Hot Sexy Plumper | Hot Chubby Tight Pussy Real Good

Makfuk

Big booty milf always gets her way

Studio: pure-bbw

Marcy diamond has christian doing some chores in the kitchen because as usual he fucked up. she knows he will do anything for her because at the end of the day he is addicted to her massive ass. as she slams his face into it repeatedly as he gasps for breath, her smile only grows wider. then she bends over and lets him watch her perfect booty bounce on his cock as he fucks her right there in her kitchen before dropping a load in her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Big booty milf always gets her way

Makfuk

Ssbbw girl needs a study break

Julie ginger is diligently studying like a good little girl until her boyfriend christian shows up. then she gets super distracted and horny and forgets about her upcoming exams. all this sexy ssbbw redhead can think about is sucking his big cock and taking him deep inside her right there in the library!

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 273kbps

Download Ssbbw girl needs a study break

Makfuk

Amazon couple taking photos gets frisky

Christian & alanna black are getting some couples photos taken by a professional photographer in her studio. these two lovebirds can't ever keep their hands or lips off each other and when the photog steps out of the office for a few minutes, these two horny lovers start getting after it. next thing you know, they are both naked and fucking right there in a stranger's work space!

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amazon couple taking photos gets frisky

Makfuk

Big tits can ruin a workout

Christian is stretching on his own in the yoga studio when a new girl samantha mack walks in. he doesn't notice her at first but when she takes off her coat...woah! this voluptuous beauty has massive tits and a big booty too! he is mesmerized and can't think clearly while staring at them. she loves the attention and when he can't control himself anymore, when she is more than ready to get wild with him and his hard cock!

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 282kbps

Download Big tits can ruin a workout

Makfuk

Classy bbw shows off her sexual desires

Becca bunny is a beautiful and busty bbw in red as she shows off her fantastic figure in a full length mirror. christian can't help but bury his face is her big ass and soon they are fucking up against the mirror passionately as her tits swing and she moans with pleasure. he fucks her all over the room before finishing with some hot sperm on her massive mammaries. what a sizzling hot scene!

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Classy bbw shows off her sexual desires

Makfuk

Waking up to a curvy goddess

As christian is sleeping peacefully, a bbw goddess enters the room and spies her next target. shanelle savage is a busty, curvy babe and she gets naked and attacks his hard cock. he knows just what to do with her and he fucks that fat pussy in every position as she screams with delight. the chemistry between these two is off the charts!

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 271kbps

Download Waking up to a curvy goddess

Makfuk

Miss syren is the office superstar

Sasha syren is a real go-getter. she is always looking good and ready to help out the boss with whatout he needs. he calls her into his office to explain the latest project just as everyone else is going home. as she explains just what they are doing, she notices him staring at her tits. she asked if he wants to see more and he readily agrees. soon she is servicing his big dick before he fucks her all over his office and cums in her mouth. now that is how you get a promotion my friends!

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 267kbps

Download Miss syren is the office superstar

Makfuk

A Man of Large Appetites

Release Year: 2016
Genres: masturbation, anal, blowjob, granny, big tits, bbw, hairy, black hair, old-young, one on one
Video language: English

Rob always had a thing for bigger girls, but Bubi presents the prize to him and his insatiable lust. These two get sexy in the kitchen, and as the clothes fly off, Rob gets to enjoy a whole lot of woman with his wide open mouth. This sexy grandma knows exactly what to do, and gets working right away at rimming Rob's ass, and handling his junk with a master's touch. He returns the many favors, and soon the two are pounding away on the bed for some deep anal action. A big girl makes for a big load, and Rob is no slouch, as he lays his seed right down those giant mammaries.

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 772.6 MB

Download A Man of Large Appetites

Makfuk

Loved up and banged

Shanelle savage is a big boob brunette bbw that loves to show off for the camera and get fucked. christian takes full advantage as he fondles her and then shoves his dick in her mouth. she really enjoys it too as he pounds away on that fat pussy until he cums

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 274kbps

Download Loved up and banged

Makfuk

Tiny plumper latina is back

Miss poison was an early hit on this site and after being away for over a year, she is finally back and looking better than ever! this petite latina plumper has still got the skills and abilities that we all desire to see and she rides a big dick like no other! welcome back!

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 290kbps

Download Tiny plumper latina is back

Makfuk

Fucking in the changing room

Christian is about to get fitted for a suit by the lovely shanelle savage and she instructs him to take off his clothes. she meant just his shirt, but when she finds him completely naked in front of her, something stirs inside her. she gets really turned on and she wants to fuck this guy while she is at work! there is something about a naked guy fucking a fully clothed woman that is really really hot.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 268kbps

Download Fucking in the changing room

Makfuk

Hot threesome with samantha 38g and karen fisher tagteaming a lucky cock

Samantha 38g and karen fisher are waiting for me to arrive so we can all work out together. i am late as usual, but instead of waiting, they decide to start playing with each other! so when i arrive, they take pity on me and allow me to get my cock out and have some fun too! damn those are two lovely girls! so much fun!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3702kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Hot threesome with samantha 38g and karen fisher tagteaming a lucky cock

Makfuk

Superstar bbw milf samantha 38g gets banged

Samantha 38g is one of a kind. she is the perfect combination of curves, thickness, massive boobs, and a pretty face. i really enjoy having sex with this fantastic lady. yes please!

Duration: 24:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Superstar bbw milf samantha 38g gets banged

Makfuk

Sexy bbw kacey parker shows off and gets railed

Sexy brunette kacey parker is one horny girl. she and i fucked earlier in the day, but she wanted more cock, so i brought her back to my studio for another pounding of those massive boobs!

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4367kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 839.8 MB

Download Sexy bbw kacey parker shows off and gets railed

Makfuk

Breaking in the new apartment

Julie ginger has just moved into a new place and before she can even get everything unpacked...christian comes over to mark his territory in every single room. watch these two lovers go wild with each other as they move from room to room.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 281kbps

Download Breaking in the new apartment

Makfuk

Redhead milf bbw sensual sammie welcomes me to the neighborhood

Sensual sammie is a sexy bbw milf that has her eyes on the new neighbor. i come over to introduce myself and she promptly introduces herself by sucking my cock and getting naked. i fuck her in ever position and she loves it. welcome to the neighborhood christian!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 594.2 MB

Download Redhead milf bbw sensual sammie welcomes me to the neighborhood

Makfuk

Passionate sex with eliza allure in vegas

Beautiful redhead bbw eliza allure and i have a special bond. watch us make passionate & steamy romantic sex in our las vegas hotel room suite. hot sex with lots of kissing and having fun

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 588.4 MB

Download Passionate sex with eliza allure in vegas

Makfuk

Sinful Samia

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Anal, Facial
Video language: English

Samia's a blond, tattooed, pretty plumper with ginormous, mountainous mammaries who has come to see Eric, our resident chubby chaser, to feed her voracious, licentious appetite. She wastes little time getting his jumbo sized Johnson into her mouth for a sensual blowjob, savoring every inch as it slides between her whorish lips while she fingers her clit.

Duration: 26:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6053kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sinful Samia

Makfuk

Bbw babes becki butterfly and lady lynn bang the job applicant

Lady lynn & becki butterfly are bored at work when they spot a hot guy filling out an application. they lock the door to the office and proceed to rock his world. this bbw pair sucks & fucks like no other!

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

Download Bbw babes becki butterfly and lady lynn bang the job applicant

Makfuk

Beautiful bbw jordynn gets loved up & banged

I admit i have been crushing on jordynn luxxx for a year. she finally came back to las vegas and this time i made my move. this tiny bbw cutie is absolutely perfect and our romantic and energetic sex session was even better than i imagined. what a goddess!

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps

Download Beautiful bbw jordynn gets loved up & banged