Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Willing Art Part One - Cherry Torn, PD

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Willing Art Part One - Cherry Torn, PD

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Cici Rhodes

Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Video language: English

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough.
The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici�s ass.
Who knew that such a tiny device could cause so much distress? With the push of a button Cyd can provide stimulation ranging from a light tingle to a scream-inducing jolt.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Cici Rhodes

Kiss Me - Claire Adams

Release Year: 2020

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can.
Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it.
He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me - Claire Adams

HdT CeCe Larue - Strong Sense Of Lust

Release Year: 2014

CeCe sits in darkness. Her limbs are bound to the bed and she waits. He approaches her. His intentions are clear as he exposes her body. Her sweet ass and dripping cunt are held open before Mr Pogo is slammed home.
He rifles through her purse as she looks on. Her mouth is held agape with a ring gag. He finds what he was looking for. She brought with her the means of her own torment.
She had no idea that these depraved acts would turn her on so much. She's tied in positions that make her cum harder than she has ever cum. It's been an experience she won't soon forget.

Duration: 43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download HdT CeCe Larue - Strong Sense Of Lust

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up & Has Her Body Worked

Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks. The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too. Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondag.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up & Has Her Body Worked

Intotheattic Zayda

Release Year: 2021

When she was ready to cum she had to tell me: I want to eat those bananas in my cunt, may I please cum? And it didn't take long either before she was saying just that. She fired off three orgasms that went from sounding like she was being eviscerated to calling home cows in a field. And when she'd pulled herself back together she was told to push those bananas from her cunt. To expel them. When they hit the floor I grabbed a fork and fed her pieces of it from the floor. She told me it tasted like pussy. She ate every last piece she pushed out. But I knew more was in her. So I unfettered her and had her squat on the floor for us. With her little piggy hook and ass hook still installed, pulling her head back in an unnatural position as she dug in her cunt for the last of the banana pieces.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Intotheattic Zayda

Graphic Anal Submission - Rory Knox

And now... the grand finale of my trip to the South. This was my last session at the camp in Maryland with Rory Knox. Truly, I have no words for it. You need to watch it to get it. I dominate Rory in real time. She makes a graphic art piece literally at the same time that I tie her up, fuck her ass, and fuck her head. Things get intense. They get beautiful. Anal meets imagination meets incredible tenderness. This is what I live for, and I'm so utterly proud to share it with you, real, undoctored, unstaged, unscripted, yet filmed under challenging conditions at night with mostly anamorphic glass.

Duration: 50:35
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Graphic Anal Submission - Rory Knox

Odette Delacroix Under Control

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Anal, Double Penetration, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Odette Delacroix Under Control

Cute Babes Enjoy Fetish Service

Release Year: 1998
Cast: Kelly Ashton, Sadie Atkins
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag

For her second independent Harmony video, producer-director Kelly Ashton asked Jon Woods to write a story which incorporated some of her favorite aspects of bondage: dressing for pleasure, role-playing, and even consensuality with a little conflict. Ms. Ashton chose one of her favorite models, Sadie Atkins, to co-star, and their chemistry really shines through in their performances! (Excellent acting too!) Sadie is a convict who believes Kelly will help hide her when she escapes from prison, but the statuesque goddess thinks the fugitive was sent from a fetish service for a role-playing session. Poor Sadie plays along with her kinky hostess' games, but becomes increasingly confused as the amazonian charmer alternately asks Sadie to tie her up, then wrestles the slender beauty into bondage after she's freed. The accent is on clothes with kink, leather restraints and some unusual gags. If you've been waiting for a high-fetish bondage video where the models do more than just pose, pounce.

Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1795kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

Download Cute Babes Enjoy Fetish Service

Summers Lovin - Coralee Summers

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.
Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Summers Lovin - Coralee Summers

Runaway - Sarah Jane Ceylon

PD must really like Sarah Jane Ceylon because he is nicer to her than most of the other pretty little sluts that he sees. Well, at least until she tries to run away. Escaping is always frowned upon and there has to be serious consequences. As soon as he takes his eyes off of her she will try to get away again. It is his job to show her why that is a bad idea.
PD only canes her half as hard as she deserves but every stroke hits its mark and leaves a bright red streak across Sarah Jane. In minutes she is begging for mercy and making promises she has no intention of keeping. PD is no fool. Sarah Jane loves to cum. She loves getting fucked and feeling cock inside of her. But when PD makes her cum he does it until long after she has started pleading for a chance to recover. He will not let up until he is sure his property knows her rightful place.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 393.6 MB

Download Runaway - Sarah Jane Ceylon

3 Dudes Destroy Anna Khara in Hardcore Interracial Anal Fisting DP

Anna Hara is sitting on the couch and reading something when her friend David sits down next to her. David quickly declares his intentions, and after a few minutes he exposes Anna and fucks her tight pussy from behind. A few minutes later, Anna and David are joined by two of David's friends, Darrell and Max, who both brought BDSM toys. After tying Anna's wrists together and putting a dog collar around her neck, the three dudes pull out their dicks and start taking turns fucking her in the mouth. When they had enough fun choking her, they then moved on to her ass, which they fucked with their fist until they blew their portion of cum into her mouth.

Duration: 41:56
Video: 432x240, AVC (H.264), 739kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 258.9 MB

Download 3 Dudes Destroy Anna Khara in Hardcore Interracial Anal Fisting DP

Rope Domination For Skinny Slave R.E. Zee

Release Year: 2020
Cast: R.E. Zee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets. If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand. Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Rope Domination For Skinny Slave R.E. Zee

HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

The room Cherie DeVille is in is full of tools but none of them are within her reach. If they were maybe she would stand a opportunity at acquiring away from the chain that keeps her neck vigorously joined to the ceiling.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

HardTied Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

I spread her legs out so I can vibrate her clit, but pulled her arms up into a brutal stappado. When my hitachi makes her weak in the knees her shoulders will pay the price.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download HardTied Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Ela Darling

Cast: Ela Darling

Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Jack gets Ela tied up and he walks away. She watches him go and has to be wondering what the hell he's doing. She's used to being desired. She just assumed that if a man was going to go through all of the trouble to get her helpless on the floor he was doing it so he could fuck her. He's got much more in store for her than that. He wants to see her scream and squirm and cum. When she looks at him now he can see the fear in her eyes. Before he's done with her it will be re.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Ela Darling

Ass Goop Girls

Lilly likes to fuck on filthy sheets. So we spent the day making the filthy sheets she required for her therapy. This involved a lot of ass to other girl's mouth, anal felching, and fruit and cream shoved into assholes and shot out all over some bedding. We even mounted Kara on the "Asselerator," so that she could spin around Dr. Mercies' laboratory and shoot slime out of her ass all over the bedding and Lilly's face. This was just Lilly's pre-therapy. We actually save Lilly's filthy bedding in the freezer, so we can fuck her on it six months later.

Duration: 50:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2545kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Goop Girls

Odette Delacroix

Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Odette Delacroix

Back for More

Release Year: 2021

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More