Hot Amateur Sex And Some Sweet Creampie | Amateur Asshole

Guy Emptied His Wallet To Get A Chance To Fuck This Pretty Babe

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Rihanna Samuel
Genres: Public sex, Deep throat, Missionary, Indoors, Blowjob, Facial, Natural Tits, European
Video language: English

This one is for all of you guys who always wanted to fuck a barmaid! When I entered the bar I just knew I had to put my cock in her, so I took one for the team and literately emptied my wallet to get the chance to fuck her.

Needless to say, it was worth every penny!

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11677kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Guy Emptied His Wallet To Get A Chance To Fuck This Pretty Babe

Abbie Maley aka Wednesday Parker - Professional Cock Rider

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Abbie Maley aka Wednesday Parker
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Brunette cock loving whore Abbie Maley heads over to her friend Nathan's place only to get her tight pussy fucked hard.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 704.1 MB

Download Abbie Maley aka Wednesday Parker - Professional Cock Rider

Tanya returns with her anal promise

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tanya Virago

The last time I had seen Tanya Virago she had promised to one day let me fuck her arse, but I never thought she'd actually go through with it! Tanya knocked on the car window, and my eyes lit up at the sight of her big tits. She had come just to see me, and just to keep her promise. As I drove to find us a quiet location, she showed me her little arsehole, then played with her pussy for me. I hopped into the backseat and she got right to sucking my cock, then I teased her little pussy, didn't I? I fucked Tanya's ass...

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tanya returns with her anal promise

He Played With All Of College Girl's Hot Wet Holes

Cast: Katie (aka Kattie Gold, Kettie, Kate Gold)
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Tits, Outdoor Sex, Petite, Pov, Public Nudity, Doggystyle, Cowgirl

On a beautiful summer day the best place to pick up a pretty college chick is the park. That's where I ran into Katie, she was home for the summer and didn't have much to do.
An idle college chick is a perverts plaything and I played with all of Katie's wet holes.

Duration: 51:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download He Played With All Of College Girl's Hot Wet Holes

Solo bitch gets pleasured

Studio: True Life

Solo brunette bitch was just taking her shower when she realized that she has not come for a long time! That is when she took out her yellow dildo and started to fuck herself in her amazing pussy reaching an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps

File size: 471.3 MB

Download Solo bitch gets pleasured

All-holey with cutie

Studio: Triple X Home Video

This hot blondie knows she needs to prepare her pussy for her lover's big cock well, so she comes fingering and even dildoing it frantically as she blows the dude. But does she know that tonight this stud is after her tight little asshole? Let's see!

Duration: 26:26
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps

File size: 742.3 MB

Download All-holey with cutie

Pretty Girl Was Selling Homemade Bracelets To Raise The Money

Cast: Terry Palomino
Genres: Anal, public sex, outdoors, sex, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl

I was out for a walk when I spotted Terry. She was selling homemade bracelets to raise money for her theater troupe. She looked pretty cold and immediately I thought of a way I could help her warm up.
She was a little hesitant at first because her boyfriend lived in the area but like all stage actors she knew that to get ahead she needed to give a little head...and pussy...and ass...

Duration: 52:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11644kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Pretty Girl Was Selling Homemade Bracelets To Raise The Money

Sandra Harvey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mofos
Cast: Sandra Harvey
Genres: Teen, Solo, Masturbation, Homemade

The chick immediately began to jerk off an already standing dick, and then she thoroughly masturbated him with milkings and sucked him off her head. Taking off his panties, the slut fucks with a partner sideways, and then allows himself to be fucked in cancer and in a missionary position. Having jerked off one more time dick with big tits, the woman gets fresh sperm on them.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6636kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sandra Harvey

Hot Babe Looked Like She Could Use A Good Fuck

Cast: Lucie (aka Lucy Bell)
Genres: Public sex, Outdoor sex, Indoors, Ass worship, Amateur, Big Ass, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Tits, Pov, Public Nudity

I saw Muriel walking down the street and she looked like she could use a good fuck. She was going to the gym and I offered to give her a few tips...with a little convincing she took more than just the tip.

All in all a pretty good workout.

Duration: 57:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11653kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

Download Hot Babe Looked Like She Could Use A Good Fuck

Fat wife home made casting

Real amateur home movie with a happy chubby wife, who sucked her hubby with pleasure in my home made casting. They performed a really good snappy couple sex. Chunky pussy has been licked well, in retour for her hubby she did a professional blow job on the cock.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 380.4 MB

Download Fat wife home made casting

Alexis Texas got fucked hard today

Cast: Alexis Texas
Genres: Amateur, Big Tits, Blowjob, Busty, Hardcore, Masturbation, Young, Stockings

Alexis Texas got fucked hard today, on that bed, and after she turned him on by her feet, she got fucked hard by that cock.

Duration: 29:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexis Texas got fucked hard today

He Asked For A Tour Of Her Hot Young Pussy

Cast: Charlotte Madison
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Teen, European

While visiting the city of Tisnov, I met Charlotte. Since she was kind enough to give me a tour of the watchtower, I asked for a tour of her tiny pussy.

Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps

File size: 5.3 GB

Download He Asked For A Tour Of Her Hot Young Pussy

Dora Walker

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MyPickupGirls
Cast: Dora Walker
Genres: Amateur, HomeMade, Public, Masturbation

A pretty woman fucks in the mouth and pussy with her husband and gives him the highest pleasure. The wife fucks on camera in her mouth and cap, and her vulgar husband tries not to cum longer. The man likes the process of fucking it self.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Dora Walker

Carmen Morgan

Cast: Carmen Morgan

When the heifer wanted to be naughty, she went with her husband to the street, where she began to wriggle sexually. Showing charms in lingerie, the bitch makes him a blowjob, him to be famously excited. After that, the man effectively fucks his wife.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4642kbps

File size: 817.5 MB

Download Carmen Morgan

Hot nude hitchhiker

Studio: Heart Core

Oh boy, now that's a rather nasty way to get a free ride. This skinny young redhead doesn't even try to hide that she will gladly fuck in exchange for a lift - see her hitching it naked! No surprise the ride will only take her to the driver's house!

Duration: 21:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3735kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Hot nude hitchhiker

Tina Patterson

Cast: Tina Patterson

When the heifer wanted to be naughty, she went with her husband to the street, where she began to wriggle sexually. Showing charms in lingerie, the bitch makes him a blowjob, him to be famously excited. After that, the man effectively fucks his wife.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3572kbps

File size: 739.8 MB

Download Tina Patterson

Lara Brookes

Studio: Mofos
Cast: Lara Brookes
Genres: Amateur, Beautiful Tits, Beautiful Booty, Anal, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facia

No words needed, straight to the point! These people know what they want and what needs to be done. A guy hollows a girl looking at her elastic body and tries not to cum earlier than she ...

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6189kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lara Brookes

In nurses' wet holes

Studio: GR Video

Oh yeah, that's one scrupulous penis examination that this guy will get in the hospital tonight, no shit. Not only will the nurses blow and beat his throbbing shaft - one of them will also have it squeezed deep into her tight anus! Boy, that's nasty!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3805kbps

File size: 569.1 MB

Download In nurses' wet holes