Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Singapore Judicial

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Lily and Elle have been caught selling firearms in Singapore. Normally women would receive a lengthy prison sentence. Lily's is a senior member of the American government and the authorities are keen to avoid an international incident. They are to be secretly caned and then be deported. Elle, as the accomplice will receive 12 strokes and Lily will receive 24 for being the ringleader. Ahead of the severe physical punishment, a psycholgical deterrant of a humiliating medical examination, stripped bare and shivering, only makes them even more nervous and worried! Elle is first and taken to the Punishment Room. She is tied and restrained to the caning bench

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Singapore Judicial

InfernalRestraints Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Kentucky arrived at the remote farm facility. They tilled the field for the warden. Then they were lead into the barn where pepper was strip searched.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Holly Hendrix

Tiny teen terror Holly Hendrix is a perfect example of modern American girlhood with her emerald green eyes, curly black hair, tattoos, pierced nipples, and voracious sexual appetite. Thank your lucky stars, for you are among the privileged few to witness this 18 year old Georgia Peach in her first ever fuck scene, and boy is it a rough one!!! Holly finds herself in the Brutal Castings office for an interview and photo evaluation, and it is awkward and difficult due to her apparent to follow the master's instructions. The stunning 4' 10'' beauty eventually strips nude, but not without a few smacks for encouragement. If you like small and sexy girls, Holly was made for you... and she's a dirty, dirty little thing! The wise master knows Holly is a nasty fuckpig deep down, and he draws the cock slob out of her by tying her hands with rope and making her give him a brutal and humiliating deep throat blowjob that smears her eye make-up all over her face and cheeks. Her domination continue.

Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7733kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Holly Hendrix

Russian Slaves

Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities.

Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Russian Slaves

Rough Domination For Dungeon Slave Mia Gold

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

Mia Gold is always looking for a hot fuck. Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though.
First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage. She is shackled and strapped to a wooden frame that keeps her in the doggy style position. A posture collar around her neck makes it impossible for her to look behind her and makes breathing a chore, adding a bit of edge to every moan. Jack has long been known to leave girls gasping for air. Mia is just going to have a harder time drawing it in. And if the deepest dicking of her life wasn't enough, the Hitachi pressed against her clit is certainly going to give Mia the most intense orgasms of her life.
It's never over just because she's cum herself nearly . OT is going to take his turn and since Mia is already cum- and limp he is going to see if he can't put some life back into her. She doesn't need a defibrillator. The shock of a whip across her chest is enough to open her eyes. As soon as .

Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Rough Domination For Dungeon Slave Mia Gold

Metal Willie - 720p

Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Metal Willie - 720p

HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kimmy Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Toys, Blindfold, Hardcore, All Sex

Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business.

Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams

Masters Of Pain Part 2

ornstar Elektra Caliente is still Sir B's little bondage toy in part 2 of her first S&M session.
She is taken out of her cage and led to a medical gurney where she is tied to with her legs spread for a little wax, fire and electoral play on her naked flesh.
Sir B then does a fire cupping technique before piercing her breasts and crotch with needles.
Placing a vibrator on her Sir B tries to make Elektra cum as the needles keep digging into her flesh.
At last there is some blood play as Sir B uses his straight razor on her skin which put a smile on Elektra's pain filled face

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Masters Of Pain Part 2

Ashley Lane - Caned Lane

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her with a quiet, almost resigned grace.
And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum- faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.
She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.
Soon enough she is soaking wet. When OT starts to push his.

Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Ashley Lane - Caned Lane

Maddy O Reilly

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy
Genres: Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercing

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maddy O Reilly

Beautiful Hills - HD 720p

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Lesbian, Fingering

Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Sister Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beautiful Hills - HD 720p

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Mysha Mynx

Studio: MYLF
Genres: Blind Folds, Blonde, Blowjob, Bra, Bribe, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Caucasian

When Jmac arrives at his hotel room he finds a note saying that his complimentary gift would be arriving soon. As he opens the door he finds petite blonde Mysha Mynx wearing nothing but lingerie under her coat, so Jmac immediately proceeds to unwrap his gift and have his way with her. Mysha likes it rough so she's the perfect little slut for Jmac's wild fucking.

Duration: 37:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Mysha Mynx

Ex-Termination

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to things to them... and for the girls too who need their mouths to be punished. Dr. Mercies got a great release from this session, and Kendra found a certain happy place as well. This one has prolonged, extreme face fucking, rough foot and dildo gagging, deep ass eating, and strict bondage that kept Kendra's head just where Dr. Mercies wanted it.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2223kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Ex-Termination

Where Is My Money?

Cast: Leilla
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se

Hoes have to earn, or their pimp won't be too happy. Business was slow today for Leilla and when it comes to showing the cash to Antonio, her pimp, the man gets very angry. And when Antonio is angry, someone will suffer. Leilla repays every missing bucks with her pain, and to make her humiliation full, Antonio cums on her tortured tits, so she learns her lesson.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Where Is My Money?

Miss Pure & the Ass Whore

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Anal, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation

Hot slaves Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas really like to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission!

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Pure & the Ass Whore

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

Her First Punishment Scene 90

Russian Discipline for girls. Russian artist and his beautiful slave to love each other. They like hot wax. Watch and enjoy an unusual Russian video. Only for real connoisseurs of the genre.

Duration: 46:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Her First Punishment Scene 90

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey