46
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

LrzYzoqMzYKpfb41RKi9.mp4

Teens_Kay Lovely - Busty Young Cheerleaders 2

Kay's neighbor is pissed that she's playing her music so loud and comes by to demand she turns it down. She flips things on him when she calls him a pervert for spying on her this whole time. As she's yelling at him, he gets lost in another one of his fantasies about her, and then somehow, comes out of his daydream and ends up cumming all over her!

Release Year: 03.07.2023
Genre: Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore, Young
Cast: Kay Lovely

FileSize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:34:17

DOWNLOAD:

VmPuJyU1U9ZsE12qsqoP.mp4

Teens_Fessa Lux - Study Hard Party Later

We all know the saying "study hard, party later!" but Fessa Lux has a different approach and needs to unwind first. And with a body like that, who can blame her? So she does what any horny student would do, masturbate over and over again until she gets her focus back.

Release Year: 04.07.2023
Genre: Masturbation, Solo, Teen, Orgasm
Cast: Fessa Lux

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:17:09

DOWNLOAD:

NYetdftkh4ZTAjmlJuWb.mp4

Teens_Missy Luv - Focuses On Teacher'S Big Dick

Even studying turns blonde babe Missy Luv on and she resorts to solo masturbation for an orgasm break before private teacher Matthew Meier arrives. The stud tries to stay professional and pleads with the Sltty student to focus, which she does on his monstrous cock.

Release Year: 25.06.2023
Genre: All Sex, Young, Gonzo, Hardcore
Cast: Missy Luv

FileSize: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:32:03

DOWNLOAD:

Tgf2QZBc0z9R6ifCPT6T.mp4

Tgf2QZBc0z9R6ifCPT6T.mp4

Teens_Madison Wilde - Knows What Daddy Wants

Madison Wilde is a precocious college cutie that already knows very well how to get what she wants, like offering hot sex to stepdad Ryan Driller in exchange for help with her studies. How can the older stud refuse?

Release Year: 23.06.2023
Genre: Hardcore, Gonzo, Young, All Sex
Cast: Madison Wilde

FileSize: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:28:03

DOWNLOAD:

OGTrdSmswDPdR2Lr4JvY.mp4

OGTrdSmswDPdR2Lr4JvY.mp4

Teens_Chloe Rose - Chloe Rose Modeling Audition

A Teen Blonde is entering our studio after she saw our MODELS WANTED ad. She is super cute and super Sltty. But she acts very innocent, and proceeds to pose in a way that is sexually suggestive. Our Producer is hard as a rock and allows her to touch his cock. She says: Can I ride it? And begins to ride the stiff shaft to make herself cum on the white carpet. She tries to make him cum by putting a finger in his ass but he decides to shoot cum on her stomach instead OMG!!

Release Year: 2023.06.13
Genre: Teen, Hardcore, Shaved, Petite, Skinny, POV, Footjob, Handjob, Amateur, Posing, Natural Tits, Toys, Blonde, Close Up, Straight, Doggystyle
Cast: Chloe Rose

FileSize: 2.63 GB
Duration: 01:25:57

DOWNLOAD:

HDcuGSIwX8RIbGlbjaDt.mp4

HDcuGSIwX8RIbGlbjaDt.mp4

Teens_Nika A aka Nika Murr, Nika Nut, Nika Hug - Pink Toy For Sex Pleasure

Beautiful brunette Nika spends a lazy day at home. She relaxes in the swing chair, but she realizes she needs to do something to entertain herself. She sits down on the couch, thinking about what to do when she accidentally touches her pussy. Nika keeps playing with her pussy right through her dress but understands she needs more.

Release Year: 03.07.2023
Genre: Teen, Shaved, Brunette, Fingering, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Toys, Solo, Small Tits
Cast: Nika A aka Nika Murr, Nika Nut, Nika Hug

FileSize: 957.9 MB
Duration: 00:16:09

DOWNLOAD:

9IJb3VQpItrPSKdtMj59.mp4

9IJb3VQpItrPSKdtMj59.mp4

Teens_Lilah Lovesyou - Gamer girl gets creampied

GAMER GIRL GETS CREAMPIED
I was playing video games when my roommate started messing with me. Grabbing my ass, pulling my shorts to the side. I was so annoyed. But I got SOOOO horny when he started fingering me. I let him fuck me and forgot all about my game. He fucked me in missionary, prone bone and gave me a nice big creampie after I rode his cock for awhile (my first one in months)

Release Year: 2023.05.22
Genre: Amateur, Straight, Natural Tits, Hardcore, Creampie, Teen
Cast: Lilah_Lovesyou

FileSize: 677.9 MB
Duration: 00:15:21

DOWNLOAD:

A8I03JZlmprWk5oygFm5.mp4

A8I03JZlmprWk5oygFm5.mp4

Teens_Mia Grandy - Rub My Pussy Not My Shoulders

Mia Grandy is a big massage fan! In fact, she loves any type of massage, but when it comes to pleasure, Mia prefers to go all the way. So her boyfriend Willy Regal knows exactly where to rub to make her pussy purr to orgasm.

Release Year: 05.07.2023
Genre: Young, Hardcore, Gonzo, All Sex
Cast: Mia Grandy

FileSize: 2.18 GB
Duration: 00:30:44

DOWNLOAD:

WpLGoDIoTucqE8VZWhde.mp4

WpLGoDIoTucqE8VZWhde.mp4

Teens_Kama Oxi - Date Night

Gorgeous Kama Oxi is preparing for a romantic rendezvous, as Sandra Shine's erotic movie "Date Night" begins. The raven-haired beauty puts on sexy lingerie and a cute outfit for her tryst; meanwhile, Lorenzo Viota is busy in the kitchen, but rushes to meet his sweetheart with an umbrella when he notices the rain. The lovers flirt and kiss, Lorenzo's hands drawn to Kama's curvy ass and perfect breasts as she grinds against him. She strips down to her panties and high heels and he sucks her nipples eagerly, then peels off the flimsy fabric and licks her shaved pussy until she's dripping wet and so ready for more...
Pulling down Lorenzo's pants, Kama gazes up at him adoringly as she wraps her lips around his rigid cock for a passionate blowjob. She licks, sucks and strokes eagerly, then straddles him in a chair and guides his erection into her juicy pussy. Kama rides energetically, sliding up and down Lorenzo's thick pole, then spinning around into reverse cowgirl so she can bounce even harder. Dismounting, Kama bends over the table and Lorenzo fucks her from behind, thrusting vigorously and strumming her clit to give her an intense orgasm. They switch to missionary, her leg over his shoulder so he can slam deep, and he drives her to another powerful climax before she jerks his hot cum over her trembling body. It's the perfect start to their date, even if it is still raining...

Release Year: 05.07.2023
Genre: brunette, Hardcore, Teen, Shaved, Natural Tits, All Sex
Cast: Kama Oxi

FileSize: 2.1 GB
Duration: 00:37:27

DOWNLOAD:

RgCgdptzxHMq4AJ9nAxC.mp4

RgCgdptzxHMq4AJ9nAxC.mp4

Teens_Mira Monroe - Barely Legal 194 Finish On My Face

Mira cleans her little sexy body in the bathtub and looks great doing it. Cleaning turns to masturbation pretty quickly but that too ends quickly when a lucky dude with a hard cock shows up!

Release Year: 26.05.2023
Genre: Teen, Hardcore, All Sex, Gonzo
Cast: Mira Monroe

FileSize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:36:59

DOWNLOAD:

AcRaGDbtfJiadwjPOsvF.mp4

AcRaGDbtfJiadwjPOsvF.mp4