Grandpas Fuck Teens | Old Men-Grandpas, Young

Red Kitty

Eva's proud of her sweet red kitty. The lovely red fur lures the eyes down to the clam, and nobody, not even the old veteran Don Fernando can resist to watch it, touch it, and fuck it. Eva doesn't mind the attention for sure, because her wet pussy is always ready to accept guests, and a bit of experience and a few decades of age advantage can only be a merit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Red Kitty

Melody - Sex With Latina

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Melody
Genres: All Sex, Natural Tits, Old and Young, Handjob, Blowjob, POV, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
Video language: English

Melody is a hot Latina who is interviewed by Torbe to tell us a little about what she thinks about sex and her relationships with other boys. In this interview she is sincere about her and thanks to her words we will know more about her. She then does a little sex and goes home.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

Download Melody - Sex With Latina

Beauty and the Senior, vol. 8

Release Year: 2017
Studio: My Sexy Kittens
Cast: Amateurs.
Genres: Teens +18, Older Men, Grandpa, Old & Young Females.

Young hot girls seducing old geezers into fucking them senseless! Welcome to another edition of Beauty and the Senior, presenting you with hardcore scenes of very lucky old men fucking young ladies who just love an older cock!

Duration: 1:36:08
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Beauty and the Senior, vol. 8

Going South Of The Border

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Victoria Valencia
Genres: Young and Old, Oral, Group, Cumshot

Frankie and the gang are back! This time they get to bang a fiery latina. Frankie met a waitress at a local Mexican restaurant and instantly assumed she was Mexican. He invited her over to shoot, but he had a few surprises for her, some things to make her feel right at home. Frankie bought her a piñata and a sombrero. She came in, we showed her off for the camera, then it was time to have a great time. A time filled with sex, blow jobs, orgasms, and even piñata action.

Duration: 49:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 902.4 MB

Download Going South Of The Border

Alejandra - Spanish Teen Having Sex

Cast: Alejandra
Genres: All Sex, Small Tits, Old and Young, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Creampie, Cum on Face

Alejandra is a Spanish girl who, dressed as a pig, fucks Torbe and enjoy it. What a way to fuck this girl has. Tremendous. You just have to see that her faces put on enjoyment, and how she eats the milk so richly at the end.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Alejandra - Spanish Teen Having Sex

Liza and Glen hit the bases

Genres: Blowjob, brunette, white, 18+ teens, hardcore, amateur, big ass, cum shot, teen, big booty, young, doggystyle

Liza was sitting around with her and his buddy Glen watching the baseball game on a nice quiet Sunday afternoon, Liza wanted to do something naughty so she began to seduce Glen into fucking her. At first, its was subtle, she leaned over to him and placed her hand on his lap. Then she got closer and whispered "I want you to fuck me" to Glenn. At first, Glen was in total shock, He could not believe how bold this girl was being with him. He took her hand off his crotch and shook his head no! That wasn't going to stop Liza one bit. She put her hand back on his crotch and began to pull Glen's dick out. all while sitting on the same couch as her . Glen got up and tried to go to the kitchen but Liza followed. Finally, Glen gave in and let Liza suck him off in the kitchen, they then moved to her bedroom when Glen gave Liza exactly what she wanted.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Liza and Glen hit the bases

Sex with a cougar

Studio: True Life

Young guy prefers to fuck with cougar chicks cause they are much more experienced then young babes and only they are able to satisfy all his sexual needs! Check out the hardcore video of their hardcore sex!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3772kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 807.8 MB

Download Sex with a cougar

Selena Love - Wanna See My Present? Happy Step-Father's Day!

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Selena Love
Genres: Brunette, Clips, HD, 1080p, Big Dick, Choking, Couch, Doggy Style, Missionary, Step Daughter, Step Father

My stepdaughter Selena overhears her mother bitching at me almost daily. Being a good teen, she does not appreciate how her mother treats me - her new stepdad. I think she felt bad for me & she tried to make up for some her mother's bad attitude because on Father's Day, she gave me this totally sweet message and then offered me her pussy! Her mother was sl--ping on the couch RIGHT NEXT TO US! She promises to be quiet when she starts jerking of my big cock and letting me play with her little teenage pussy...
I took her to the bedroom and she was putty in my hands. When I bent her over to fuck her doggy style, her pussy got super wet - I don't think she's ever had a big cock before. She won't stop cumming as I pound her hard & talk dirty to her. I doubt this was her first blowjob though, the way she slobbered all over my knob takes some experience. I overwhelmed her tight teen pussy in missionary, choking my stepdaughter ever so lightly before shooting my big load in her tight little p.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Selena Love - Wanna See My Present? Happy Step-Father's Day!

Lana Jam - Coppula Strikes Again

Cast: Lana Jam
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Old and Young, Blowjob, Slapping, Doggystyle, Squirt, Handjob, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

What an extreme blowjob that Coppula hits with Lana Jam. Not only does she suck her but she also fucks her for a while and after that, she makes him a wonderful squirt. What a good time they both have a good time. At the end she says that she has loved it and that she wants to repeat.

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Lana Jam - Coppula Strikes Again

Sneaking Around With 's Friend

Genres: Blowjob, brunette, white, 18+ teens, hardcore, amateur, big ass, cum shot, teen, big booty, young, doggystyle

Tony was chilling with his friend when all of the sudden his friend's Layla walked in. Since the moment she walked in the room, Layla was unable to keep her eyes off of Tony. She went over to Tony's side of the kitchen counter, she grabbed his hand and made him finger blast her as her prepared some sandwiches on the other side. This girl don't play !! Following the finger blasting action, she got on her knees and started sucking his dick clean. Once Layla's stepped outside to take a quick look at his car, the real action started. Tony took Layla over to the living room couch and gave that pussy the real good pounding that it deserved.

Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sneaking Around With 's Friend

Old slut showing everybody how to fuck

Cast: Nicole Lov
Genres: Hardcore, Old-Young, Blowjob, Cumshot, Natural tits, Tattoo, Foursome ffmm, outdoor

Nicole Lov is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Nicole Lov's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Old slut showing everybody how to fuck

Riley Star - Shes Not Coming Back, Sweetheart (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Riley Star
Genres: Old and Young

Scene opens on 18-year old Molly (Riley Star). Still groggy, she has clearly just gotten out of bed as she rounds the corner into thekitchen. Ken (Steve Holmes) sits at the kitchen table looking somber. He looks up at her as she approaches and tells Molly that there's something he needs to talk to her about. Gently, Ken breaks the news to Molly that her mom has left them. Mollyis distraught and Ken comforts her, but there is a hint of something darker lurking within him.

Duration: 45:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3835kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Riley Star - Shes Not Coming Back, Sweetheart (2020)

Milana Witch aka Linda Brugal - Sex Opens Doors To Good Education

Cast: Milana Witch aka Linda Brugal
Genres: Brunette, Couple, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggy Style, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Old-Young, Swallowing

Milana Witch is a hard-working student but sometimes even she can't understand this or that topic. She asks her old teacher for help when she realizes she can't cope with her assignments on her own.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Milana Witch aka Linda Brugal - Sex Opens Doors To Good Education

Charlotte Cross gets the plumber to clean her pipes

Charlotte had seen her 's buddy Dick from time to time. He was here at the house a few weeks ago fixing some plumbing problems. Dirty thoughts about Dick had been racing through her head ever since. Charlotte decided instead of waiting for an opportunity to knock, she was going to kick the door down. She knew Dick would head towards the other bathroom and when he peeked in, he was in for a show. His buddy's young, vibrant, , willing let him watch her undress. Dick tried to be a good friend, but pussy is a powerful drug. Dick went back for seconds and he got caught. This was all the excuse Charlotte needed to do whatever she wanted with Dick's dick. She started sucking him off right there in the hallway. Her was oblivious at the kitchen table with his back to them. Things became heated and Charlotte needed some of that dick, and she took Dick into the bedroom for it. Dick cleaned out some plumping this day.

Duration: 35:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Charlotte Cross gets the plumber to clean her pipes

Nella Jones - Itty Bitty Bikini FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nella Jones
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, Small Ass, Small Tits, Teen, Tiny, Toned, White, Wild

When Nella Jones visits her Rusty Nails he can barely recognize her because of how much she's grown up. Nella spends her time taking naughty pictures for the internet and when catches her in the act, he makes a deal with her, saying if he can get some of her young pussy he won't tell her parents about the pictures.

Duration: 44:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Nella Jones - Itty Bitty Bikini FullHD 1080p

French teacher fucking her student

Studio: Mature
Cast: Leonie Citelli
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Masturbation, Old & young, Shaved

The French teacher invited her student home to teach him a lesson and have some fun at the same time. The guy didn't think long he took out his dick and taught her a lesson on A +.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download French teacher fucking her student

Lexy Bandera get's her pipes cleaned by a big cock

Juan got a call from his buddy Harry about the bathroom pipes he fixed last week. Seems like they are leaking again. Juan is a good friend, so he drops what he's doing and heads on over to Harry's place. Harry trust Juan to fix the problem and leaves him to it. What Harry forgot to mention is that his sweet and innocent , Lexy, was also around the house. Juan was in for quite the shock when he entered the bathroom to fix the pipes. Wowzers! A beautiful, naked, , who just happens to get horny when taking baths. Now Juan tried to be a good guy. He wanted no part of walking in on his friend's , but there's no escaping Lexy's devilish charms. Juan gets balls deep in that pussy quick. Even Harry showing up to inspect Juan working doesn't slow him down from having his cock in one of Lexy's holes. Now all this fucking is hot as hell, but Lexy is a real freak. She needs more excitement. Getting caught fucking her 's friend in the bathroom by her just isn't enough. While Lexy is riding Juan,.

Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexy Bandera get's her pipes cleaned by a big cock

Old dude getting athletic

Studio: True Life

Old dude getting athletic with the young cheerleader babe as he is putting her in the best of the poses. Later on the teen bitch got onto that experienced cock and jumped on it till he has all the sperm splashed out of his cock.

Duration: 16:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3788kbps

File size: 486.3 MB

Download Old dude getting athletic