Japanese Slave Girl - Extreme Humilation And Torture

Trapped Investigator

Cast: Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki
Genres: Ropes & Ties, FemDom, StrapOn, Various Worker, Nymphomaniac, Hi-Def
Video language: English

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5592kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Trapped Investigator

Miho Tachibana

Release Year: 2019

The real world ... this is just a normal non-OL had strayed unexpectedly dream or an illusion! ? Miho fainted foot strayed from the stairs. Is not there yourself have a courtesan dressed in the forest ... And wake up! It appeared as if the Opportunist put to Miho is confused, what Tengu! What on earth? The destination is what was brought, red-light district of Edo Period! OL orgasm strayed a parallel world of the Crossroads of the space-time!

Format: avini
Duration: 2:29:37
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miho Tachibana

Viola-n By in-Law

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: Yuhno Hoshi
Genres: SM,Bondage,Asian,Japan

My went off to the animal passion erotic marriage of Yuuno-friend raised as my little is determined, had been Moteamashi. The woman premarital the body, blame wet behind even before this in two cuttings Vibe, pour the milky liquid Pissing and his female as marking of the beast.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:42
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Viola-n By in-Law

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.66

Release Year: 2018

Back on the cement ledge with legs tied to her neck and feet up high in the air she receives an intense bare hand spanking that leaves her shaking.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.66

Wicked Bondage

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ATTACKERS
Cast: Anri Hoshizaki
Genres: SM,Bondage,Toys,Asian

Story "tied evil"ics broke into the home of a girl wearing an eye in the city, that, would you hooked on rope tied. Determine an author and asked "I want to be bound by" me too such a post, "tied wicked" will be a real break from theic.

Duration: 1:58:40
Video: 720x410, DivX 4, 976kbps

File size: 969.0 MB

Download Wicked Bondage

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.84

Severely punished with a pussy cropping that leaves her red and screaming for mercy, she and made to catch the mess made from an afternoon face fucking for the sex toy.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.84

Bondage Secret Pictorial

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ATTACKERS
Cast: Yu Kawakami
Genres: SM,Bondage,Enema,Asian,Japan

"What incredibly painful?" Painful, ... but I do not want to end. Not be forgotten ... this sense. Is ...... unforgettable, absolutely. Yu Kawakami, Atakkazu debut. Is here and the nature of her real intention and earnest.

Duration: 4:01:00
Video: 720x420, DivX 5, 859kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bondage Secret Pictorial

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.55

Our submissive sluts are subjected to bdsm humiliation, domination, hardcore bondage orgasms, fucking machine sex, spanking and whipped ass scenes.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps

Download New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.55

To hell beautiful body healing Nikkan final destruction personality

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Movie heaven/Warriors
Cast: Chie Hayakawa
Genres: SM,Bondage,Asian

Anal expansion cleanly shaved, by fist, consolidated by the eel vagina Anal first butterfly. Play group and gangbang. Peration piston from the piston 3 hole 2. Pies continuous. Release also face plenty. Thorough disinfection in "holy water" mass staple through the body is full of sperm. So far, things will also enjoy the hell woman who was smiling radiantly. In addition we will mercilessly torture as much as possible the number of human pet pig type. Also too late to cry now yelling at the riding crop hitting 100. The shackles mouth, nose shackles, thorough destruction perality at discount candle burner heat to warp hung shrimp. "Pig people" alsopleted an animal with this!

Duration: 1:59:48
Video: 704x396, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download To hell beautiful body healing Nikkan final destruction personality

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.58

We shows you all the excitement, torment and sexuality of female self bondage using multiple-cameras to capture every second as a woman tests her mental, physical and sexual limits for you to enjoy.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6957kbps

File size: 635.6 MB

Download New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.58

Meat Magic vol.3 Of Women Captive SM Gokuso

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Real Works

地下牢に囚われた若き女に襲いかかる異常性欲!性的妄想を実行するために行われる犯罪! 背徳の無限監獄!檻につながれ、柔肌をあらわにされ、拒絶の裸体が拷問台に拘束される。蝋涙折檻!淫らな尻にはスパンキング!凌辱イラマチオ!涙の口舌奉 仕!恥肉をなぞり、膣底までヴァイブ貫通!苦痛の呻きと甘い嗚咽!屈辱と羞恥のオルガズム!狂気の性戯に悶え呻く凌辱の犠牲者は、やがて隷従の誓いを口に する!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:12
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Meat Magic vol.3 Of Women Captive SM Gokuso

Ami Kubota

Release Year: 2020

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota

Electric and Pump Orgasm

Release Year: 2019

Victims of this complex system in history, Poruchio Evil has developed "Hyper Acme Machine". Misaki Yui, in addition to nipple suction by a vacuum pump, also get "electrode Anal" "neodymium magnets", "thick Vibe" and hit the glamorous body of her relentlessly! Evolved further "Hyper Acme the white Katsumoku the machine "!

Duration: 2:10:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1416kbps

Download Electric and Pump Orgasm

Sadistic Tragedy of Blue Rose Mansion Part 1

Release Year: 2020

Japanese girls are very brutally tortured: sewed up his mouth, hung on hooks. needles pierced nipples is passed through them (nipples), fishing line and much more.

Duration: 1:29:03
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1742kbps

Download Sadistic Tragedy of Blue Rose Mansion Part 1

Intrinsic Transsexual Bondage Restraint

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Trans Club
Cast: Serizawa Izumi
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Solowork, Restraints, CrossDressing

いじめられるのが大好きなドニューハーフの芹沢いずみがハードな極限調教泣き叫ぶ極上作品!!色白な肌に食い込む荒縄、美しき顔を強制的に歪める鼻吊りで羞恥心を鈍らせロウソクやバイブの肉体快楽調教で心まで支配する!さらに逆さ吊りにされたいずみをハードなムチ打ちと極太チンポで攻めつくすアナルファック陵辱!淫らな声を上げながら被虐快楽にのめり込んだいずみのペニクリは限界を迎え絶頂射精!!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:24:19
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Intrinsic Transsexual Bondage Restraint

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.59

Watch as she uses mechanical and electronics not seen on other sites to help secure herself into bondage before her treats or torments begin.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6616kbps

File size: 756.3 MB

Download New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.59

Rumika disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: RUMIKA
Genres: SM,Bondage,Pissing

Torture and impriment sanctions & SM saucy gal barracuda liver Majigire to massage system! Anger and humiliation ... distorted curly hair is tied up fucked squid. SM finally to full-scale charisma gal · Rumika ! Inevitably NG, or last look this is by chance?

Duration: 1:51:34
Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Rumika disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

Masotronix - part 10

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mad
Genres: BDSM, Restraint, Squirting, Restraints, Abuse, Toy

Hot movie! Two cute asians suffer sweet flour. Guys torture their pussies, boobs and asses. They do everything they want with their bodies.

Duration: 2:13:19
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1567kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Masotronix - part 10