Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

House Of Decadence

Video language: English

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

Release Year: 2021

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: avi
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.0 MB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Out of the Box

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

For Cyd Black there is no such thing as gentle scene. For Tracy there is no need anyway. She loves the rough games. Tight rope is just the beginning for her, because Cyd wants to see which sensations turn her on most. The only way to tell is to keep making her cum. With a plan like that, it is little wonder she does not put up much of a fight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Out of the Box

Corporal Punishment - Penny Barber

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic. Between the cage and the hood she knows this is going to be terrifying. She has tears running down her face before she is even locked in. It wouldn't be so bad if she could manipulate the bondage herself but the way her hands are wrapped up she can't get a grip that would allow her any kind of relief.
The key is to make being outside of the box much more frightening than being inside. To do this OT employs some serious corporal punishment. Chains keep her bound between two posts while he works his whip across her ass and the backs of her thighs. Flipping it between her legs he lands several sharp blows right across her clit and pussy lips.
Even the orgasms are meant to be painful. The pogo between her legs doesn't let her relax at all. As the vibrator makes her weak in the knees and .

Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Corporal Punishment - Penny Barber

Top Level Talent Agency

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough.
It all starts by having her strip in your office. Making crude observations about her body. "You're too old." "You're clothes aren't nice enough." "You too..." Something to make them feel less than. If you are going to sign her she'll have to make it worth your while since you'll be making extra efforts on her behalf.
OT's got a good thing going. He uses his authority to get the talent in his agency to work with his company. It's not ethical, but it's the only way he can get any. Once he tricks them into bondage he savagely uses them. Skylar is only his latest victim. He beats her tits till they are purple.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Top Level Talent Agency

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Armani CEO to Bondage Toy Chair and Tit Tied Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Handcuff Fetish , Hand Over Mouth , Big Tits , Pantyhose, Stockings , Male Domination

I make Armani strip out of her blazer, skirt, blouse and bra. She looks concerned as I pull a chair up beside her. I seat her in it and then tie her wrists behind her back. I then tie her ankles to her thighs and to the back of the chair. Now that she is secure, I spend some time roughly groping her ample tits. Her bondage is no where near restrictive enough for my liking, so I tie her elbows together. I also add a chest harness and then I tie her tits up as well. I grope them again, noting the difference in how they feel now from how they felt untied. I order Armani to struggle for me, which she does for a while. Still more rope is needed.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Armani CEO to Bondage Toy Chair and Tit Tied Part 1

KC Session 652

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 638.5 MB

Download KC Session 652

Rebecca Vanguard - Prepped to Be Wrecked

Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Rimjob

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rebecca Vanguard - Prepped to Be Wrecked

Punishment in Monastery - Part 1

Award, named after the biblical prostitute, repented of his sins, is home to socially excluded women. Living in the walls of monasteries were deprived of all rights, property and even names, not to mention the fact that they were forbidden to leave the walls of the monastery.

Duration: 38:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps
Audio: 490kbps

File size: 673.1 MB

Download Punishment in Monastery - Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Reverse Psychology

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Dee, Claire Adams

Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.

Duration: 56:17

File size: 632.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Reverse Psychology

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Objectified

Cast: Tia Ling

The breakdown from woman to fuck-slut does not take long. It took Tia hours of standing, scared and blind, before she would call herself a whore, but a few sends of vibration on her clit have her singing it out readily for the chance to cum. She proves herself to be a very capable cock sucker if it means the promise of an orgasm, too. She does enjoy the way he treats her, though. Being an object for the pleasure of others excites her. When she cums it is a flood and she repeats, "I am a whore" to herself, over and over. She was afraid to say it before but now it brings her peace.

Duration: 47:20

File size: 532.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Objectified

HardTied Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Lost in Rope

Kriszta home anal party

Hot young euro amateur girl Kriszta was happy to shoot with me a home movie! Just because of the good weather we did it outdoors, in Kriszta's garden, while they parents worked! Wow, this naughty chick is absoltely opened for every kind of sex ;) Even anal fun as well!

Duration: 33:00
Video: 792x576, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download Kriszta home anal party

Tool Star

Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Sister Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Sister Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Cherie DeVille Compliance, Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage.

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherie DeVille Compliance, Part 1

Bdsm Sex Videos Memphis Gets Dominated

Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Melanie Memphis
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, brunette, one on one

Frank gets it when Memphis calls him to say, 'I want you to have your way with me'. She meets him in their secret spot and then she gets totally subjugated by Frank, becoming his sex slave. When he ties her up, she becomes totally helpless and can only scream as he puts the electrifying vibrator into her ass and pussy, and pounds her until her asscheeks are raw and she shakes all over.

Duration: 41:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.4 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Memphis Gets Dominated

Elise Graves - Perched

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Ballgag, Hogtied

Cyd Black takes control of Elise Graves. He perches her on a pedestal, gagged, contorted and bound tight for display. The bondage is so severe that it is too painful to struggle. The clock ticks on as Elise slowly suffers for extended periods in different agonizing positions. A heavy metal asshook tied to her hair pushes her head back and serves to intensify her predicament as well as deepening her feelings of humiliation and submission. There is no escape or relief for her. She admits in her interview that she craves extreme bondage. The idea of being tied up excites her in ways nothing else ca

Duration: 39:00

File size: 438.6 MB

Download Elise Graves - Perched

Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

This is a bondage sex scene with Rain De Grey and Jack Hammer. Scene starts with Rain tied up and some light pain play after which she is facefucked. Next we see her tied down to a crate, and pussyfucked doggystyle, whipped and electro shocked near her pussy. I think this was the first time I've seen her tear up without dicks in her mouth. Then Jack goes in her ass fast and Rain begs for mercy.

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer