Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

More Painal, Please

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Video language: English

Description: Delirious's asshole was already ruined from her previous session. The slightest penetration was painful for her. Which meant, of course, lots of amusement for Dr. Mercies. While this scene does not have a lot of hard pounding, it has all the authentic painal you could desire. Plus, lots of punishment with the spanking machine while delirious gags on cock and licks ass. This is a down-to-Earth, no-frills, authentic anal domination session. Enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5049kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More Painal, Please

Reislin - Misbehaving FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Reislin
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Dildo, Hardcore, POV, Shaved Pussy, Tattoos, Tease, Teen, Toned, Vibrator, White

When Reislin misbehaves, daddy Tom Red feels compelled to deliver a punishment that she would thoroughly enjoy. To nobody's surprise she rebels till the very end!

Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 709.5 MB

Download Reislin - Misbehaving FullHD 1080p

Kendra Barbie - Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Electro Play

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kendra Barbie - Kendra James

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

Whoever she says will probably be kind of flattered by it. No, it won't earn her any mercy from them, but at least they won't be angry. But the other person... the one she's least afraid of?

Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 1

Sexy BBW Rikki Waters Gets More Then She Asked For

Cast: Rikki Waters

Rikki is a good friend of mine. I knew she did fetish as well. I knew she liked bondage but not to what extent. I brought her to the house to see mt new studio and see if she wanted to try some bondage. She was all for it. I text my rigger to come over. I told him that I had a surprise for him. He knew who Rikki was and always wanted to lay one on her. He came right over. After talking to Rikki a little bit they got started. She was a little nervous at first. Laughing and joking around until the ropes started to get tighter. Then she realized she was in way over her head. Rope after rope kept going on. Next thing you know she was in the tightest hogtie he had done in a long time. She could barely struggle against all the ropes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 373.6 MB

Download Sexy BBW Rikki Waters Gets More Then She Asked For

Penny Barber

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits, Squirt

She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the men pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic.

Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Penny Barber

Sarah Blake

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Holly Michaels - Fuck is All You Get Bitch

Young newcomer learns how to be a good bondage whore. She is bound is grueling bondage, fucked hard, and terrorized by evil impact and mind fuckery from Derrick Pierce.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Holly Michaels - Fuck is All You Get Bitch

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Sterling Times

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Zoey Sterling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

These are some wonderful times we live in. When a beautiful woman like Zoey Sterling graces the INSEX stage. Her gargantuan tits just BEG for a beating. She's got a desire to tied up and messed with too. The neck rope has her soaring.
With her tits tightly bound and pulled up so she's on her tippy toes she's whipped. This elicits giggles from her cute little face. Then comes the cattle prod. She's terrified which makes her nervous giggle.
The whip had her soaring, but now she's really flying. Zoey's first suspension and the vibrator on top. Her eyes go back into her head and she cums uncontrollably.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sterling Times

Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

London River is a fucked up pig. A fucked up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.

Duration: 41:41
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Tag Team Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web,

Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Tag Team Part 1

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Cupcake Sinclair Chocolate Eclair

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cupcake Sinclair
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Headmaster Jack Hammer is constantly hearing stories of her sucking and sex all over the campus. It's not the kind of behavior he is going to accept in his facilities. She will need to be reconditioned.

Duration: 49:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6792kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Cupcake Sinclair Chocolate Eclair

Luna Lovely & Eden Sin Lovely Suffering: Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

While the crew prepares for Luna's next trial she and Eden get gross. Luna is told to spit on Eden, but she's got a bad case of cotton mouth. Eden shows her how it's done by showering her in saliva. Then they share some quality kissing time and some .
Luna is put into a box tie and put onto the table. Her ass is pushed out behind her giving the members a great view. A rope is put around her neck and attached to the floor so she can't get up. That's when the cane comes out. The challenge is can Luna keep quiet while she's being hit. She says that she can't, but she impresses even herself.
The heater is next and it's gonna warm Luna up. She starts off shivering so it begins by helping her out, but after a while the heat is overwhelming and she begs to be released.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Luna Lovely & Eden Sin Lovely Suffering: Part 2

Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her...

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

Download Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Endza

It is almost time to be done with our little bondage monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Endza

Nikki Darling The Little Whore That Could, Part 2

Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal

We aren't in the habit of letting stunning pieces of ass get away without a few marks to remember us by.The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive.

Duration: 41:39

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Nikki Darling The Little Whore That Could, Part 2