Hot Sluts With A Hairy Pussy And Big Boobs | Luscious Pussy

Felix Weatherwood Part 4

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Hairy Pussy, Hairy Armpit, Hairy Ass, Hairy Feet, Interview, Web cam, Posing, Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Lesbians, Strapon
Video language: English

Felix Weatherwood is a babe who loves to try out every hairy pussy around and Trillium is no Different. Blonde meets brunette today in this hairy video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Felix Weatherwood Part 4

Katie Kush - Stretched

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Cum in Mouth, Oral, DeepThroat, Hardcore, All Sex

Katie knows that it's important to stretch before training. Luckily for us, we watch her get to Jay, who is due to arrive soon. She shows him how flexible she is, does the splits on his cock, her big ass bounces in his face, pushing him to the limit. Katie milks every drop of his cock, swallowing every bite.

Duration: 45:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9666kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Katie Kush - Stretched

Cherry Kiss - Stepmoms Birthday Surprise (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cherry Kiss
Genres: Hairy, Anal

When a stepmom loves her stepson, she tries to spoil him for his birthday. But when momma's boy proves a little too hard to please, Cherry Kiss finds a way to give him a special anal surprise.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Cherry Kiss - Stepmoms Birthday Surprise (2021)

Offers Dance Lessons To A Guy So He Can Bang Chicks 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lana Sharapova
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Deep Throat, Hairy, One On One, Squirting

Lana Sharapova is a dance instructor and she is offering private training sessions for a select number of clients. She takes on her newest client and he wants to become more flexible so he can bang chicks. She likes his confidence and notices his hard bulge in his sweatpants. She wants to give that dick a try for herself!

Duration: 43:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Offers Dance Lessons To A Guy So He Can Bang Chicks 1080p

Lola Fae - Pajama Shirt (2021)

Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: Hairy

Rebel Lola Fae has something the lucky Van Wylde definitely wants to see. She pulls up her pajama shirt and lets Van touch her tatted chest and her tantalizing tits. There's just one thing in the perverted woman's mind: show Van how good her pussy and throat are. When he finally lies on his back, Lola opens her mouth and shoves Van's cock the deepest she can. The ever horny Lola wants more! She turns around, sits on Van's pole and recklessly rides it until she makes it to heaven.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3113kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 764.7 MB

Download Lola Fae - Pajama Shirt (2021)

Teaching Bartscha

Cast: Suzie Carina & Bartscha
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toy Play, Hardcor

Suzie Carina & Bartscha is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her pussy. She fucks a pink brutal dildo, a huge blue dildo, a massive brown dildo and bigger black dildos! She loves to cum with big dildos.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 846.9 MB

Download Teaching Bartscha

Jane Wilde - Her Tight Teen Ass Wrecked (2021)

Cast: Jane Wilde

Jane Wilde is the perfect example of how looks can be very misleading. This stunning brunette may look innocent and naive, but deep inside her lies a horny beast waiting to be unleashed. Luckily, James Deen is an expert in turning innocent teens into hardcore fuck dolls. JD takes it upon himself to turn Jane into the perfect cockwhore. The king of rough sex wastes no time at all in fulfiling his duty. He approaches the petite slut in rainbow lingerie, cat ears, and pigtails with burning lust in his eyes. JD is rough from the get-go. He devours Jane's tight and hairy pussy while punishing her mouth with his hands. James eats out Jane's cunt like a hungry stud. He licks and sucks her pussy and clit in different positions until Jane shakes in absolute carnal pleasure. After having his fill of Jane's sweet pussy juice, JD sticks his cock down Jane's throat without any hesitation. He pushes his cock balls-deep into the slut's mouth until she gags hard. James then rubs his cock all over Jan.

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Jane Wilde - Her Tight Teen Ass Wrecked (2021)

Busty Brunette Lisa Ann Rides Stud Johnny Sins

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Big Boobs, Brunettes

Glamorous, lush-lipped Lisa primps for a date with muscular, bald Johnny Sins. They share romantic caresses and kisses; she rides his thick cock to orgasmic reverie, big knockers bouncing, butt cheeks bunching and quaking. He creams her tits and tongue.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8838kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Busty Brunette Lisa Ann Rides Stud Johnny Sins

Gettin a Quickie From Sneaky Stepsis

Cast: Evelin Stone
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Family Roleplaying, Missionary, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Teen

My tried to come up with an excuse why she's sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. But I saw right thru her lies & she started negotiating with me. I signalled for a blowjob, she was in but I said I wanted more. We moved to the bathroom and I started to fuck her from behind, watching her big ass bounce on my fat cock. She loved every minute of this dirty bathroom deal and even sucked all my cum.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gettin a Quickie From Sneaky Stepsis

Luna Rival - Chat With Chad (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Luna Rival

Chad is an up and coming streamer, and with Luna visiting him from France for a couple of weeks, it will provide plenty of content. What's supposed to be an innocent game of Truth or Dare heats up and before long, this little French slut has Chad's cock up her ass! Even after he blasts a load in her tight ass she wants more, pushing his dick back in and riding it until she has an earthshaking orgasm.

Duration: 1:00:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8688kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Luna Rival - Chat With Chad (2019)

Poolboy Josh is doing his hairy MILF boss Sahara

Genres: Brunette, Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Hardcore, Hairy, MILF, Public, Toy boy, Outdoor, Small tits

Calling him to her, they kissed passionately, she pulled his dick out of his panties and began to suck him. After that, the guy began to caress her small breasts, touching her pussy. She settled down on a lounger with cancer, Josh took off her panties and entered her hairy pussy.

Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5357kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Poolboy Josh is doing his hairy MILF boss Sahara

Lyra Lockhart - Help Me With My Homework And I'll Fuck You

Cast: Lyra Lockhart
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Busty teen slut Lyra Lockhart needs help with her homework and the only want that can do that is her smart stepfather.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 272kbps

Download Lyra Lockhart - Help Me With My Homework And I'll Fuck You

Fiona Frost - Brunch is on us 1080p

Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Deep Throat, Hairy, Busty, Young, Doggystyle, Cum-In-Mouth, Riding, Cow Girl, Vaginal

With the right amount of dough, she was down for anything. Fiona's pussy got stretched in several different positions. Finally, she received a huge load right inside her mouth.

Duration: 1:00:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9853kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Fiona Frost - Brunch is on us 1080p

Siri Dahl Oils Up Her Perfect Body For A Lubricated Raw Fuck

Cast: Siri Dahl
Genres: Big Boobs, Facial Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Bubble Butt

Bang Surprise brings you a hot new scene from the Bang vault! Siri Dahl is a gorgeous redhead that has a legendary pussy. She gets all oiled up and ready to fuck!
Siri Dahl is a perfect natural beauty. She has a banging body with curves in all the right places. She lathers herself up with lots of oil and jiggles her amazing booty in his face to show him to dig in. She sits down on that cock and bounces up and down, letting that booty jiggle. This is some RAW, orgasmic sex.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3147kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 888.6 MB

Download Siri Dahl Oils Up Her Perfect Body For A Lubricated Raw Fuck

Lauren Phillips - Voluptuous MILF Lauren Phillips Loves Riding That Cock

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Lingerie, MILF, Nylons, Real Tits, Red Head, Stockings, Tattoos, Trimmed

Gorgeous redhead Lauren Phillips loves to be a tease with her large natural tits. If she could she would put them right in your face! Dan grabs them with both his hands and still they can not be fully contained. They are just so large and juicy! His cock is rock hard for her and she puts her blowjob skills to the test taking all that cock down her throat. Dan just wants to bend her over though so he can fuck her and let you watch as those tits bounce and that ass shakes! Don't you dare slow down otherwise Lauren will get on top and take control... but maybe that is not such a bad thing!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30019kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Lauren Phillips - Voluptuous MILF Lauren Phillips Loves Riding That Cock

Princess Hairy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Amk Empire
Cast: Agnessa, Elly Tripp, Kate, Loise, Raven Rockette, Sammy Grand
Genres: All Sex, Hairy Pussy

Princess Hairy: When you address her, you better say she is the royal fur queen. Lots of hair and lots of cream to wet that muff!

Duration: 1:38:45
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1573kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Download Princess Hairy

Fuck

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Big Tits,Boss,Work Fantasies

Officer Danny is mandated to attend counselling as part of his probation. He sits down with Dr. Palmer and tells her about his sex problem. Intrigued, Dr. Palmer can't help but rub her wet pussy as she listens to Officer Danny talk. Dr. Palmer helps Officer Danny reenact the sexy incident that led to his probation and prescribes the solution to his woes; a visit to her office for a daily dose of sex!

Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5993kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fuck

Hairy wife, Monica cuckold adventure

Hipster Monica is an amateur exhibitionist hairy wife with perverse dreams. They made an extreme cuckold outdoors scene featuring her husband and a stranger guy. Monica has been fucked in front of her hubby who was absolutely impotent :D

Duration: 23:01
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2598kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 459.8 MB

Download Hairy wife, Monica cuckold adventure