Hot Sluts With A Hairy Pussy And Big Boobs | Luscious Pussy

Fuck

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Big Tits,Boss,Work Fantasies
Video language: English

Officer Danny is mandated to attend counselling as part of his probation. He sits down with Dr. Palmer and tells her about his sex problem. Intrigued, Dr. Palmer can't help but rub her wet pussy as she listens to Officer Danny talk. Dr. Palmer helps Officer Danny reenact the sexy incident that led to his probation and prescribes the solution to his woes; a visit to her office for a daily dose of sex!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5993kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fuck

Fuck

Genres: Big Tits,Boss,Work Fantasies

Officer Danny is mandated to attend counselling as part of his probation. He sits down with Dr. Palmer and tells her about his sex problem. Intrigued, Dr. Palmer can't help but rub her wet pussy as she listens to Officer Danny talk. Dr. Palmer helps Officer Danny reenact the sexy incident that led to his probation and prescribes the solution to his woes; a visit to her office for a daily dose of sex!

Download Fuck

Jade Nile - Late For Dinner

Release Year: 2020

Jade Nile is a medium sized natural breasted brunette. She happens to be in the kitchen, and she's eating a banana. Her stepdad comes in and she is having a crush on him. She starts to hug him, and right after she blows his cock. She gave him a sloppy blowjob, sucked his balls, all that to prepare her trimmed pussy to be licked. Then he fucks her in a missionary position and in standing . The scene continues with some handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus action. After all has passed, Jade rides him in a cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. The scene ends with a cumshot on her pussy.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5299kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Nile - Late For Dinner

A Fun Game of Strip Pool

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Real Tits, Reverse Cowgirl

Olive Glass has a little thing and comes up with a way to see that beautiful hard cock of his. "How about a little game of strip pool", she asks. "You miss a shot and off it comes!!" Olive purposefully misses her shots and soon she is completely naked tempting to come and fuck that beautiful trimmed pussy of hers. Olive knows just how to distract him to miss some shots, but he will not be missing his final shot that has him blowing his load all over those beautiful natural tits!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A Fun Game of Strip Pool

Riley Nixon Shaved Her Head Just For This Scene

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Riley Nixon
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Medium Boobs, One on One

Riley Nixon knows how much James is into girls with shaved heads. She places a note on his bedside table, hinting at a surprise. Then she cuts her hair and waits, naked in the bathroom. James wakes up and obviously wants to fuck Riley. So they do some crazy, romantic fucking. Maybe they would have fucked if she had long hair, or mid-length hair. Who can say? Riley is pretty fucking hot, despite the length of hair on her head. And maybe she didn't actually cut it for this scene. But I'd like to think James Deen Productions is worth a total overhaul in personal style.

Duration: 34:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Riley Nixon Shaved Her Head Just For This Scene

Canela Skin - Big Cock Nails Ass-Licking Latina

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Canela Skin
Genres: Ass Licking, Latina, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Squirting, Hairy, Blowjob, Big Dick

Busty, kinky Colombian beauty Canela Skin loves to give men anal pleasure by sucking asshole! Super-hung director Nacho Vidal spreads his legs so her talented tongue can worship his puckered anus. The gorgeous Latina cleans his huge cock, lewdly licking under his foreskin as her full lips envelop Nacho's glans. After deep-throating his giant joint, Canela mounts him for a grinding fuck, her booty bouncing. Her perfect ass Nacho, and he pumps her furry pussy before cumming on Canela's pretty face.

Duration: 1:02:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Canela Skin - Big Cock Nails Ass-Licking Latina

Kristina Dark - Real Bushy Beavers FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kristina Dark, Mike
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Hairy, Blowjob

When it comes to hairy pussy some girls just don't know that they have the biggest juiciest sexy fur burger any man could ever want or crave. Kristina Dark is one of those girls and she is so sexy it makes men drop to their knees. Check out Mr. Mike lose his mind as he first sees this sexy girl drop her pants and expose her lush bush!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6730kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kristina Dark - Real Bushy Beavers FullHD 1080p

Liv Royale - Black Panties & Bush Tease

Just imagine sitting across from me as I sit on my sofa in my little black panties. Stare intently as I rock my hips, my bush teasing you at the edges of my panties. Watch as I slowly strip them off and show you my gorgeous pussy - so pink and juicy - and my amazing dark bush. Complete with scenes of erotic slow-motion to make you weak in the knees.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 31492kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Liv Royale - Black Panties & Bush Tease

Is Getting Divorced And Hired A Paralegal To Fuck Her

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kenzie Taylor

Kenzie Taylor is waiting for a paralegal to come to her house to go over all her assets before she divorces her husband.

Duration: 45:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3183kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Is Getting Divorced And Hired A Paralegal To Fuck Her

Jade Nile - Late For Dinner (2020)

Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: Hairy

My wife has been missing Jade Nile, since she's been out of the house, and I have to admit, I've missed having her tight body around, too. She's always so bubbly and full of energy, it just makes me want to grab her waist and sample her sweet pussy for myself. So, when my wife is late for dinner, I take the opportunity to make a pass at the sexy girl. I watch her shake her body in her skimpy outfit and tell her exactly what I want to do to her. She reciprocates, and before I know it, she's bending over on the kitchen counter, waiting for me to penetrate her.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5298kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Nile - Late For Dinner (2020)

Kendra Spade - Partner Massage

Whether it's a boyfriend or a professional, every woman deserves the loving touch of a partner who knows how to caress her curves and rub away all the tension in her life. In this sensual scene, Kendra Spade enjoys the heat of her partner's hands as he brings forth multiple orgasms and supreme satisfaction to them both.

Duration: 38:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5675kbps
Audio: 138kbps

Download Kendra Spade - Partner Massage

Giselle Palmer - Therapeutic Fuck

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Big Naturals,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Blonde,Caucasian,Doctor,Feet,Glasses,Hairy Pussy,Natural Tits,Rough Sex,Skirt,Tattoo

Download Giselle Palmer - Therapeutic Fuck

Scary Hairy Volume 10

Release Year: 2010
Genres: All-Sex, Legal Teen, Amateur, Hairy

We've brought out the best of our hottest hairy girls and we've put them all together in a single, must-see DVD! It's Scary Hairy 10, and that means that these sexy sluts are sporting some of the hairiest bushes you'll ever see! They just love spreading their hairy lips to finger their tight pussies. Our hairy gals can't help but moan when they get their unshaved snatches fucked, whether by dick or dildo! You won't want to miss this bonanza of some of the most beautiful hairy babes we could find!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:06:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Scary Hairy Volume 10

Jiz Lee

Genres: Gonzo, Anal

On a winding mountain road, athletic butch beauty Jiz Lee picks up Ruckus, a tattooed male hitchhiker in a red dress. They pull over for an outdoor session of oral pleasure and fucking on the hood of a muscle car. Jiz rides Ruckus' throbbing dick till it erupts hot cum.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6581kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jiz Lee

Nenetl Avril - Intimate Reconnection (2020)

Cast: Nenetl Avril
Genres: Hairy

Nenetl and I reconnect after a long time and indulge in each other on a rainy afternoon. We have sweet chemistry and enjoy a lot of kissing. I love licking her pussy and fucking her with my hand around her throat. I use a Hitachi on her and we have sex all over the bed. The scene ends with her begging for me to cum inside of her and I fuck her hard until I fill her pussy up deep inside of her.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8547kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Nenetl Avril - Intimate Reconnection (2020)

Nenetl Avril - Intimate Reconnection

Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Hairy Pussy, Hitachi, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

Nenetl and I reconnect after a long time and indulge in each other on a rainy afternoon. We have sweet chemistry and enjoy a lot of kissing. I love licking her pussy and fucking her with my hand around her throat. I use a Hitachi on her and we have sex all over the bed. The scene ends with her begging for me to cum inside of her and I fuck her hard until I fill her pussy up deep inside of her.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8547kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Nenetl Avril - Intimate Reconnection