Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Miss Sultrybelle - Bella Gemma and Ash testing the new strap

Three girls strip and they are alternately tied to a rack. Miss Sultrybelle use a rubber strap, a leather strap, a wood paddle and a cane on the girl's bottoms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Miss Sultrybelle - Bella Gemma and Ash testing the new strap

Kay Kardia London River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Cage, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Zapper, Caning, Fingering, Pissing
Video language: English

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3

Painal Pendulum

Tanzi craves rough anal punishment and hard ass beatings. So we turned her into a clock and swung her like a pendulum back and forth between Dr. Mercies and Orderly Pain. They treated her petite body with maximum sadism inside and out as she counted the hours with tears and screams. Orderly Pain finished her off with an anal creampie that he fed to her, and then Dr. Mercies shoved a giant wand vibrator into her asshole and turned it on. Of course, there was plenty of gagging and ass to mouth involved as well. This kind of therapy session is very rare folks. You don't see a girl gets suspended this long, assfucked this hard, and punished this severely very often. Others fake it, we make it.

Duration: 37:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2570kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

Download Painal Pendulum

Beti Hana

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Beti Hana
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex

Beti is having car problems, so she takes it to her local mechanic. Upon inspection she realizes that there are more repairs needed than she can afford. She is propositioned to make a better deal, but has no idea what she has signed up for. Once she is in the "finance room" it becomes clear that this wasn't the best idea, but it's too late to turn back now. She gives in and let's the mechanic have his way. After he gets her bound, she is subject to his twisted way of bargaining and all the filthy things he can think of. Some girls will do anything to get a deal.

Duration: 47:50
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2974kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Beti Hana

Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments pd has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.

Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

Download Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Confessions of a Greedy Slut Part 2

The tit torment makes Cherie DeVille scream out in less than a second. Her voice rings out clearly from the start. It will probably be the most pleasant thing she endures.

Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Confessions of a Greedy Slut Part 2

Gifts of Pain

Nicole offers herself to Master Len, hoping he will enjoy her Gifts of pain! This beautiful lifestyle slave is willing to accept hard torments for her Masters pleasure and yours. In this first episode Nicole experiences clover clamps on her pussy and nipples, with three pound weights added for good measure! She is hung up by a spiked dog collar through her crotch and is whipped hard with a belt. The screams of pain are real, so are her tears.

Duration: 56:56
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1509kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download Gifts of Pain

TopGrl Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TopGrl Pushing Daisy

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 2

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace is a sinner. She is filled with lustful thoughts and dark desires. She needs to be purged and corrected of her sins. We are more than happy to help. We are givers like that.

Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 2

Cowtest Pt.1 - Cowgirl

Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Hooded, Cage, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Mask

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowtest Pt.1 - Cowgirl

The Whore Store - Remastered

One of our first scenes, this was also one of our hardest. We've got intense painal, a trash bag suspension, and piss drinking in this scene, plus lots of rimming and ass to mouth, with a sweet girl who enjoyed a sadomasochistic challenge. We are proud now to provide this scene in a new, high-quality remaster with better color, better sound, better everything. We think you'll enjoy.

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Whore Store - Remastered

Anal Tears at 18 Years

Sedusa is 18. We use her tears for anal lube after making her cry to help prevent her from maturing into a perverted adult. After all, if we make all her kinks and fetishes unpleasant for her, she's unlikely to repeat them. At least, that's the theory. Somehow, it seems that no matter how much rough anal sex, filthy ass to mouth, and extreme gagging, paddling, and caning we give this young slut, nothing can redeem her. This girl was an anal virgin, but she seems to live for our brand of painal. I don't know if anyone can help this twisted teenager.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2064kbps

File size: 815.6 MB

Download Anal Tears at 18 Years

Party Girls Caning Competition

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Party Girls Caning Competition

Gift of Pain part 4

Nicole offers herself to Master Len, hoping he will enjoy her Gifts of PAIN! This beautiful lifestyle slave is willing to accept extreme torments for her Master's pleasure and yours. In this first episode Nicole experiences clover clamps on her pussy and nipples, with three pound weights added for good measure! She is hung up by a spiked dog collar through her crotch and is whipped hard with a belt. The screams of pain are real, so are her tears.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1509kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 683.8 MB

Download Gift of Pain part 4