Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Nichole Taylor

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Nichole Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex
Video language: English

Nichole is being tested. Her career as a Special ops agent depends on it. She will be put through the paces. Can she retain her composure under the strictest of circumstances? We shall see... The test begins as Standard Operating Procedure, then takes a turn towards the more intense...A specialized Agent is brought in and the worm begins to turn. Nichole is subjected to the rigors of combat as she is pushed to her mental and physical limits and far beyond...

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:21
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3016kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nichole Taylor

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Release Year: 2021

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Bdsm Sex Videos My Name Is Master

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Margarita
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, Big Ass, brunette, one on one

Frank is an expert when it comes to breaking in cocky bitches, and he is very good in teaching them some humility and submission. It doesn't work differently with Margarita either, who seems to be a fast learner, but not fast enough to avoid punishment. The first step is to learn who is the Master, then everything else follow.

Duration: 46:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos My Name Is Master

HD Bdsm Sex Videos What Happened

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos What Happened

KC Session 649

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download KC Session 649

Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Maid To Bang - Freshie and JJ Plush - Full HD 1080p

Freshie Juice is a house cleaner. She finds some kinky things like ballgags that the homeowner ( JJ Plush) has left out of purpose always having gotten a flirty vibe from the young woman. Freshie looks curious and excited so the homeowner does her things dominating the young woman. She worships a strappon, gets its used from behind on her and then is saran wrapped and taped up and struggles for us ballgagged. Next it is time for her to be tightly hogtaped with her mouth stuffed and her hair even pulled back into the tape bondage, her full bush and stocking tops on display. Will she have more energy to finish cleaning once she is released???

Duration: 34:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4967kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Maid To Bang - Freshie and JJ Plush - Full HD 1080p

Ransom - London River, Rob Piper and Demi Sutra

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
They've every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.

Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Ransom - London River, Rob Piper and Demi Sutra

Insex - Tests part 14

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. string bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo's energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it.

Format: avi
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1190kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

Download Insex - Tests part 14

Bdsm Sex Videos Four Guys And A Hooker Part 1

Release Year: 2009
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Barbie Pink
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, black hair

Barbie Pink plays a high class street hooker in this story. She's walking down the street when a car pulls over with four guys inside. They make her a decent offer but she's reluctant to get in the car with so many unknown guys inside, and when they suddenly get out she decides to make a run for it, but the guys are faster...

Duration: 44:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 672.2 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Four Guys And A Hooker Part 1

Grammar School in Russia Part 1

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

Download Grammar School in Russia Part 1

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Elise Graves - Whiny Bitch Part 1

Most girls spend a few hours with us and they are done. Elise Graves has come back for another live feed because those hours really are too few. She enjoys the hard bondage. Whether it's rope, metal or the straight jacket, the feeling of being restricted excites her. It is especially potent when her airways feel the tension as much as her limbs. Put a hood over her head or a constricting collar around her neck and watch her pussy get wet in a matter of minutes.
The reason we keep bringing her back though, is her dedication. So many of our lovely ladies balk at the first feeling of a spiked board underneath them. We hang Elise over it for a few minutes and then lower her onto the mark. We get to watch her reaction as the pressure of the sharp spines jabs into her soles. It is not a subdued one. Elise has always been a crier, and even though we cannot see her tears through the hood she is wearing the screams and sobs let us know they are there.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

Download Elise Graves - Whiny Bitch Part 1

Dolcett Delight

Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dolcett Delight

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Bondage Lane

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Karla Lane is just a sex pistol. She's so excited to be tied up she can't help grinning from ear to ear. She watches intently as the ropes get wound around her wrists. The excitement is palpable. Once she's tied she wiggles and tests her bondage.

Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Lane

Patricia Dream

Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, clipped and tortured by all kinds of kinky bdsm games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she's being helpless!

Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Patricia Dream

Bdsm Sex Videos Frank's Little Pet Girl

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Naomie
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one

Frank's new pet-girl, Naomie, is a willing little slut. She obeys to every command she gets, no matter how dominating it is. Probably because she likes to be dominated. She loves when her body and mind is controlled, she loves the pain in her boobs caused by the clamps, she loves to be fucked, and she loves Frank's cum all over her face. A perfect pet.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Frank's Little Pet Girl