Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Contradicting Slut Zayda J.

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Zayda J.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Zayda doesn't realize how dangerous frustrating Elise can be. Elise is going to play her games, she is going to play rough, but the more Zayda tries to struggle or resist the more likely Elise is to take things to the next level.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Contradicting Slut Zayda J.

Garden Gnomes - Tyler

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 58:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 812kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 414.0 MB

Download Garden Gnomes - Tyler

Yhivi Railed

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Yhivi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her whole world is about to be contained between these two metal rails. She is shackled to cold, unyielding iron, and the only relief she will get is whenever O.T. decides he wants to see her in a new position.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Yhivi Railed

Summer Lovin

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.
Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Summer Lovin

Metal Willie - 720p

Cast: Olive Glass

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Metal Willie - 720p

Jade Indica - Player II

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper, Fingering

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Player II

Compromises, Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie deville has been working with pd on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.

Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Compromises, Part 2

Metal Restraints For Busty Blonde Slut

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Big tits blond slave is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Metal Restraints For Busty Blonde Slut

Amber Nevada On Display

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amber Nevada

So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors.

Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Amber Nevada On Display

NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Release Year: 2004
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Torture, Lesbian, MaleDom, Gas Mask, Needles

Sir B throws a hard fetish party for Alisha Angel and Niasa. His willing female slaves are subjected to a lengthy and grueling application of discipline and suffering on his victims that is never ending.

Duration: 49:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

Download NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Rope Bondage For Skinny Ebony Chanell Heart

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

"Pain is the essence of existence." The words are tattooed on Jack Hammer's arm, and they will be etched into Chanell Heart's mind and soul. He'd carve it into her flesh, too, but a body this pretty needs to be covered in other, sexier marks. The thick welts of cane strikes, thin stripes of whip strikes, and soft, diffuse bruises of flogger impacts are going to show on her body for days. If it's true that pain is the essence of existence then this it explains why Chanell loves these beatings so much. The make her feel alive. They make her feel as though she is being true to herself. Inside she knows that she needs a man to command and control her, to hold her down and tie her up, and use her or abuse her as he wills. She is submissive, all the way to her core, and without a strong hand to discipline her she feels empty and lost. Jack is that hand. He provides her pain. He confirms her existence.

Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Rope Bondage For Skinny Ebony Chanell Heart

Babyfaced

Cast: Alina West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde.

Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Babyfaced

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee

Where Is My Money?

Cast: Leilla
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se

Hoes have to earn, or their pimp won't be too happy. Business was slow today for Leilla and when it comes to showing the cash to Antonio, her pimp, the man gets very angry. And when Antonio is angry, someone will suffer. Leilla repays every missing bucks with her pain, and to make her humiliation full, Antonio cums on her tortured tits, so she learns her lesson.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Where Is My Money?

Begged and Denied

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.
As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.
Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Begged and Denied

Baby Sid Is The Newest Jessica 3000

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Baby Sid
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Each jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The jessica 3000.

Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Baby Sid Is The Newest Jessica 3000

Metal Bondage & Humiliation Busty Slave Summer Hart

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilioation, Torture

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Metal Bondage & Humiliation Busty Slave Summer Hart