In a World of Pain. Sadistic Diary

Skin Diamond, Asphyxia Noir (The End of the World: Machine Fucking Apocolypse)

Description: Real life couple and industry newcomers, Skin Diamond and Asphyxia Noir, debut in this FuckingMachines.com special feature update "Apocalypse".The world is over. Skin Diamond and Asphyxia Noir have hunkered down in the basement of a destroyed sex toy factory, living out their days fucking shit up and fucking the shit out of each other. In their own private world these two hot tank girls find dirty ways to pass the time including fisting, ass fucking, and finding every toy and machine they can.

Genre: Masturbation, BDSM, Lesbo, Fuck Machine, Hardcore
Cast: Skin Diamond, Asphyxia Noir

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 700.6 MB
Duration: 00:58:28
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from Fileboom >>>
Skin_Diamond_HD.wmv
###

Veruca James (Squeaky Clean)

Description: I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex smother hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.

Genre: Toys, Bondage, Humilation, Spanking, BDSM, Torture
Cast: Veruca James

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.3 GB
Duration: 01:04:52

Veruca_James_Squeaky_Clean_HD.mp4
###

Veruca James (Whatever It Takes)

Description: Veruca James NEEDS a job. If she didn't she wouldn't have come to see OT wearing such a sexy, little outfit. She keeps saying the magic words. "I'm willing to do anything. I'll do whatever it takes." She doesn't have any kind of experience in the field, references, or education. If she is planning on making
an impression with HR she is going to have to show off some other skills. A bit of flexibility, an open-mind, and the kind of willingness that only comes from desperation are all a good start, but she better be able to survive the interview if she wants the job.So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.

Genre: Spanking, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humilation
Cast: Veruca James

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.43 GB
Duration: 00:45:51

Veruca_James_Whatever_It_Takes_HD.mp4
###