Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Handful of Faith, Scene 4

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud
Video language: English

Wrex Wylde, Adrian Hart and Sherman Maus begin with a three way kiss, but that doesn't last long! The men quickly line up in a fist fucking frenzy with Wrex fisting Sherman and Sherman fisting Adrian! As the passion of the fisting intensifies, Sherman lays on his back on the church pew as Wrex beings opening his hole with his fist and Adrian sits on Sherman's hand. Wrex has both Adrian and Sherman bend over the pew and begins relentlessly punching and gaping the two guys holes before throwing both guys on their backs and fisting them simultaneously until they both cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Handful of Faith, Scene 4

Causa - 430 Jax

Studio: ClubAmateurUSA

This video with Jax is quintessential ClubAmateurUSA, and from his appearance to his sexperience, reminds me of a long-ago former military guy who never looked at sex the same, Geoff. Jax drove a few hours to our new studio for this shoot since he is new to adult video & wanting to make a little extra money to better provide for his family. His wife is fully in the know & approved of him shooting a video with me. Something tells me that upon Jax's return home, she may have gotten more than she bargained for in that his response to my touch & the anal stimulation was fantastic! Although Jax was hard from the moment I began rubbing massage oil on him until his orgasm finally subsided, I don't think that he had an expectation of this true sexperience, and given that he's not responded to an email I sent this week asking for his additional thoughts post shoot, I think Jax got more than he bargained for, as well. Enjoy!

Duration: 48:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Causa - 430 Jax

Masked Men

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Muscle Guy One, Muscle Guy Two, Peter, Thiago Romero
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Self-Fisting, Muscle Men, Dildos, Toys, Fetish, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Latin, Outdoor Sex, Straight Men, Tattoos, Threesomes

Masked Men: Matthias' Fist Fantasies 1 is about Matthias von Fistenberg's fisting adventures in Rio. Together, he and his fist-obesssed buddy Thiago Romeo went to a sauna for hookers and picked out the dumbest and most muscular of all - the pretty straight guys - and asked them to fist them for money. They had huge muscles and cocks, spoke dialect they couldn't understand and were so backwards they couldn't read or write. They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:59
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Masked Men

The Punchy Proctologist, Scene 3

In another exam room at this busy proctology practice, hung and tattooed Nurse Drew Sebastian, is checking the vitals on inked bad boy, Teddy Bryce. Teddy is feeling strange pains and serious discomfort after getting a little crazy the night before with some buddies at a restaurant after hours. Resident attending physician Dr. Drew Dixon enters to take matters into his own hands and is soon elbows deep in Teddy to dislodge whatever unusual object is stuck far inside his voracious anal cavity. The Nurse takes Teddy's temperature with his special XL meat thermometer, assuring him that this is proper protocol and procedure, and the two Drews have their patient impaled from both ends. With impressive and innovative technique, the probing prostate pounding continues with fingers, fists and Nurse Drew's big cock alternating in Teddy's ravaged rosebud until Teddy spills his load all over his tattooed abs.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6028kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download The Punchy Proctologist, Scene 3

Vicente

Studio: ClubAmateurUSA

Brown Eyes Straight Vicentes image on the preview and members pages was captured at the moment the tip of the CAUSA silver bullet pushed past his outer sphincter muscle and entered his manhole, and it was all over but the cumming. ;-) Shortly after hed left the studio, I received a text message from Vicente: Thank you sr ill do anything to get involve in that world cuz I really love sex and make money doing what I like and you have a big future lol now Im doubting about my sexual orientation hahaha It made me smile because I could hear him in his thick Cuban accent saying those words to me. I responded: Nah... You still love the pussies. Its just now youve been introduced to your authentic sexual being, and going forward, you can enjoy and experience much broader sexual interaction and satisfaction. :) Ten years later, still making the world a better place one straight man at a time... Enjoy!

Duration: 46:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 712.1 MB

Download Vicente

DarkAlley - Masked Men

Release Year: 2020

They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.

Download DarkAlley - Masked Men

The Abysse, Part 1, Scene 3

Toned and scruffy Jacob Peterson and Brian Bonds swap spit, literally, as Seamus O'Reilly teases Jacob's furry nipples. Mouths are quickly filled with hard cocks as the boys suck each other off in an oral power tower. Brian feeds his fat rod to Jacob as Seamus deepthroats Jacob's uncut fuck stick. Switching positions, Brian fills his mouth with Seamus' hefty cock as Jacob munches on Brian's succulent hole. As Brian is occupied blowing Seamus, Jacob lubes up and works his fist into Brian's willing hole. After being Eiffel towered by Seamus' meat and Jacob's fist, the boys zero in on Seamus. Brian pushes his dick to the back of Seamus' throat while Jacob opens up Seamus' hole with his large fists.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6576kbps

Download The Abysse, Part 1, Scene 3

Hung Roommates Chris Pryce And Chuck (480P)

Studio: Islandstuds

Hung real life roommates, Smooth Chris Pryce & Bearded Chuck are back, stripping naked by the river in Oregon on a sunny summer day, posing, hugging and pissing fully naked with their big friendly smiles for this their second totally naked sweaty Football action for Island Studs 12th Edition of Football Nude, then return to the beach house to show off and compare their big beautiful hard throbbing cocks to each other for the very first time: posing and joking around and stroking together in a long sexy jerk off session in bed, before shooting massive creamy loads of cum together, then take a super sexy shower, talking and joking as they soap up their beautiful contrasting bodies in this Exclusive Video from Island Studs.

Duration: 32:43
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1564kbps

File size: 406.1 MB

Download Hung Roommates Chris Pryce And Chuck (480P)

DarkAlley - Masked Men

Release Year: 2020

They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.

Download DarkAlley - Masked Men

The Abysse, Part 1, Scene 9

Seamus O' Reilly is stacked on top of Brian Bonds atop a padded fuck-bench. Jacob Peterson takes turns rimming both hunks smooth holes. Jacob gears up with some gloves and lube and puts one fist in Brian and the other in Seamus. Like the good sex pigs they are, they take each punch that Jacob gives them. Switching positions, Brian and Seamus bend over the fuck-bench next to each other while Jacob has them to ride his fists. When they've had enough, they sit and send all three of their loads rocketing into the air.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6558kbps

Download The Abysse, Part 1, Scene 9

Howlers, Scene 5

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles

Colored ink, muscle, fur and cock compete for your attention as Drew Sebastian and Dolf Dietrich lie entwined, making out and exploring their hard flesh. Each wears a harness and a leather jock strap with a cock opening. Drew leans over to suck Dolf, carefully lapping up dribbles of saliva and cock juice that run down Dolf's balls. A spontaneous sixty-nine lets Dolf do the same for Drew's huge cock. Dolf shoots his feet up into the air and spreads his legs, inviting Drew to take notice of his ass. Drew grabs a pair of gloves and dunks his hands into a bucket of lube, grabbing a ridged, conical dildo. Each segment of the toy is wider than the last, stretching Dolf's hole while penetrating it. Drew's fist comes next, and he counts the knuckles aloud. Dolf's hole is so shiny and relaxed that Drew is compelled to fuck it in several positions before cumming all over Dolf's taint.

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Howlers, Scene 5

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 4

It's criminal Sherman Maus' turn to take control of the law. He starts by undressing Detective Tony Orlando, then quickly bends him over his desk to eat out his smooth hole. Tony's balls hang low as Sherman's rims out and slaps Tony's crack. Once Sherman is done lubing up Tony with his mouth, he works his cock into the man of the law, fucking him deep. Tony craves a bigger tool from Sherman so the convict slides his fists into Tony, one by one. He lets Sherman take turns with his cock and his fists to gape out his hole. Tony takes the brutal beating to his hole from everything Sherman is fucking him with until his rosebud pops out, making Sherman punch even harder. When Sherman's fists aren't enough for Tony's hole, he combines his tools fucking Tony with both his thick fist and fat cock at the same time. Tony's sore hole has had about all it can take and rides Sherman's fist until his cum flows from the tip of his lengthy cock and into Sherman's awaiting hand. Just like Tony did to .

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6162kbps

Download Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 4

Sportallies - Warwick Rowers 2017 Calendar Part 2 Spain (1080p)

Warwick Rowers are baring not quite all once again as they continue their fight for equality.
The University of Warwick rowers who count Boy George, Stephen Fry and Gok Wan among their fans have just published their seventh annual calendar.
They continue to promote positive attitudes towards people of different genders and sexualities while raising money for their charity Sport Allies, which promotes sport equality.
The calendars have already raised thousands for charity, being sold in 80 countries and twice being named the charity calendar of the year.
Shots this year were taken across the UK and Spain â€" including a couple close too home, at Coughton Court near Alcester and at Baddesley Clinton.
Photographer Angus Malcolm, who once again shot the calendar, said: “For the last seven years, it has been my privilege to work with the rowers to raise funds for their sport and to challenge homophobia in sport.

Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6087kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sportallies - Warwick Rowers 2017 Calendar Part 2 Spain (1080p)

Warehouse Fists, Scene 2

Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud

Zack Taylor leans forward like a runner at the starting blocks. His back is smooth but his pale buns are furry. Brian Bonds' fist is positioned in the crack, coaxing Zack's hole to gain entrance. Raunchy Brian proves a talented fisting top as he takes it slow. He stretches the walls of Zack's ass with his thumbs, then with eight fingers of his pressed-together palms. Zack's ass yields, with a primal scream, so Brian can employ both fists, left-right-left. We see Brian's face and the front of his torso for the first time when he stands upright and turns to chew lips with Brian. Brian resumes the fisting, a slow punching rotation, with Zack on his back, pulling his cock. Zack exhales a long, slow moan of relief as he squirts a high arc of jism onto his furry belly, for Brian to lick up.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7018kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Warehouse Fists, Scene 2

Missionary Boys - Do You Trust Me

President Beau Reed meets with Elder Ryan Jacobs to talk about his next mission, but first he questions him about his sexual attractions, wondering if he's attracted to men. Elder Ryan denies this so President Reed ties him up to submit him to a few tests of trust. Turns out, Elder Ryan can't deny his physical reaction to President Reed's touch.

Duration: 34:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Missionary Boys - Do You Trust Me

Physical Attraction

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Vista Video
Cast: Jeremy, Nate, Michael-Lee, Jack, Darren, Patrick .
Genres: Men Erotic, Bodybuilders, Full Frontal Nudity, Softcore

Fantasy bes reality! Men with faces and bodies like these are few and far between in the real world. Yet, VistaVideo brings them into your home and makes them available for your peral up-close admiration. The Physical Attraction is irresistible.

Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1123kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Physical Attraction

Nate & Niko, Scene 2

Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud

Niko is receptive to the advances, so Nate takes it a bit further and rims Niko's ass to lube it up before shoving his dick inside. Nate fucks Niko over the desk, opening him up and getting him prepared for what he's about to experience next. Nate dips his gloved hands into a vat of lube and inserts his fingers into Niko's soon-to-be-ruined hole. He works on the intern to get his ass nice and loosened up, starting slowly at first and quickly working his fist in wrist deep. Nate loves the feeling of a gaping tight ass and keeps up the pace as he stretches Niko to the max. After getting his hole absolutely wrecked, Niko needs to blast a load. He lies back on the desk, and with his boss's fist still planted deep in his ass, Niko lets loose and unleashes a geyser of jizz to cap off his newest office duties.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5555kbps

Download Nate & Niko, Scene 2

Missionary Boys - Do You Trust Me

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Missionary Boys
Cast: Ryan Jacobs, Beau Reed
Genres: gay, solo, kissing, wanking, shaving, ropes

President Beau Reed meets with Elder Ryan Jacobs to talk about his next mission, but first he questions him about his sexual attractions, wondering if he's attracted to men. Elder Ryan denies this so President Reed ties him up to submit him to a few tests of trust. Turns out, Elder Ryan can't deny his physical reaction to President Reed's touch.

Duration: 34:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

Download Missionary Boys - Do You Trust Me