Home Sex Is Something Special | Amateur Allure Welcomes

Makfuk

Sharon Hall

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mofos
Cast: Sharon Hall
Genres: Teen, Solo, Masturbation, Homemade
Video language: English

The boy broke up with this girl because she did not want to give it to him, but one day he accidentally met her. The beauty thought it over and nevertheless decided to have sex with him, so she invited him to visit and began to suck his penis. The dude also caressed his ex-heifer, and then began to fuck her in the ass on the bed in different positions. The girl realized that in vain then she did not allow him to fuck herself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 989.1 MB

Download Sharon Hall

Makfuk

Ass Gaped And Fucked With Massive Toys

Cast: Dana Vespoli & Jessie Volt
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Fisting, Gaping, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Jessie Volt is pretty open about her love on anal fucking. She talks about it in length in this video when she brings out several toys to prove it.

Duration: 37:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Ass Gaped And Fucked With Massive Toys

Makfuk

Myles Brownlee And Rachel Ford

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy, Straight, Anal, POV, DP, Orgy

She does not need anything other than sex, she simply a nymphomaniac, and the boy was convinced after she had just fucked the full

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7836kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Myles Brownlee And Rachel Ford

Makfuk

Paula T - Transformed pt. 2

Horny tattooed brunette Paula T is at her kitchen table, caressing a paper towel holder - an erect, brushed-steel rod with a rounded knob on top. As she strokes it, palm over palm, a fantasy is unleashed. This sees her wearing a kinky red PVC dress, large-mesh fishnet pantyhose and high black platform shoes, as she kneels on her kitchen table.
She tosses the roll of towels so she can jack the entire shaft, then she wraps her mouth around the end, sucking on it like it's a hard cock. Her dress is low-cut and short, cradling her tan-lined, perfect breasts and riding up to expose her shaved pussy. She begins to masturbate, then frees her stiff, pale-brown nipples so she can tease them with the smooth knob.
Paula raises herself up to squat over the rod, rubbing it with one hand as the other works on her snatch. Then she inserts it through the mesh and inside of her, splaying her lips as she grinds up and down on it. As she rises, we see the metal is streaked with her creamy juices.
Mo.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 288.6 MB

Download Paula T - Transformed pt. 2

Makfuk

Sean Holmes And Olivia Grant

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy, Straight, Anal, POV, DP, Orgy

She cums on his dick as he pounds her tight little pussy and juicy ass, and then he gives her a nice facial cumshot.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps

File size: 966.1 MB

Download Sean Holmes And Olivia Grant

Makfuk

Dido - Alone And Lonely pt. 2

Sexy Dido, a stunning babe with waist-length blonde hair and sparkling, deep brown eyes, walks into her kitchen after a night out. She is wearing a red suede motorcycle jacket, black leather top and hotpants over a mesh bodystocking, and high spike heels. Phone messages confirm she is unhappy about coming home alone. Wistfully, she gazes at a condom she had hoped to use - then inspiration strikes.
She takes a huge, black, real-look dildo from a nearby drawer, slams the suction base down on the counter, then jacks and blows it voraciously. She drools on it and smears it with red lipstick as she crams it deep in her mouth. Next, she rolls the condom on it, then strips down to her bodystocking. The string top accentuates her perfect breasts, stiff nipples escaping from between the strands.
The bottom half has cutaways for a stockings-and-garters effect, and she strips off her tiny leather thong to bare her moist, shaved pussy. Sitting on a chair she begins to masturbate, then gets tota.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4747kbps

File size: 437.2 MB

Download Dido - Alone And Lonely pt. 2

Makfuk

Shoplyfter - Harmony Wonder & Elle Voneva - Case No. 6395862

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All Sex, Threesome, FFM, Piercings, Blow Job, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Facial, Indoor, Innie Pussy, Teen, Asian

Suspected are two teenage girls who participate in a Christmas promotion in a store. Two criminals are suspected of stealing goods that are sold on holidays. A loss prevention officer watched them while working undercover like Santa Claus. After a thorough search, a special holiday search tactic takes effect. The rest of this case is considered classified.

Duration: 56:16
Video: 1520x848, AVC (H.264), 11696kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Shoplyfter - Harmony Wonder & Elle Voneva - Case No. 6395862

Makfuk

Poppy - Hard Pumping pt. 2

Hot brunette Poppy is a practical kind of girl - when her bathroom sink clogs, she attempts to fix the problem herself. However, proving that inspiration can strike a horny babe at any time, her mind soon conjures up a fantasy sparked by the sucking and slurping of her plunger as she pumps it over the drain.
She strips off her denim dress and lays it on the tile floor, leaving her in a black, open-crotch bodystocking. Her beautiful breasts, with kinky black-tape crosses on her nipples, strain against the tight, sheer fabric. Next, she gets to work with an industrial-strength pussy pump, clamping it over her shaved snatch and squeezing the handles. A dial spins as she sucks out the air, and her clit and hairless labia are drawn into the vacuum.
When they are almost touching the transparent cup she releases them, to reveal flesh swollen to several times its usual size. Her fingers explore her puffy, super-sensitive folds, probing and grinding. Immediately, she begins to moan, fascinat.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps

File size: 349.7 MB

Download Poppy - Hard Pumping pt. 2

Makfuk

Milk + Oil

Cast: HayleeLove
Genres: Big Boobs, Fetish, Lactating, MILF, Oil, Lactation

Haylee massages her big round tits in oil as she massages milk from her nipples. Teasing these lactating chest pillows until the milk just streams out from them. She wants you to enjoy them, and hopes you will be kind enough to glaze them in your hot cum

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milk + Oil

Makfuk

Esclusiv Collection 38 RoxyRaye part 1.

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Total size: 20.9 GB in 33 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 38 RoxyRaye part 1.

Makfuk

Hot Italian nympho minx craves cock

Genres: Brunette, Teen, Car, Facial, Outdoors, Straight

My newest student was a lovely Italian lass named Valentina Bianco. Valentina had moved to the UK five months prior, and was looking to get her drivers license. Since it was her first lesson, I got to know her a bit and found out the reason she wanted to drive was to go see her lovers. Apparently, because her boyfriend had the car, he could go see his lovers and would leave her all alone to masturbate. I let Valentina sit in the front seat, but she immediately found the clutch, stickshift, and handbrake too complicated. We headed back to the testing center and Valentina had an idea: I could be one of her lovers! She showed me how to be free and open with your sexuality the way they do it in Italy with a horny blowjob, then she sat on my cock while I spanked her. I fucked her and sucked on her tiny boobs until I was ready to cover her cheek with a facial.

Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2559kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 919.3 MB

Download Hot Italian nympho minx craves cock

Makfuk

5 Best Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 2.

No filler. I work hard to update my site and give members a good reason to keep coming back. I produce all of my own content, so you are guaranteed to see fresh, naughty pictures and videos on each return visit. And, I've been producing my own stuff since 1999, so you'll see well over a decade of my extreme exploits!

Total size: 6.7 GB in 5 files.

Download 5 Best Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 2.

Makfuk

3 Best Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 1.

No filler. I work hard to update my site and give members a good reason to keep coming back. I produce all of my own content, so you are guaranteed to see fresh, naughty pictures and videos on each return visit. And, I've been producing my own stuff since 1999, so you'll see well over a decade of my extreme exploits!

Total size: 4.0 GB in 3 files.

Download 3 Best Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 1.

Makfuk

Josephine James - Hot mature massive tits Milf fucked (2019)

Cast: Josephine James
Genres: Amateur

Hot mature MILF Josephine James called the Taxi today for a lift to the council offices at the top of town. The buggers had billed her twice, and it was a really hot day, so she asked if she could strip off a little to cool down. I wasn't going to say no, especially since she took off her bra! Josephine said I wasn't meant to look, but how am I not to check the rear view window while driving a taxi? Unsafe, that is. Her tits were incredible, so I offered her a deal: if she let me play with them, I'd give her the taxi ride for free. Josephine saw my erection and enthusiastically agreed to my proposition. I didn't just play with the tits in the backseat, I fucked her pussy, and smacked her arse as well. Josephine returned in kind with a blowjob, a rimjob, a titwank, and then letting me cover her with a facial!

Duration: 31:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7651kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Josephine James - Hot mature massive tits Milf fucked (2019)

Makfuk

35 Best Clips Roxy Raye. Part 1.

Oh My..., Pee On Me, Dining Room Dildos, Deep Anal in the Park, Banana Ass Smoothie, Roxy Gets Dominated, Glowing Holes, Skinny Dippin', Roxy Style, A Happy Ending Massage, Working at the Car Wash, Gaping In Latex, Pumped and Pounded, Working Out the Deep Muscles,My Fucking Machine

Total size: 18.3 GB in 31 files.

Download 35 Best Clips Roxy Raye. Part 1.

Makfuk

shoplyfter lexi lore

the beautiful girl becomes bored one and she undresses to her white underwear, a young man comes to her, the girl begins to suck his dick and then sits down at all and fucks until he has finished, after which he calmly dresses and goes home to her husband

Duration: 45:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11662kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download shoplyfter lexi lore

Makfuk

Sydney love and Sereyna Gomez Sydneys first fisting

Studio: PJGirls
Genres: fisting, feet, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, tattoos

Would you look at that? That wonderful pussy that Sydney Love hides is in the open once again. If you want more of her and want max exposure, you will find it here. She gets a hand from a lovely assistant here and together the two girls do a great job of gaping that pussy. Of all the omanko we have seen on this site, I will have to say that Sydney's is top tier. She has such a tight and juicy hole that one cannot stop and stare in amazement at it. We mix in a fair bit of fisting for Sydney's pleasure and for your's. There is also some rear spreading at the end for good measure. I would have to argue that the frontal gaping is probably the best part of this one.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27319kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Sydney love and Sereyna Gomez Sydneys first fisting