Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Enema Sadist - First Enema Gone Awry

If you like to see girls cry from intense inflatable-balloon enemas in hogtie bondage, this is the film for you...Delicate, beautiful Tempestt gets introduced to enemas in an over-the-top way by her sadistic date. For starters, he puts her in tight hogtie bondage together with slutty Jessica, who as usual has a grand time through everything. Jessica is a sizzling babe, but Tempestt steals the spotlight...Tempestt had never been tied up or dominated before. She does barely ok with breat pumps, mouth gags, masturbation, extensive whipping, thermometers in all 3 holes, and whole butter stick up her butt. (Jessica, tied up alongside her, gets identical treatment) But a large enema with a double balloon inflatable nozzle proves too much for Tempestt, and she breaks into tears and loud sobbing (through her mouth gag) for a long time! Jessica took her own enema alongside. Both girls then expel their enemas buckets, while still hogtied together.Tempestt is still shaken after she gets freed up.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:00
Video: 480x360, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 863kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 940.9 MB

Download Enema Sadist - First Enema Gone Awry

Rock Work (Drone Edition)

In this first of it's kind stream here on Bondage Life, Greyhound gets followed by a drone while she performs some outdoor manual labor! As your favorite creature roams around her large property clearing out big rocks and other debris she is closely watch by a drone, in addition to giving you some great views of Greyhound working, the drone cam also gives you some great never before seen views of The Ranch and the surrounding area as well in this beautiful outdoor stream!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3004kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 720.7 MB

Download Rock Work (Drone Edition)

Sybil Wont Be Talking Today

Sybil decided to save herself and nark on some friends of mine. Well, I'm not going to let her talk. Actually, the fact that Sybil is a very attractive busty lady helped in my decision to help my friends, but they don't need to know that. I have her in my living room where I grope and manhandle her for a while before I get out the rope. Before long I have her immobilized. I shove a big red ball gag in her mouth to shut her up. Sybil's eyes start to well up as I wrap almost an entire roll of elastic vetwrap over the ballgag. I leave her for just a short while. That gag just isn't good enough to keep her quiet. I remove it and cleave gag her with an Ace bandage instead. I untie her ankle from the back of her chest harness and sit her in a chair. She is moaning and mmmpphh-ing very heavily. She doesn't even try and fight me as it takes everything she has to endure the pressure of the gag wrapped around her head. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of her re.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download Sybil Wont Be Talking Today

Escape Artist Can't Escape, This is Fucking Intense - Part 1

The clip starts with me tying, her bragging about her escape skills. I just smile, nod and continue tying her up. She is studying my every move looking for a weakness. I Completely bind her upper body and her legs above her knees. She is actually very ticklish as you'll be able to tell when I add the crotchrope and when I'm cinching her legs. Once I have her bound I start smacking her ass and manhandling her. I pull down her bra and grope her tits as well. She starts getting angry as I was just supposed to tie her up. I walk away and give her some time to escape. She tries and tries, but doesn't get very far. I walk up behind her and shove a huge, almost 3 inch, ballgag in her mouth. I add a little more rope as tears and drool flow from Staysha. I think she is starting to realize that there will be no escaping. When I'm done, I remove the ballgag. She's sobbing at this point, and She seems to have lost that cocky attitude she had when we started.

Duration: 37:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 849.4 MB

Download Escape Artist Can't Escape, This is Fucking Intense - Part 1

Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the to.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

HT - Tia Ling

Master A uses her pussy to refine her skills. The orgasms Tia has are so intense and overwhelming that she will do anything to feel that rush. He has a line of people waiting, and they are going to want to use her holes until she has nothing left to give. It means fucking her with ever bigger cocks so she can be ready to take anyone he commands. Her twat is going to be especially sore because he will keep fucking her long after she stops begging for more and starts crying for respite.

Format: real
Duration: 47:42
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download HT - Tia Ling

Hazel Nut Part Three

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage.
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The members had some questions for Hazel Hypnotic during our pre-feed but now that she is lashed down to the interrogation chair the real probing can begin. She is not being judged on whether or not her answers are true or false. Instead they are going to look into her life and grade her decisions. If they like her answers then she will have a moment of relief. But for every time she has strayed she can expect a few surges of electricity.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 489.1 MB

Download Hazel Nut Part Three

Sierra Cirque - Creep Keep

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is pushed into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!

I am famished and t.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sierra Cirque - Creep Keep

Into The Attic - Elizabeth

Standing but bent over post, nipples tied tightly to floor via nipple piercings, bands tied to ceiling. Leg spreader bar. Spider gag. Arse flogged. Hitachi.
Laying on front on table, legs, ponytail and arms tied behind back. Weights added to nipple piercings. Blindfold made of vet wrap. Mouth duct/duck taped. Changed to spider gag.
Feet and arms in stocks. Latex hood. Feet caned. pencils taped to hands. Blindfolded. Back flogged. Hitachi.
Sitting on stool. Arms tied up, neck tied to ceiling. Hitachi. Peg on clit. Pegs on nipples.
Dildo deep throat test with spider gag. Spanked with ruler. feet caned.

Duration: 49:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Into The Attic - Elizabeth

Caned Lane - Ashley Lane

Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her with a quiet, almost resigned grace.

And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.

She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.

Soon enough she is soaking wet. When OT starts to push.

Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caned Lane - Ashley Lane

Charlotte Vale

Studio: Topgrl

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Bondage, suspension, spanking and torture for hot slut part 1

Release Year: 2020

Young model in white blouse, in black short skirt, with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucsk her wet shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5751kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, suspension, spanking and torture for hot slut part 1

Bondage Therapy Part 2 - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that''s what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be therapeutic. It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.

She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bondage Therapy Part 2 - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Release Year: 2019

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director's cut of this scene will be available

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Insex - Tyler's Test (Tyler)

A real professional who offered herself completely. Tyler Scot's first shoot at Insex: we sensed her quiet determination from the start. An inspiring situation that afforded us a wide range of applications: chair tied, tongue clamped, ball gaged, ring gaged, breath control, suspended chair, pole, bagged, watered, hair to nipples, nose hooked, frog hung,labia clamped, ass hooked, canned.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1731kbps

File size: 550.6 MB

Download Insex - Tyler's Test (Tyler)

Bitch Toy

Mina loves a scene that is handled right and Dee is an expert. Once she has her strung up by the arms, Dee takes the time to give her a wide range of sensations. Mina's foot is tormented with fingers and teeth and even a cane. Her pussy is where she's really sensitive, though, and Dee is going to take advantage.

Format: real
Duration: 47:02
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Bitch Toy

Training of slave Sh

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Training of slave Sh

Sexualniy Bespredel

In the distant galaxy is a planet clitoris, which is ruled by the emperor Chlenus first. He sends his best agent to Earth to enhance sexual skills. Agent lucky. The first encounter between the world proved to be extremely successful. And then, like in a fairy tale, "The more, the better." Home agent is returned to the educated, with a lot of souvenirs, so even with a coarse thread sewn own vagina - the rage of earthlings ...

Duration: 56:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 1110kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sexualniy Bespredel

Murka

In this vanilla bdsm video, Aleksandr grabs his girlfriend by the hair and tells her that she is going to be his sex slave. The kinky teen shows her complete submission by taking off her panties and offering her ass for a spanking. Murka and Aleksandr know just how to heat things up with whipping that keeps getting harder.

Duration: 50:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Murka

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

At the Ces show in Las Vegas, Seymore Butts' ex-girlfriend Shane came up to me and told me that she would like to have her ass spanked by a guffy old man. So I hired her for a movie. You'd better believe Shane found what she's been look for. Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven

Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Shane's Ultimate Fantasy