Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

StrictRestraint - Ash Hollywood, Sophia Jade - Dueling Dommes Vol 2

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and now Ash turns the tables.Sophia is restrained tightly to the steel table and Ash takes her time pawing and tugging at her naked body. She works the riding crop over her subject before applying a zipper. Sophia squeals when it is yanked off. Time for the G5 next, and Ash presses it down with purpose as Sophia can do nothing but take what she is given... Now the ultimate in payback begins when Ash straps on the dong and buries it Sophia's face and pussy.After a good whip and paddle session, Sophia finds herself on the business end of the rubber dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 360.5 MB

Download StrictRestraint - Ash Hollywood, Sophia Jade - Dueling Dommes Vol 2

Deanna Dare

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

She gets sex in the ass by Orderly Sinn as he swings like tarzan into the sofa bottom, she eats ass and cum, then she takes two loads of piss on her face before being thrown down onto to the flipped-over desk.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8404kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Deanna Dare

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

We don't need to be motivated by her words, though. She's got a body that screams out for abuse. And we have all of these wonderful members who are contributing their great ideas to the cause.

Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 1

Rain DeGrey La Cucaracha, Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

Live shows are all about growing and changing. That's a lie. Live shows are all about taking a hot, willing young woman and putting her through the most intense experiences we can muster. In Rain's case it means playing with her fears a bit.

Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Rain DeGrey La Cucaracha, Part 1

Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director's cut of this scene will be available

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

InfernalRestraints - Sybil Hawthorne - Stinky Panties

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Sybil Hawthorne - Stinky Panties

Piper Rage Sublime

Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave. She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.

Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Piper Rage Sublime

NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Sir B throws a hard fetish party for Alisha Angel and Niasa. His willing female slaves are subjected to a lengthy and grueling application of discipline and suffering on his victims that is never ending.

Duration: 49:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

Download NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Pussy Whipping Tit Torment

I like to bind my slaves in leather before ravaging their supple breasts. I also enjoy blindfolding my slaves and requiring them to perform felatio on my favorite dildo. Nothing makes me happier than including a good pussy whipping into my tit torment sessions.
Sometimes I'll whip one of them alternately on the clit and on the nipples, on the clit and on the nipples, on the clit... and then just when she expects it on her nipples, I lash out at her clit again. The element of surprise makes the pain more intense. I love the way they yelp when I do that!

Duration: 56:23
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 676.4 MB

Download Pussy Whipping Tit Torment

Wet and Wild

The shower cam update as always is full of Eurobabes getting kinky in the shower zone and loving their wetlook hotness, with their various levels of clothing getting beautifully soaked, and some make-up even running down as the water becomes too much!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:30
Video: 400x304, XviD, 623kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Wet and Wild

Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Ashley Lane Ashley's Fun Time

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

She has a hot body and he loves to play with it in all kinds of wicked ways. It isn't just inflicting pain that makes him happy and makes her shriek. Even pleasure can be overwhelming if he takes the time to overload her enough.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Ashley Lane Ashley's Fun Time

Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director's cut of this scene will be available

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

InfernalRestraints Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

I Own Her Face Part One

The whole school girl in distress thing really works for Iona Grace. She looks young enough to make it believable and once PD starts to lay his hands on her she is certainly in distress. The members are calling out their suggestions and you can see in her eyes that they are all beginning to excite her. She openly admits that she loves the mental games. With her live show she will get all she can handle, maybe even more.

Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 519.1 MB

Download I Own Her Face Part One

Dresden Denial

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Dresden Denial

Turning Violet Part 2

Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

With her sexy red hair and knock out body, Violet Monroe stepped into the world of Real Time Bondage Live Feeds again, knowing that we would use her for a long, hard day in the dungeon. She's been here before, but never like this. Once as a decoration, and once for a BaRS feed, this will be the first time Violet gets to experience first hand exactly how depraved our crew and our membership can be when they work together.The test for today is whether or not Violet can come when she is on the brink of crying. Elaborate predicaments have her ready to scream out an orgasm as she struggles to keep from bursting into tears. Nipple clamps, foot caning and Mr. Hitachi all work together to make her brain melt in erotic overload. This is only part 2 and Violet is already about to break, so you know that when the finale comes she is going to be completely blown out.

Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Turning Violet Part 2

Only for sex

Watch and get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks can't wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope you're ready, because tonight, we're all bound for sex!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2920kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Only for sex