Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Adara Jordin Bondage and BDSM Trilogy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This update brings you some hot action with sexy Adara Jordin. Enjoy plenty of bondage and BDSM action with this trilogy as Adara is bound, gagged and endures breast and nipple torture as well as a good waxing. With 3 hot scenes with 1 hot damsel, this trilogy with Adara is sure to satisfy your bondage and BDSM fantasies..

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9468kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Adara Jordin Bondage and BDSM Trilogy

Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Her two tormentors rotate through using fingers, toys, tongues, vibrators and nothing at all on Veruca's pussy and clit to ensure she doesn't get any relief from becoming accustomed to any one sensation.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download Veruca James Double Team Tease

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Neck Hoist Chain

Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Whipping, Armbinde

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

Kiss Me - HD 720p

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me - HD 720p

Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains.

Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Abigail Dupree

Lilith Testing a Spy Part 01

Cast: Lilith
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping, Spanking

Fresh pussy Lilith is sent to Dr Lomp for a national secret service. She is quite talented for getting necessary information from a targeted person; thus, Dr Lomp will send her to some specific people to collect news. Before using this little spy, she must be tested on privacy. Dr Lomp wants to be sure that she will never ever reveal any national secret, even under high pressure and heavy torment. Lilith seems that she is desiring this national mission and is ready to do whatever is needed. This way, Dr Lomp will push her pain limits and lead her to gain some experience about various torments. Watch and see if cute spy Lilith can prove herself in front of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 52:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6105kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Lilith Testing a Spy Part 01

HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

Drifting back to sleep, Rain DeGrey knows what is waiting for her in her dreams. What she can't figure out is why. That book... it was so bad. But something about it has gotten inside of her.

Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

300 Strokes for candy

Three hundred hard strokes! Can Cottn Candy take it? Yes she can. Master Len picks three instruments from the wall. Candy picks three more, for a total of six. Candy is given fifty strokes from each instrument. The strokes are spaced out every three to five seconds. There is only a small break between each new instrument. Every stroke is applied to her tender ass. See her ass get red and bruised with small blisters forming. Candy is a terrific pain slut. She is even given a nice flogging as a reward for taking it so well.

Duration: 56:18
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1485kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 664.5 MB

Download 300 Strokes for candy

Liz

Why is it thataries keep finding their way in front of Master Savage's camera? All those hours at their desks fantasizing about naughty things? Pretty Elizabeth, a legalary from Canada, tells Rick that she is very good at being told what to do. Fine! She is told to get naked. A ball gag is stuffed into her pretty mouth. She is tightly bound and soundly spanked. Her pussy is scrubbed with a bottle brush, splayed open and given a special dose of Savage pain. Elizabeth will definitely have lots to think about when she returns to her desk.

Duration: 58:56
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1518kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

Download Liz

Rachel's Experimental Hogtie

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Rachel decided she wanted to play a little and try something different. She wanted to experiment with a hogtie, do something different she said. Who was i to deny tying Rachel into an experimental hogtie? Rachel is first gagged with a harness panel gag. She is then bound tight with hands behind her back and ankles together. She's rolled onto her back and Carabiners are used to pull her into a hogtie. She's left to struggle for a few minutes. I don;t like how the hogtie looks so i make some adjustments and pull Rachel back into the hogtie using the carabiners. I then leave the sexy MILF to struggle in the floor in her little black dress and pantyhose in her experimental hogtie..

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9051kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Rachel's Experimental Hogtie

Cowtest

Cast: Cowgirl

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowtest

No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Every person has a different reaction to being tied up. Some are excited and bubbly, some are nervous, some don't know what to make of it. Abigail has an abundance of feelings about being tied up. It all comes out as the ropes render her helpless. She cries almost instantly.
Abigail is also tiny and flexible. OT ties her in a knot, he ties her in a bow. He slaps her face and tosses her around like a little ball. She struggles and cries, but there's nothing she can do. She's stuck. OT pulls her up in the air with ease. She continues wiggling, but all it does is excite us.
At Ix we have all kinds of clips and clamps. Clover clamps and binder clips are some of the meanest, but OT has found some new ones that are just brutal. The little teeth bite into Abigail's tender nipples while she wails in horror.

Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee

Milk Maid - HD 720p

Cast: Aali Kali
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aali Kali is a beautiful blond! Not the kind of girl next door you'd expect to be into BDSM. You certainly wouldn't expect to see her bound, stripped, and having her tits milked at a place like INSEX! Then again appearances can be deceiving.
She's just that type of girl. What's more is that she loves being tied up. When her nipples get punched milk sprays everywhere. Lactation is a special gift. Aali has a ton of it.
Her tits aren't the only thing to get creamy. With bondage turning her on so much Aali finds herself overly aroused by her predicament.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Milk Maid - HD 720p

Bonnie Day Bonnie's Butt

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex

Sure the nose hook was annoying, but it wasn't painful, at least. Well, not any more than she could handle. She screamed a bit when he whipped her tits, but bitches are always best when they are about to cry their eyes out.

Duration: 46:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Bonnie Day Bonnie's Butt

Penny Barber Playtime with Penny

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

She's going to humiliate and dominate Penny from start to finish, using her how she wants to, rather than how Penny wants her to. If Penny decides to protest or put up a fight, that will just make it more fun for Rain.

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Penny Barber Playtime with Penny

InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Between the Bars

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively.

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Between the Bars

Morgan Lefay

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. In Morgan's case she gets a rope around her neck tied off to the ankle of one leg. The one leg she ask that it not be tied too. She also has a chest harness on that jut her DD's out like Barbra Bush's eyes. She has to lean over due to that neck rope, wearing her pretty dress and sporting her long hair. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living, how long she's been into bondage...yada yada yada, then she's gagged with a giant ring gag. She's told to stick her tongue out and honey is poured upon it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Morgan Lefay

Training The Maid: Rosa

Rosa is the new maid working at Master Savage's dungeon. but when the Master discovers her sitting on her ass, talking on the phone to her friends, he threatens to send her back to the agency. due to rosa's alien status this would not be a good thing. so Rosa consents to be trained and disciplined under the heavy palm of Rick. Our prim and proper maid endures tight bondage, humiliation and severe ass spanking with an assortment of paddles and a wooden hair brush. Finally, rosa is bound to a chair and her beautiful brusied ass is drenched in scalding hot wax. The enxt time Rosa is talking on the phone... we doen't think she'll be sitting down.

Duration: 58:17
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1518kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 704.3 MB

Download Training The Maid: Rosa