Hot Sexy Plumper | Hot Chubby Tight Pussy Real Good

Makfuk

Beautiful bbw jordynn gets loved up & banged

Studio: pure-bbw

I admit i have been crushing on jordynn luxxx for a year. she finally came back to las vegas and this time i made my move. this tiny bbw cutie is absolutely perfect and our romantic and energetic sex session was even better than i imagined. what a goddess!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Beautiful bbw jordynn gets loved up & banged

Makfuk

Along for the Ride

Genres: BBC, BBW, Big Butt, Blondes, Blowjobs, Car, Bus, Van, RV, Facials, Hotwife, Interracial
Video language: English

It's always an adventure when I'm around! This time a hot Siren Stroker emailed me about fucking while my husband drives us around. This always turns me on so I had Mr. Siren set it up for me like a good hubby should.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

Download Along for the Ride

Makfuk

Eliza allure wants to fuck your brains out

Redhead bbw starlet eliza allure is a very horny girl. she gets naked and wants that cock in her mouth and her tight pussy. watch this plump starlet get fucked in every position before she takes a load in her mouth.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5319kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Eliza allure wants to fuck your brains out

Makfuk

Bbw babes becki butterfly and lady lynn bang the job applicant

Lady lynn & becki butterfly are bored at work when they spot a hot guy filling out an application. they lock the door to the office and proceed to rock his world. this bbw pair sucks & fucks like no other!

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

Download Bbw babes becki butterfly and lady lynn bang the job applicant

Makfuk

Redhead milf bbw sensual sammie welcomes me to the neighborhood

Sensual sammie is a sexy bbw milf that has her eyes on the new neighbor. i come over to introduce myself and she promptly introduces herself by sucking my cock and getting naked. i fuck her in ever position and she loves it. welcome to the neighborhood christian!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 594.2 MB

Download Redhead milf bbw sensual sammie welcomes me to the neighborhood

Makfuk

Passionate sex with eliza allure in vegas

Beautiful redhead bbw eliza allure and i have a special bond. watch us make passionate & steamy romantic sex in our las vegas hotel room suite. hot sex with lots of kissing and having fun

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 588.4 MB

Download Passionate sex with eliza allure in vegas

Makfuk

Superstar bbw milf samantha 38g gets banged

Samantha 38g is one of a kind. she is the perfect combination of curves, thickness, massive boobs, and a pretty face. i really enjoy having sex with this fantastic lady. yes please!

Duration: 24:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Superstar bbw milf samantha 38g gets banged

Makfuk

Sexy bbw kacey parker shows off and gets railed

Sexy brunette kacey parker is one horny girl. she and i fucked earlier in the day, but she wanted more cock, so i brought her back to my studio for another pounding of those massive boobs!

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4367kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 839.8 MB

Download Sexy bbw kacey parker shows off and gets railed

Makfuk

Charlotte Angel - Charlotte's Wet

Cast: Charlotte Angel
Genres: BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Facial, Hardcore, Oral

What could be better than have a day off from work and spending the whole day hanging out by your very own pool? There's nothing like letting the sun and water cover every inch of your body, from your BBW ass to your incredibly big plumper tits. Once Charlotte and Juan are done is done splashing around in the pool, she enjoys a different kind of summer heat with Juan's cock.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8838kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Charlotte Angel - Charlotte's Wet

Makfuk

Shanelle Savage Fucking in the changing room

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Shanelle Savage
Genres: BBW, Brunettes, Busty, MILF, Uniforms, 1080p

Christian is about to get fitted for a suit by the lovely Shanelle Savage and she instructs him to take off his clothes. She meant just his shirt, but when she finds him completely naked in front of her, something stirs inside her. She gets really turned on and she wants to fuck this guy while she is at work! There is something about a naked guy fucking a fully clothed woman that is really really hot.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 268kbps

Download Shanelle Savage Fucking in the changing room

Makfuk

Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty

Your friendly neighborhood editors are great fans of girls staring at the camera with a cock in their mouths. Kitty Lee does this instinctively. We knew from the start that she would not disappoint us with quality and quantity fuckin'. Kitty gives 200% and anal too.When we asked Kitty the best way she can make a man feel good, she said "Suck his dick. All guys like a blow job and I like giving one." When it comes to fucking her jugs, Kitty said "It's really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too. I like that, but sometimes a guy will get a little too excited and fuck too hard and be banging the head of his cock against my lips. That's actually kind of a turn-on."My pussy lips are very sensitive and it feels great when a guy, or a girl, is eating my pussy and sucks on the lips and kind of nibbles on them, chews on them very gently. That does feel great. Then if they put a finger or two inside my pussy and massage my G-spot at the same t.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty

Makfuk

Cum'on Alyson

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BBW

Alsyon has the afternoon to herself and as always is looking forward to hunkering down with a big old dildo. Thing is she is in need of a bigger piece but she has spent so much money on sex toys and the like that she just doesn´t have a budget for it. Lucky for Alyson her boyfriend comes home early and he has a cock that is leagues above her biggest dildo! Looks like this is a win-win situation!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8640kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cum'on Alyson

Makfuk

Employment Pussy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BBW

Alexa Grey isn't too happy that her boyfriend got fired so she heads to his office to talk it over with his boss. Seeing there is nothing she can say to get her boyfriend's job back she tries one last thing... flirting. Alexa is now ready to do whatever it takes to convince his boss to change his mind, even if it means fucking the shit out of him.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8595kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Employment Pussy

Makfuk

Pool Party

This is Milly Marks' first-ever not just here but in her life. She's never done a double-penetration with two guys. Here's a girl out to check out the world of sex in more ways than she ever did before.It's a sunny day for a bikini pool party, and that's what Milly Marks is doing with her only two guests, two dudes. Bikini babe Milly her swimsuit. The bikini top strings must be made out of some space-age material that won't snap under pressure.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pool Party

Makfuk

3 Girl Strap-On Fun

Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BBW, Big Boobs, Blondes, British, European, Hairy, International, Mature, Shaved, Squirting, Strap-Ons, Tattoos

I had invited two of my best friends, Trisha and Gina George round for some Hot Girlie Strap-On Fun but I was getting myself all worked up at the Prospect I couldn't keep my hands off my Pussy and after fingering myself I Squirted all over the place before they arrived, but when they got here they took no time at all in giving me a well-deserved Fucking but after Trisha had made me Squirt again Gina got behind and Fucked Trisha while she Fucked me in an awesome 3 girl sandwich.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download 3 Girl Strap-On Fun

Makfuk

Marliese Morgan - Busty bikini clad babe wants the Deamon

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Marliese Morgan
Genres: BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, BlowJob, Ebony, Fat, Hardcore, Interracial, Oral, Oil, 1080p

I don't need much motivation to do my job. Especially when sexy BBW babes like Marliese Morgan show up in a tiny bikini with a bottle of coconut oil in hand. Her massive tits and big round ass sparkle when all oiled up and that my friends, is a recipe for me dicking her fat pussy down! yes please!

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Marliese Morgan - Busty bikini clad babe wants the Deamon

Makfuk

Miss Poison

Cast: Miss Poison
Genres: BBW, Latina, Lingerie, MILF, Redheads, Tattoo

Miss Poison was an early hit on this site and after being away for over a year, she is finally back and looking better than ever! This petite latina plumper has still got the skills and abilities that we all desire to see and she rides a big dick like no other! Welcome back!

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 290kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miss Poison

Makfuk

Marcy Diamond - Big booty MILF always gets her way

Cast: Marcy Diamond
Genres: BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, BlowJob, Facial, Fat, Hardcore, Oral, 1080p

Marcy Diamond has Christian doing some chores in the kitchen because as usual he fucked up. She knows he will do anything for her because at the end of the day he is addicted to her massive ass. As she slams his face into it repeatedly as he gasps for breath, her smile only grows wider. Then she bends over and lets him watch her perfect booty bounce on his cock as he fucks her right there in her kitchen before dropping a load in her mouth.

Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 283kbps

Download Marcy Diamond - Big booty MILF always gets her way

Makfuk

Shanelle Savage Fucking in the changing room

Cast: Shanelle Savage
Genres: BBW, Brunettes, Busty, MILF, Uniforms, 1080p

Christian is about to get fitted for a suit by the lovely Shanelle Savage and she instructs him to take off his clothes. She meant just his shirt, but when she finds him completely naked in front of her, something stirs inside her. She gets really turned on and she wants to fuck this guy while she is at work! There is something about a naked guy fucking a fully clothed woman that is really really hot.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 265kbps

Download Shanelle Savage Fucking in the changing room

Makfuk

Marcy Diamond Massive booty beauty gets the Deamon

Cast: Marcy Diamond
Genres: BBW, SSBBW, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Sex, Big Tits, Big Ass, 1080p

Marcy Diamond has maybe the greatest booty in the universe. She is in Vegas on business and called her boy toy Christian over for some hot sex. They are soon going at it hot and heavy as he dives into her big butt and then fucks her all over the hotel room. She is such a goddess!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 284kbps

Download Marcy Diamond Massive booty beauty gets the Deamon