Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Sybil Hawthorne - Stinky panties

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stinky panties

Taken for a Ride - Crissy Moon

Crissy is not a very smart bitch. Even a kid knows you do not get in a car with strangers and PD is stranger than most. She thinks everything will be ok when PD takes her for a little drive but little does she know she is in for the ride of her life. Before she even has a chance to defend herself PD has her cuffed in his truck. Sure, she may have been selling her pussy anyway, but why pay for what you can just take.
There are worse things than being tied up and fucked in the woods, though. PD, of course, knows them all. Crissy ends up caged like a little song bird, sucking cock and gagging the whole time. Then, out in the rain, she is covered in dirt and left to the elements. When PD comes back she is not quite clean, but the ice cold water from the garden hose is a perfect solution.
Crissy still has some work left to do to satisfy PD. When nice and clean he brings her back inside and puts her pussy to good use. Crissy is suspended in an iron swing, but her cunt is still ready for c.

Format: real
Duration: 44:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 238.6 MB

Download Taken for a Ride - Crissy Moon

Savage Submissions Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

Spread and Exposed - 720p

Cast: Kristina Rose, Elise Graves, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Vibrator

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up.
They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex.
Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerab.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Spread and Exposed - 720p

London River - Rook'd

Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Inspired by ROOK-07 these six bondage positions take London to an intense place of suffering. Each one makes her sore in a different way. From intense strappado, to category 5 suspension, to incredible back arching London proves she is a bondage goddess. The sounds and struggles London makes are the things of bondage wet dreams.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download London River - Rook'd

Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails Abigail Dupree Master

Master James had been hard at work for the past week building and preparing an extra special set with new devices for a slave who was being sent to Him by another Master who wasn't so well equipped for this next phase of tests. Master James was to test her endurance and ultimately, her pain tolerance and strenth of mind in a fear induced environment.
Unfortunately, she fell ill the night before and had to reschedule.
slave abigail knew immediately what fates were standing squarely at her feet...rising like the scape of a tetterwort. She felt a certain air of impudence coming from her Masters direction..." W⁄we will still shoot, suit up my slave... I'm waiting".

Duration: 58:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails Abigail Dupree Master

House Of Frazier Vol 4

Studio: Calstar
Cast: Jennifer Winslow, Howard Trevor
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Pantyhose/Stockings

The saga continues... Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. Bob, the owner, still cannot process her credit card and he has no way of getting his money from her. His friend Bob suggests that he put her to work as his housemaid in order to collect his money.

Duration: 49:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 748.1 MB

Download House Of Frazier Vol 4

Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ends... Eric binds nyxon into a reverse prayer with zip ties. He explains how to use the smaller ties for cinching. He then uses them to bind her fingers. He unfastens her blazer and blouse and starts squeezing and smacking her tits. Then he grabs a Giant bouncy ball and explains that some of the high end ball gags can run you $40, but a $1.29 ball and some tape will be just as effective. He tapes the ball in and then continues pinching her nipples to demonstrate its effectiveness. He leaves nyxon to endure the bondage while the cameras get different views and angles, so the viewer at home can get a better idea of what Eric has done. The clip cuts to Eric holding 2 pairs of panties. He explains that they have a drawing in the office, and the winners remove their panties. These panties are then used to gag nyxon. In they go. They are then sealed in with more clear tape. He gropes her a bit more before he rolls up a pallet and jack. He places nyxon on it. H.

Duration: 31:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 704.6 MB

Download Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 2

Attachment

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Attachment

Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible.
Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy.
Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Compromises Part 3

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back.The only question is: Which is worse, the agony of being whipped or the humiliation of cumming for a stranger?

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Compromises Part 3

Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Captured Alisha Adams

Freya French French Twist

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Fingering

From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor.
The ass hook is pretty nice, too.

Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Freya French French Twist

Kimmy Lee Maestro Wet Dreams

Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic. It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of for a submissive bondage slut like Kimmy.

Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Kimmy Lee Maestro Wet Dreams

Interview with slave

Is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2899kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download Interview with slave

Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high

Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.

Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high

Tight bondage, domination and predicament for naked girl Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl in black panties, with naked hot boobs, with beautiful ass and with sexy body. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 49:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2694kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and predicament for naked girl Full HD 1080p

Kristine Andrews

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

Worn Out

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.

Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Worn Out

ImPressed - Kira Noir

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download ImPressed - Kira Noir