Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kelly Bundy
Video language: English

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Release Year: 2019

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Kelly Bundy Please Fuck My Girlfriend (2017)

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job.

Download Kelly Bundy Please Fuck My Girlfriend (2017)

Isabelle Deltore - Anal Correction

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Anal Correction

Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Bisexual, Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Dommes vs Balls

Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting, Stockings, BDSM, Ponyboy, Spanking

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially sadistic and entertain themselves with a day of busting, beating and destroying their slave's precious balls.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dommes vs Balls

Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Branlette vicieuse

Studio: Ibicella Studio
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Milking, Cum Eating
Video language: French

J'ai enfermé mon headsub (et compagnon ) dans son bodybag en cuir, il est complètement cagoulé et bâillonné, contraint à subir tous mes sévices : il n'a aucun moyen de s'échapper! Il ne pourra malheureusement pas admirer sa magnifique Maîtresse, mais dans son malheur il aura quand même le droit à une fellation accompagnée d'une branlette. Si cela te semble exquis et enviable, c'est que tu n'as encore aucune idée du sadisme dont je suis capable. Pas de safeword, pas de limite, je vais le faire couiner de frustration et regretter de vider ses couilles!

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3616kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 697.0 MB

Download Branlette vicieuse

Femdom Fuck-Doll

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars & Goddess Lexi Sindel

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Femdom Fuck-Doll

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to .

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend