In a World of Pain. Sadistic Diary

Divine Eve, Lady Perse - Giant Punishment: Lady Perse And Divine Eve

Description: Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve's mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve's asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a "jackhammer" position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve's tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve's face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.

Genre: Spanking, Spitting, Anal Fingering, LezDom, BDSM, Facesitting, Dildo, Butt Plug, Anal, Strapon, Lesbian
Cast: Divine Eve, Lady Perse

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.19 GB
Duration: 01:00:56
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from Fileboom >>>
Divine_Eve_Lady_Perse__Giant_Punishment_Lady_Perse_And_Divine_Eve_HD.mp4
###

Donna vs. Mel

Description: The girl who wins the tournament will receive the financial reward of sponsor. Donna,Beata and Mel wrestle each with each. Submission only.

Genre: Wrestling, Lesbian, Femdom, Girls Fight
Cast: Donna, Mel

FileSize: 1005.9 MB
Duration: 00:15:49

Donna_vs._Mel_HD.mp4
###

Edyn and Lilith (Edyn Blair, Lilith Lust) - Shopping And Oral

Description: Girls love to shop and girls love oral. So why not combine the pleasures of both? It's the logical thing to do for Edyn who is shopping for high heels and other various girly things online while having Lilith orally adore her between her legs. Lilith is often found kneeling by Edyn's side and while she looks cute all submissively curled up on the floor, she looks even cuter when her eyes are looking up at Edyn from between her legs.

Genre: Femdom, Lesbo, Cunilingus
Cast: Edyn and Lilith (Edyn Blair, Lilith Lust)

FileSize: 179.3 MB
Duration: 00:04:53

Edyn_and_Lilith__Shopping_And_Oral_HD.mp4
###

Eva vs. Andy

Description: This outdoor garden match features two big blonde veterans having at each other in a rough
hair pulling wrestle-catfight. Bonus to me that it starts out with both babes buck naked. Both girls seem to be equally strong but Andy seems to lack a finishing move. These two dolls though are pretty closely matched in both size and strength despite Andy's weight advantage. And boy is there a lot of hairpulling in this match, and that always leads to a little bit of animosity between the girls. Its really closer than the score would indicate and both blondes give their all with scissors and pins which makes this a very sexy entry in the nude garden series especially if you're into blondes.

Genre: Girls Fight, Femdom, Lesbian, Wrestling
Cast: Eva, Andy

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 360.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:35
Resolution: 720x406

Eva_vs._Andy_SD.wmv
###

Eva vs. Luna

Description: This match takes place in the living room with some story line intro: Luna tells Eva that she is dressed like a whore. Indeed, Eva wears a very short golden dress and white stockings. Luna's clothing is much more conservative. completely in black. After a short exchange of trash talk, the catfight is on. Some slapping and hairpulling, but not too brutal. Soon, both girls are naked.The first submission is gained very quickly (but surprisingly it is not mentioned in the submissions counter) with a powerful headscissors. Then it gets a bit bitchy, since the girl winning the point is not willing to let her opponent go and changes into a reverse face sit.The main target in this fights are the heads, many headscissiors and face sits / SGPs are applied. Both girls score, but one proves to be clearly stonger that day. The loser is humilated and trash talked in a long face sit.
Perfect match for confident, powerful girls.

Genre: Girls Fight, Femdom, Lesbian, Wrestling
Cast: Eva, Luna

FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:19:23

Eva_vs._Luna_HD.mp4
###

Fetish Lesbians

Description: Enter the secret world of fetish lesbian sex. Massive lesbian orgies and immaculate costuming. No lesbians were harmed in the making of this production.

Genre: Fetish, Strapon, LezDom, Oral
Cast: Annie Cruz, Cherry Torn, Goddess Soma Snakeoil, Jaded Dawn, Jamey James, Jennifer White, Jodi Taylor, Maia Davis, Melody Jordan, Nikki Hunter, Shay Lynn

FileSize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 01:35:57
Resolution: 640x360

Fetish_Lesbians_SD.mp4
###

Gabie, Sarah Stern - Spank And Wank On Line Show

Description: It seems that spanking and sex sells. Young Gabie is keen to make some money and she knows with the help of her Landlady; she can make a lot of it and fast. Together they put on web cam shows. Gabie plays with her toys while Sarah spanks her hard. Sarah uses not only her hand but a wicked little paddle which leaves Gabie red and sore. This is quite a novel way of earning some money and Gabie seems to enjoy the fucking with her dildo but not so much the spankings.

Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Spanking
Cast: Gabie, Sarah Stern

FileSize: 774.8 MB
Duration: 00:14:53
Resolution: 3840x2160

Gabie_Sarah_Stern__Spank_And_Wank_On_Line_Show_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Goddess Eris, Nikky Nyx - The Punishment of Slut Nun Nikki

Description: Nikki has been a terribly sinful nun and I've had enough of it, time to set her straight! I've got a bible, a wooden paddle, and the cock of the holy spirit to help cleanse this filthy girl of her wicked ways.

Genre: lezdom, religious, Femdom, strapon
Cast: Goddess Eris, Nikky Nyx

FileSize: 2.89 GB
Duration: 00:20:22
Resolution: 1920x1080

Goddess_Eris_Nikky_Nyx__The_Punishment_of_Slut_Nun_Nikki_Full_HD.mp4
###

Goddess Harley - Bedazzled Bimbo

Description: She's just an innocent little country girl who wished to be a better student, to have a respected career and to make her step-daddy proud... Look at her now, LOL.
I granted her wishes... just not in the way she expected... and now I have her soul and she shall serve me as my eternal sissy maid and cock sucker!

Genre: Femdom, Masturbation, Foot Fetish, Lezdom, Dildo Sucking, Humiliation
Cast: Amazon Goddess Harley

FileSize: 981.6 MB
Duration: 00:52:00

Goddess_Harley__Bedazzled_Bimbo_HD.mp4
###

Goddess Liz Bella Lesbian Domination

Description: Beautiful Domme Liz Bella is at her room with her nasty obedient slave and feels like having her feet, ass and pussy worshipped by the poor girl. The mighty queen decides to apply some heavy punishment over the girl making her slave lick her feet and then her delicious ass and pink pussy. Maria Clara licks and sucks Mistress Liz Bella pussy while the queen is feeling very happy because her slave is doing a great job. SUPER SEXY BRAZILIAN LESBIAN DOMINATION MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: FOOT LICKING, PUSSY LICKING, ASS LICKING AND CUM!!! /

Genre: Lick, Pussy Worship, Lesbians, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Lezdom
Cast: Liz Bella, Maria Clara

FileSize: 478.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:53

Goddess_Liz_Bella_Lesbian_Domination_Full_HD.mp4
###

Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle - Useful Little Slut

Description: Goddexx Daphne and I have been talking for a while about ways I might be of service to them. They take me right to the edge of my pain threshold just for their pleasure. Then they put on their strap and fuck me, stopping right before my orgasm, leaving me to tremble and whimper for more.

Genre: Femdom, Lesbian, Spit, Strapon, Spanking, Lezdom
Cast: Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle

FileSize: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:31:14

Goddexx_Daphne_Little_Spittle__Useful_Little_Slut_Full_HD.mp4
###

Grazy, Manu Fox, Saori Kido - Our Delicious Bitch

Description: Today, Grazy and Manu are ready to make Saori their little bitch. Using a belt, black lingerie and rubber gloves, Manu enters the scene riding on Saori, with the slave already naked. The demeaning will be complete: Saori will have to suck the dildos until almost vomiting, swallowing the dommes hands with the rubber gloves, receiving slaps in the face and spooned in the hands, besides being penetrated with the dildos, one at a time and sometimes, one on each hole! Saori cries, complains, suffers and is greatly demeaned, but these two delightful dommes take pleasure in seeing the misery of the slave. Grazy and Manu give their best to fuck Saori in every possible way, forcibly!

Genre: Lezdom, Strapon, Femdom, DP, Lesbians, Brazil
Cast: Grazy, Manu Fox, Saori Kido

FileSize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:37:26

Grazy_Manu_Fox_Saori_Kido__Our_Delicious_Bitch_Full_HD.mp4
###