Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Stress & Fear

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Stockings, Clothespins, Suspension, Electrical Play
Video language: English

There are few things more difficult to manage than Stress and Fear. Your brain begins to produce powerful chemicals which make you do some crazy things. Things that under normal circumstances you would never do. Dakota is afraid of electricity. So we bring out the most intense of electric implements. She's bound in an intense split and binder clips line her underarms. Then the electricity is introduced. Almost everyone is afraid of heights, but Dakota admits that it's one of her biggest fears. So why not do an entire scene with her suspended facing the ground. The stress position mixed with the fear of falling are intoxicating.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stress & Fear

TG2 Club Bi Part 04

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 31:21
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 105.3 MB

Download TG2 Club Bi Part 04

Kinky Kat - Lady Kat

Genres: BDSM, bondage

Lady Kat loves her time with Friend Dee. She never cums as hard as when she is with SD. There is just a certain energy when they are together that drives them both. Lady wants so passionately to please SD that the pain is easy to push through. The endorphins make her feel like she is high. She settles into her role quickly. It is a good thing, because what Friend Dee calls warming up, most would call a hard limit.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Kinky Kat - Lady Kat

India Summer

Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

India Summer is certainly aptly named, because she's hot as hell. She doesn't have very much experience with our special brand of bondage, but she'll learn to love it soon. Cyd Black puts her on her belly in a hog tie with rope running through her crotch. It is more than enough to get her thinking about all the other dirty little things she would love to have done to her.
Unfortunately India just doesn't have the same kind of imagination that Cyd does. It isn't long before she is laying across a wooden block that keeps her ass up in the air for him to play with. Hot wax drips on her from above. Each droplet is a small flare of pain as it lands on her bare skin and begins to cool. At first she gives a plaintive sound when the wax hits her body but soon she is much more compliant. The vibrator and melting candle soon have her moaning in pleasure.
India didn't like the block but standing leaves her so much more vulnerable. Cyd has a pair of floggers that he loves to use together. She'l.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download India Summer

Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Siren Wolf and Elise Graves are spending the day together and already things are getting hot. Elise is very sensual in everything she does; from the way she ties the rope to how she handles her whip. You can see how much Siren loves her touch. And she may complain about the pain Elise is inflicting on her, but one look at her dripping cunt says that her protests are all for show. She wants to feel every bit of it. Her creamy little pussy gives it away.

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Overstimulated - Hailey Young

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Overstimulated - Hailey Young

Berlin Xxx Slut

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin Xxx Slut

Bad Teacher

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel.

There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 828.1 MB

Download Bad Teacher

Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 118

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Slave, Hogtie, Submission, Crying, Electricity, Caning, Pet Play, Enema, No Sex

We find Juniper butt naked and tied into a frame work of bamboo poles, in a bit of a spread-eagle. One of her legs is bound back and upward, it's foot, the big and small toe of said foot bound out in opposite directions. It's in a perfect place to be punished. A rope gag also keeps her head pulled backward while the ass hook filling her bum is tied off tightly to her neck. A fuck stick is mounted in her cunt. It is all new to her. I start off by checking to see how ticklish she is. Her sequestered foot gets it first, then the sides of her torso. I dig in and leave her screaming for mercy.

Duration: 49:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 118

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Murka, John, Guga and Anna

These two sexy Euro teens Anna and Murka get turned into female pups during this teen Bdsm training session. The kinky girls are stripped down by their dominant boyfriends John and Guga and ordered onto all fours. The boys stuff those submissive teen asses with anal beads so they hang out like pooch tails.

Duration: 52:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Murka, John, Guga and Anna

Deck Time (Straightjacket Edition)

What better way is there to secure a Greyhound at the Ranch, bound and secured to the deck of course! In this outdoor evening stream, Greyhound gets strapped into a straight jacket and gets bound to the deck with a heavy duty steel collar, with a heavy duty straight jacket preventing her from moving her arms and the heavy steel collar keeping her bound tightly to the deck and severely restricting her movements, a frustrated Greyhound is made to suffer through her bondage and shiver in the cool mountain air as the sun begins to set and she is completely covered in darkness!

Duration: 31:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1272kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 307.7 MB

Download Deck Time (Straightjacket Edition)

Bound Angel - Joanna Angel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

May 22, 2019
Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.

She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless.

She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bound Angel - Joanna Angel

The DeCuntStruction of Nicki Blue Part Three

Lunch time is always a mess at RealTimeBondage. Nicki Blue is actually lucky that she is allowed to eat off the floor in relative peace at first. Once the members decide that they are bored of watching her nibble and hearing her complain they decide she needs some encouragement to eat faster. The longer her meal takes the more foul it is going to become.

The food is just a way to recharge her batteries for the rest of the show. She is going to need the energy. The plan is to lock her in stocks and brutally her. There is no way they are going to let her go without making that a reality.

Duration: 38:11

File size: 429.6 MB

Download The DeCuntStruction of Nicki Blue Part Three

Unpolished - Katharine Cane

Katharine Cane is enjoying some time outside. Well, enjoying may be a bit of a stretch. PD has her tied up to some stocks in the cold, overcast day, with her body contorted in the most uncomfortable of ways.

Face down on a board is where Katharine will spend the next part of her day. The splinters are the least of her worries. The way she is bound is the most interesting part. At first there is just a dildo in her pussy. It is deep in there and moving makes it shift around painfully. PD is intent on making that happen. If making her cum won't make her wriggle then his cane surely will. Later, the gag in her mouth and the hook in her ass are both connected to her wrists behind her back. That way squirming will fuck her ass, too.

And just in case Katharine thought she could wear him out and he would leave her alone, PD has a surprise for her. His fucking machine has stamina like no lover she has ever had. He just ties her up and sets it to maximum power before turning out the ligh.

Duration: 40:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download Unpolished - Katharine Cane

JJ Plush Challenges Fayth

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

JJ loves to challenge all the woman she ties up and today is no different with me. First she dresses me up sexy in shiny tights, white silk blouse, black tight silk skirt and ankle strap 6 inch high-heels and challenges me to walk for her in these dangerously high heels. I laugh and giggle and wobble and walk a bit funny. But I sure gave it my best shot for the sexiest woman i know with rope. She knows exactly how to help me with this walking dilemma, tie me up! Adding rope solves many problems including this one. We laugh, talk, and have a good time as she adds more rope and gags me with a variety of implements through out this fun time. She attached a chest harness and ropes galore as I have no idea what her plan is but I end up trussed up in a very interesting predicament with my legs barely able to hold me up in this partial suspension as my knee is slightly bent making it very difficult to hold my weight as I try to hold my self up but must hang freely as well for my own comfort.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3210kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download JJ Plush Challenges Fayth

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane & London River

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane & London River

Torn Apart - InfernalRestraints

Matt wants to stick his dick into Cherry Torn. It is obvious why. Her tits are big and inviting. She has a beautiful face. Her body is fit as a fiddle and it just needs to be played.

Her face is where most of the fun will happen. Cherry is an expert cock sucker. Unfortunately she is not quite good enough to fully entertain us. We need to see her suffer, too, if we are really going to enjoy her. Sharp canings, intense orgasms and brutal breast bondage are all in her future.

Duration: 56:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Torn Apart - InfernalRestraints

Sistaz N' Chainz

Watch these five lusty black beauties bring new and painful pleasures to each other. See them take their punishment and squirm for more! And the fur is definitely flying as you watch the painful climaxes these all-black gash lashers love. If you can't beat em', whip em' good!

Duration: 50:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.8 MB

Download Sistaz N' Chainz

Hailey Young & Alexxa Bound & Holly Wood - Three Little Sluts

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is the story of PD-locks and the 3 sluts. The first little slut was called Hailey Young. PD gave her a bit of an uncomfortable seat and decided to play with her but she just was not good enough. He and Elise Graves wanted to play with her body but she just could not take the pounding they had in mind. When PD threw her away he said, "This slut is too weak."

The next slut was Alexxa Bound. She thought she was going to be up to snuff, but she could not even languish for him without flopping around like a fish in a boat. It did not take long for PD to get tired of watching her struggle and when he tossed her aside he said, "This slut is too dumb."

But the last little slut PD played with, that was Holly Wood. She followed his orders to the letter. She took the pain like it was her only purpose in life and came as soon as he said she was allowed. And when PD was all through with her and set her aside for later he said, "This slut is juuuust right."

Duration: 59:36

File size: 670.6 MB

Download Hailey Young & Alexxa Bound & Holly Wood - Three Little Sluts