Hot Sluts With A Hairy Pussy And Big Boobs | Luscious Pussy

A Submissive Star Is Born - Mazzy Grace and Derrick Ferrari - Full HD 1080p

Mazzy Grace knows exactly what she is interviewing for today. She wants to be the next girl to be featured on Submissive Teens. But before she gets the chance to fuck on cam, she has to answer a few questions. Like, why should she be chosen over all the other girls who want this amazing opportunity? Mazzy responds that she is very submissive. She loves her titties being slapped and craves nothing more than to be choked by a domineering dick slinger. Moving past the verbal test, Mazzy demonstrates her deepthroating skills, which are definitely grade A. She even takes the cup test, where she is tasked with holding two full glasses of water steady while getting fucked from behind. Mazzy runs the , and when she finally gets to the straight ahead fucking portion of the interview, she shows that she can ride and take cock like a true Submissive Teens champ. It looks like Mazzy definitely has the job!

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download A Submissive Star Is Born - Mazzy Grace and Derrick Ferrari - Full HD 1080p

Kindness Of A Stranger

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mackenzie Mace
Genres: All Sex, Blowjobs, Facial
Video language: English

Slender bitch brunette Mackenzie Mace with hairy pussy wanted to warm up her vagina with a big and hard partner before getting an unforgettable orgasm!

Duration: 40:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kindness Of A Stranger

Angela Milf - Me, My Stepmom, And Our Dirty Little Secret (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Angela Milf
Genres: Hairy, Milf

I was in my room, scrolling through the phone thoughtlessly. Suddenly. I heard quite a commotion. I thought I was alone, so I had to investigate the noises. What I ended up discovering, it shook me to my very core: my stepmom was lying on the living room couch, masturbating with a rather large dildo. I was dumbfounded: she obviously didn't expect someone to catch her in the act either. I grabbed my phone to record a video for future viewing. She looked up and noticed me! She was ablush, begging me with tears in her eyes not to show this video to my dad. I decided to take our familiar relationship in a different direction. - I swear to keep this a secret forever and ever, if you're going to take care of my needs until I leave for college.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11630kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Angela Milf - Me, My Stepmom, And Our Dirty Little Secret (2021)

Model In Chains HD

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HelplessTeens
Cast: Vienna Black
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Role play, Rough, Teen, Hairy

Beautiful aspiring teen model Vienna Black has gotten herself stranded out in the middle of nowhere after her last photo shoot went awry. She's suffering in the heat until Brick pulls up out of nowhere in his van and agrees to give her a lift.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Model In Chains HD

Natural Hairy Girls vol.5

Cast: Sierra Skye, Lena Ramon, Jerry Potter
Genres: Fetish, Hairy

They are all about keeping it natural. They love a big jizz all over their hairy snatch. Long live the bush. Brunette Beauty in White Stockings Gets Her Pussy Licked and Penetrated.

Duration: 1:40:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Natural Hairy Girls vol.5

Raven Ivee - Anal Night at the Hotel

"Raven Ivee starts off by showing herself off and it follows with a guy fingering her ass and then giving her a rim job, she then gives him a blowjob that leads to anal sex in multiple positions. Anal , Anal Prone Bone, Anal cowgirl and more, the scene ends with a anal creampie and her showing her ass off again.

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9332kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Raven Ivee - Anal Night at the Hotel

Teaching Bartscha

Cast: Suzie Carina & Bartscha
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toy Play, Hardcor

Suzie Carina & Bartscha is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her pussy. She fucks a pink brutal dildo, a huge blue dildo, a massive brown dildo and bigger black dildos! She loves to cum with big dildos.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 846.9 MB

Download Teaching Bartscha

Ginebra Bellucci - Addicted To Anal

Cast: Ginebra Bellucci
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Deep Throat, European, Hairy Pussy, Supermodel

Ginebra Bellucci is one of our hottest Spanish Senoritas and today on she's looking to celebrate her reunion with old classmate Potro del Bilbao in the only way she knows how.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ginebra Bellucci - Addicted To Anal

Vivven Veba - Small Favor For Hot Sex With An Older Lady (2021)

Cast: Vivven Veba
Genres: Hairy, Milf

It was an ordinary house call - the lady said that there was something wrong with her PC, so I was trying to figure out the root cause. Even though the lady in question was pretty old, she was still exceedingly attractive: tight body, shapely breasts, firm ass. She observed me with obvious interest before making a move: she placed her arms on my shoulders. Deciding to abide by her rules, I looked her straight in the eyes and said: - Well, there's obviously a huge problem you have here. In fact, it's so huge that I don't think you'll be able to pay me! Is there anything you can do for me? She cracked a smile, obediently slid to her knees, and whipped out my cock.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11649kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Vivven Veba - Small Favor For Hot Sex With An Older Lady (2021)

Catalina Ossa - Ping Pong Cutie FullHD 1080p

Cast: Catalina Ossa
Genres: All Sex, Masturbation, Toys, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Catalina plays ping pong and gets fucked by a huge dick. Catalina Ossa is looking sexy in her blue yoga wear, chatting with her bestie who tells her all about the massive cock she took the night before.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4414kbps

Download Catalina Ossa - Ping Pong Cutie FullHD 1080p

Gettin a Quickie From Sneaky Stepsis

Cast: Evelin Stone
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Family Roleplaying, Missionary, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Teen

My tried to come up with an excuse why she's sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. But I saw right thru her lies & she started negotiating with me. I signalled for a blowjob, she was in but I said I wanted more. We moved to the bathroom and I started to fuck her from behind, watching her big ass bounce on my fat cock. She loved every minute of this dirty bathroom deal and even sucked all my cum.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gettin a Quickie From Sneaky Stepsis

Sweet Young Virgin Gets Summer Job Taking Care of Bbc!

Cast: Honey Hayes
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Deepthroat Gagging IR Rimming

Honey's a sweet girl. She likes to help people. She helps out at school. She helps out at home. She just loves doing it. It makes her happy.
So when she see's an ad to be a babysitter, she's so excited! She gets to help people AND earn money? Sounds too good to be true!
Now most people know when something sounds too good to be true....it usually is. But Honey's a sweet innocent lil girl. She doesn't know that there's bad men out there...bad men who like to do bad things to sweet innocent girls.
See...there IS a babysitting job. But its not what Honey thinks. You see....the babies she will be taking care of....are currently inside Branden's big, heavy black balls. Balls swollen with cum, just waiting to impregnate another innocent little white girl. That's the job Honey will be doing tonight: being a good little girl and doing everything Mr. Richards tells her to do....working extra hard so that those babies inside his musky black balls end up deep inside Honeys tight young pussy.

Duration: 54:11
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2531kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Sweet Young Virgin Gets Summer Job Taking Care of Bbc!

Ivanna

Studio: Shame4k
Cast: Ivanna
Genres: Mature, Allsex, Old young
Video language: Russian

An experienced beauty is gladly ready to exchange sexual experiences. She is ready to tell and show everything, because she has not felt a young member in her mature pussy for a long time. Watch the moan and get wet while energetic young studs fuck their tight holes.

Duration: 30:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Ivanna

Slim Babe Spencer Bradley fucks friend's husband

Cast: Spencer Bredley
Genres: Ass smacking, ball licking, blow job, brunette, bubble butt, caucasian, cum on tits, deepthroating, hairy bush, natural tits, petite, tattoos, titty fucking

Spencer Bradley is over her friend's house enjoying the sun when her friend's husband, Ryan stops by, she unexpectedly gets caught with her top off. She needs help putting on lotion on her bottom half so who better to help, Ryan. He suddenly realizes that Spencer is one wild chick and wants more than just help with her lotion.

Duration: 39:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Slim Babe Spencer Bradley fucks friend's husband

Emma Evins - Nerd Girls

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Teen Fidelity
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: Brunette, Clips, Creampie, Fetish, HD, Teens

A passionate lover of long overgrown pussy fuck nice girl Emma Evins, ready in all positions inside the vagina to take his big phallus. When a lover just started messing with the vaginal slit Emma Evins, his tongue felt soft pubic hairs girl, which gathered the droplets of lubricant. Peasant enjoyed doing cunnilingus, then he rudely walked pisey mouth of the girl. Very soon he adapt himself to fuck overgrown male sluts pussy Emma Evins its beautiful dignity and reward her unique sexual caresses.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5087kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Emma Evins - Nerd Girls

Hairy Armpit Licking and Panty Sniffing 1080p

My first scent fetish vid! This was originally a custom that went along with a panty order but I figured you guys might want to see this too. I begin by talking about how I'm usually super sweaty and that being hairy captures my body odor really easily. I take off my shirt and describe how my armpits smell and taste. Then take off my bra and do a bit more sniffing and licking. Finally I take off my pants and expose my sweat and grool drenched panties. I talk about what I've been doing in them for the past few days and what the experience was like. Then I take them off to see how they smell up close. I talk in detail about how they smell and how exactly I want you to smell them. For the rest of the video I masturbate while sniffing my panties while I continue to talk to you about them.

Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27710kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Hairy Armpit Licking and Panty Sniffing 1080p