Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Stocking Stuffers - 720p

Cast: Alana Cruise, Lauren Phillips
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

O.T. and Matt Williams are going to have a very happy holiday this year, and since they're such good friends, they've gotten each other matching presents: women to inflict their sickest desires upon. O.T. got Matt a lovely blonde named Alana Cruise who can take all the beatings he can dish out, and Matt in turn got him a sexy saucy read head named Lauren Phillips whose tits are just aching for a squeeze.
Matt ropes Alana down to a Saint Andrew's cross with a ball gag stuffed into her mouth, so that her legs and her lips are held open for him. She is wearing a tight blue dress, which he generously cuts little holes in for her nipples to poke through, then slices off the little black panties she had on under it. Then he hooks some suction cups up onto them and pumps them up so they get swollen and sensitive. Matt takes a flogger and beats her bare pussy. After he removes the rest of her dress, he takes out a single tail and starts whipping her tits. Then it's time for her to have a lit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Stocking Stuffers - 720p

Constance.. Hogtied in Dancewear and Drooling

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Constance
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Constance wears a leopard print french cut thong leotard over the top of a spandex dance suit with leg warmers. She knows how hot she looks and decides to put on a little tease for us, complete with as slapping.. She wants to be tied up very badly, and she's using this little tease of her's to entice him to wrap some ropes around her. Who is he to refuse? He binds her up quite inescapably in an extra tight hogtie and leaves her ballgagged, struggling, and drooling heavily all over the bed.

Duration: 31:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 705.9 MB

Download Constance.. Hogtied in Dancewear and Drooling

Tracey Sweet New Horizons

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Tracey Sweet arrives at the farm and embarks on the first day of a week long exploration of bondage, submission and masochism. High quality video and excellent sound will fully emancipate

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2249kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 633.8 MB

Download Tracey Sweet New Horizons

Candy Caned Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

A little electricity makes girls more compliant. Not that Delirious Hunter is doing a lot of resisting. She is having the time of her life in this live feed. We brought her in to experience first hand the kind of love we have to give.
So, we have a little bit of a new set up to try out on her. We put her down on all fours, strap her limbs to some wooden blocks, and it leaves her ass and pussy open to whatever kind of violation we can come up with. Her tits are even hanging down so we can apply some nice clamps to them. We can fuck her ass with Mr. Pogo or just stick an ass hook in there while we cane the hell of out her. She's got some nice striping from it. Our candy cane cane does a great job.

Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Candy Caned Part 3

Sister Dee - Worn Out

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Suffering, Device, Treatment

Sister Dee isn't ordinary in any way. From the moment she steps on stage it's clear that she's something special.
The interview reveals that she's got quite a bit of experience with BDSM. She's looking to be pushed.
The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.
He uses every tool at his disposal to break her down and in the end Sister Dee proves to be formidable.
She'll have to come back again for more of the same.

Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Sister Dee - Worn Out

Extreme anal therapy for Amy Faye

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

This extreme anal therapy session is back with 15 minutes of additional footage never previously released. When Amy originally appeared for her therapy, she was not adequately prepared, and we had to abort her treatment. Dr. Mercies was not pleased, so when she came back, he and Orderly Sinn put her in a dunce cap and went to town on her sorry little pucker hole. She gets pounded endlessly in her ass and lying mouth by Sinn's big cock, eats both men's asses, and gets exactly the kind of she deserves. Amy is the real deal: a genuine BDSM slut who loves anal, ass to mouth, sexual degradation, and punishment. Others fake it, we make it.

Duration: 43:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Extreme anal therapy for Amy Faye

Domination victim

Cast: Jasmin
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Domination

There are so many ways you can bind and fuck a bitch and Frank loves using this knowledge of his. Seeing the frightened faces of the bitches, who is Jasmin this time, and seeing hatred in her eyes... then this hatred changes to thankfulness, but before that happens Jasmin has to go through many humiliating things! The clips on her pussy must have been the most painful for her, but nothing could be comfortable... Check it out, it won't hurt, only for Jasmin!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Domination victim

Fear the Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear the Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Ruined Orgasm

Cast: Jacey Jinx
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Orgasms are one of the most pleasurable sensations one can have. The build up to an orgasm is exciting because your body knows that it is going to release. When stimulation is removed at the moment of "no return" the orgasm is not pleasurable at all or in fact physically painful.

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ruined Orgasm

Mudpig

Bondage Life presents: Greyhound the mudpig! In this first of it's kind stream, Greyhound gets introduced to a little rope bondage while she wallows around in the mud pit. With her arms tied tightly behind her back, a naked and helpless Greyhound is forced to crawl around in the mud searching for rocks while more water gets sprayed into the pit, and as if crawling around naked in the mud wasn't humiliating enough, our little object is forced to remove the rocks from the the mud using only her mouth! Featuring some rarely seen rope bondage and lots of humiliation this is one video that is sure to please all Greyhound fans.

Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1222kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 475.9 MB

Download Mudpig

Mia Li

My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking .

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 740.7 MB

Download Mia Li

Lea Lexis

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension..

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

Download Lea Lexis

Piece of Pie

Release Year: 2020
Cast: 314
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with INSEX at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit. 314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her. Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.

Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

Download Piece of Pie

Pussy Punishment Payback

Release Year: 2020

They say you should do on to others as you would have them do to you. Well, Jeze Belle did a very bad thing and she is about to get an object lesson in reciprocity. She tore poor Bella Rossi's pussy up. She finger fucked her so hard that she wasn't able to go on. Well, clearly we need to torture Jeze's poor cunt for a bit to let her know exactly what is wrong with that.
We aren't just unkind, we're downright brutal. It isn't just the constant penetration. Jeze has dealt with having her pussy full before. In fact, she loves it. Having that hole worked by fingers and dildos is one of her favorite things in life. But having it caned? Feeling the sting of a thin, wooden rod cracking sharply across her labia? That's more painful than she expected. It's almost more than she can handle. The pussy caning has two effects. First, Jeze is crying in seconds. Second, she is dripping wet, and almost as quickly. That's when O.T. attacks. He fucks her pussy relentlessly with a dildo while vibrating .

Duration: 41:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Pussy Punishment Payback

The Sweetest Kiss part two

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download The Sweetest Kiss part two

HardTied Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Sasha is a pretty young thing that looks like the girl next door, but that little façade does not fool PD. He knows what goes on behind those doe eyes.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download HardTied Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Domination victim

Cast: Jasmin
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Domination

There are so many ways you can bind and fuck a bitch and Frank loves using this knowledge of his. Seeing the frightened faces of the bitches, who is Jasmin this time, and seeing hatred in her eyes... then this hatred changes to thankfulness, but before that happens Jasmin has to go through many humiliating things! The clips on her pussy must have been the most painful for her, but nothing could be comfortable... Check it out, it won't hurt, only for Jasmin!

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Domination victim

Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high

Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.

Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high

Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic