Home Sex Is Something Special | Amateur Allure Welcomes

Makfuk

Ramona Anderson

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FakeDrivingSchool
Cast: Ramona Anderson
Genres: Sex, Teen, Milf
Video language: English

Young students could not resist not to have lesbian sex and merged in a passionate kiss, and when they bared their cool tits, they were aroused to the limit and continued same-sex caresses with cunnilingus. The brunette was the first to clung to her friend's pussy and began to actively work with her tongue, trying to satisfy her orally. The red-haired beauty did not remain in debt and gently fucked the minx with her fingers in her pussy until orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ramona Anderson

Makfuk

Fucked in car and cum on her tits

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Work Fantasies, Public Sex, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Cum on Tits, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Handjob - POV

No matter what time of day or night it is, when you see a beautiful blonde babe like Florane Russel on the street you stop to make a move. Florane was waiting for a bus, but it wasn't going to show up for another hour. I gave her the usual song and dance about a casting agency, though this time was a lot more believable than usual thanks to Florane's big fake tits, thin waist, and bubble butt. The 23 year old accepted some money for a casting and showed me her naked body, so I offered her 10k for a blowjob. She wasn't sure if she wanted to until she saw how big my cock is. We fucked outdoors, then moved to my car so I could jizz on her tits.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fucked in car and cum on her tits

Makfuk

Rachel Lawson

Cast: Rachel Lawson

The girl easily agreed to a blow job for money. But when I saw a huge penis, I gave it to the holes for free. She had never had such pleasure.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rachel Lawson

Makfuk

Czech Amateurs part 115

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, Amateurish

This is wild! Do you want to sneak a peak into the life of real Czech amateurs? Then enjoy this gem. Main roles belong to young Czech couple. She is a pretty blonde with natural tits, shaved pussy and devotion for lingerie. He wants to fuck all the time and won't leave his wife's pussy alone. They fuck everywhere, on the washing machine, kitchen table and they even pull a bizarre fuck on children slide. HE loves to cum in her mouth and she love stretching her pussy with a vibrator. The genuine amateur sex fun! Entertainment guaranteed! This is the raw reality you've been looking for!

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 729.3 MB

Download Czech Amateurs part 115

Makfuk

Donna Peterson

Cast: Donna Peterson

The gentleman with the gorgeous woman had a real fucking in the mouth and they didn't even want more. A beautiful blonde gave a blowjob to a man so cool and professionally, and at the same time she jerked off the gentleman's penis with her hands so that he finished loudly and violently, and at the same time fed the beauty with sperm.

Duration: 33:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Donna Peterson

Makfuk

Czech wife swap part 9 scene 4

Genres: Blowjob, Hardcore

This episode of Swap is unbelievable! You better have a drink, because your mouth could get dry. Danny the Coolboy sent a message to Vita: "Watch me fuck your wife in the ass!" Stepanka loves that big cock of his and doesn't care a bit she won't be able to sit down for a week. She is a horny anal slut. Vita will most probably jump from a bridge when he finds out.

Duration: 44:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Czech wife swap part 9 scene 4

Makfuk

Tina George

Cast: Tina George

The man found himself a beautiful mistress with a slender body and invited her to have sex, to which he received joyful consent from her. The girl sucks his hard cock to turn him on even more. Soon, the boyfriend began to fuck the busty girl in the ass to the very balls, and she did not hesitate and took from ass to mouth for another blowjob.

Duration: 47:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Tina George

Makfuk

Geraldine, du Havre, future assistante veterinaire

Genres: Amateur, Anal, Blowjob, Debut Sex, Facial, Hardcore

It is in the industrial zone surrounding the port of Le Havre that our team discovers Géraldine, and her little dog Oscar. A student in Paris to become a veterinary assistant, she came to spend the weekend with her parents, and takes advantage of the fact that they are absent to invite us to their home. Very comfortable in front of our camera, it reveals all its strengths, his beautiful chest to his love for sodomy ...

Duration: 47:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Geraldine, du Havre, future assistante veterinaire

Makfuk

Cindy Jackson

Cast: Cindy Jackson

The boy broke up with this girl because she did not want to give it to him, but one day he accidentally met her. The beauty thought it over and nevertheless decided to have sex with him, so she invited him to visit and began to suck his penis. The dude also caressed his ex-heifer, and then began to fuck her in the ass on the bed in different positions. The girl realized that in vain then she did not allow him to fuck herself.

Duration: 40:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

Download Cindy Jackson

Makfuk

Puttanificio Ferrarese - I provini con Akito

Genres: All sex, Amateur, Oral, Anal, DP, Mature, Lesbo

It is not known why Akito wants to throw a bomb on Cuba, Annlisa rightly points out that its sole mission is to fuck ... and she obeys! A coupled to asses exceptional, the 18 year old Akito and Ass Libre Annalisa Linate that finds a particular feeling ... will be for the common passion for 2 cocks and facial cum. The decision is made, this is the duo Puttanifico for our provinanti.

Duration: 1:02:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 721.8 MB

Download Puttanificio Ferrarese - I provini con Akito

Makfuk

Mary Silva

Cast: Mary Silva

A neighbor cohabits with this milf and one fine day decides to go to her to have sex with her. She takes from the gentleman his big penis in her mouth and skillfully sucks him, licking his balls. The boyfriend bent the slut with cancer and began to fry her in the pussy, and then he planted her in the ass. She with a juicy ass after fucking in the ass got sperm on her tits.

Duration: 36:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

Download Mary Silva

Makfuk

Carpool Vol part 1

Genres: BlowJob, HandJob, Amateur, Mature, Outdoor, Nylon, Stockong, Corset, Public, Voyeur, Group, Car, , Strangers

My Very Latest Adventure..Filmed 12th of October 2016, not quite the ''Carpool'' we are used to seeing, but my interpretation of it..

Format: flv
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4500kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 980.9 MB

Download Carpool Vol part 1

Makfuk

Deborah Thompson

Cast: Deborah Thompson

When the heifer wanted to be naughty, she went with her husband to the street, where she began to wriggle sexually. Showing charms in lingerie, the bitch makes him a blowjob, him to be famously excited. After that, the man effectively fucks his wife.

Duration: 39:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6040kbps
Audio: 179kbps

Download Deborah Thompson

Makfuk

Red

Genres: BlowJob, HandJob, Amateur, Mature, Outdoor, Nylon, Stockong, Corset, Public, Voyeur, Group, Car, , Strangers

The first in a series of short 15 minute movies dedicated to colour, where everything possible matches, from nail colour to neck beads and everything in between, you all have your own favourite colour and such is the diversity of my wardrobe, I promise your colour will come up, one of my faves this, as the featured guy, really knew his way around a pussy, so much so it could only ever end in him giving me a good old fashioned rear rogering (lol), the music I have used is a little tribute to not only this particular movie participant, but also to the many brave servicemen I am fortunate enough to have as website members, love 2 all

Format: flv
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4500kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

Download Red

Makfuk

Tonya Chavez

Cast: Tonya Chavez

The man found himself a beautiful mistress with a slender body and invited her to have sex, to which he received joyful consent from her. The girl enjoys cunnilingus from her boyfriend and sucks his hard penis to turn him on even more. Soon, the boyfriend began to fuck the girl in the ass to the very balls, and she did not hesitate and took from ass to mouth for another blowjob.

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5967kbps

Download Tonya Chavez

Makfuk

Suzanne Williams

Cast: Suzanne Williams

A prostitute is always willing to earn extra money. But this time she didn't want to take money from a guy with great sex. His thick cock thoroughly cleaned her squeak and gave her sperm to .

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Suzanne Williams

Makfuk

Lauren Phillips Slut Trained & Controlled

Genres: Mesmerize, Woman Following Orders, Blowjob, Milf, Fucking, Redhead, Hairy Pussy, Facial, Lingerie, Fishnet

Lauren has tried to quit smoking & nothing works, so she comes to this convention to meet with therapist Laz & undergo subconscious suggestion therapy for smoking cessation. Laz explains the process & tries to put her mind at ease by telling her that he can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. Lauren starts to feel a little better, then she catches Laz staring at her tits. Something is a bit off about this, but she will do pretty much anything to rid herself of her habit.
Laz gets out a crystal pendulum & tells Lauren to follow it with her eyes. She starts to feel a sleepy, and when he snaps his fingers she goes completely under. He tests out the effectiveness of the trance by picking up her arm & letting it fall limp. He repeats that a few times, and once he's assured that she's under his control, he starts giving her suggestions.

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lauren Phillips Slut Trained & Controlled

Makfuk

Debra Obrien

Cast: Debra Obrien

A man saw on the street a frankly dressed chick with juicy tits, so he decided to drive up to her. They begin to passionately fuck with him in the vagina, and then give him a passionate blowjob. The whore pounds in different positions, and after a pleasant acquaintance she gets sperm on her face.

Duration: 36:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

Download Debra Obrien

Makfuk

Protect Me - Meana Wolf

Release Year: 2019
Genres: blowjob, , cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl, brunette, pussy licking, cunnilingus, creampie, milf, fake tits, standing , face fuck, 69, roleplay, prone bone, blowjob after cumshot, rimming, standing missionary, voluptuous

You'd really stepped in it this time. Your bookie was after you for 1M, and he promised he was gonna take it out on your wife if you didn't come up with the money. You didn't have it of course. You'd spun so many lies and did so many shady deals with so many people you couldn't keep track anymore. You were in big trouble. So you went to the only person you knew who could help you. an old friend. He was connected. wealthy. a successful and respected member of the community. Lucky for you he was willing to help you on one condition. he wanted a piece of your wife. You were so fucking angry. But most of all you were angry at yourself for not being able to protect your wife from the men that meant to do her harm. Who were you to deny him her perfect pussy. He deserved it more than you. And she was more than willing to give it to him.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10533kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Protect Me - Meana Wolf