~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Lesbimania 20 06 20 Penny Pax And Athena Faris Practice Interview

[General]
Filename : Lesbimania_20.06.20.Penny.Pax.And.Athena.Faris.Practice.Interview.mp4
File Extension : mp4
File Size : 1.16 GB
[Video]
Width : 1920
Height : 1080
BitRate : 4678 kb/s
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:34:10
[Audio]
Format : AAC
BitRate : 192 kb/s
Channels : 2 channels

Download Links:>>>

Lesbimania_20.06.20.Penny.Pax.And.Athena.Faris.Practice.Interview.mp4

Lesbimania_Trinity St. Clair, Nella Jones - Lesbian Persuasion Her First Time (20.06.2020)

Year: 20.06.2020
Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian
Description: Nella Jones is a conservative girl from a small town moving to L.A. to pursue a new career. However, she quickly realizes that it's expensive living there and that she'll have to make some sacrifices. One, of which, has to do with giving up her personal space and living with a stranger! Nella's never had a roommate before but having someone around to help pay the bills and living costs is a must. When Nella arrives at Trinity St. Clair's place and meets her for the first time, she's immediately taken by Nella's warmth and sincerity. She has a good feeling about being roommates with Trinity, even if she's momentarily taken aback when Trinity reveals that she's a lesbian. Nella's always considered herself to be pretty open-minded, so this isn't a problem at all! But as time passes, she realizes that Trinity being a lesbian IS a bit of a problem... because Nella now has all these new feelings stirring inside. She never looked at girls before but she's drawn to Nella, loving their daily routine and being close to her. In fact, Nella starts to dress more flirty to see if she can get Trinity's attention in a different way... Finally, Nella works up the courage to ask Trinity about her sexuality. As they bare their souls to each other, it soon leads to an offer of exploration, starting with a kiss... Although Nella's nervous, this is exactly what she's been daydreaming about ever since she moved in. Nella's head spins as Trinity takes her through her first lesbian encounter. Although things start slow and sensual, it isn't long before Nella herself is caught up in the heat of the moment. Once she gets her first taste of pussy, there's no going back. It looks like this move to L.A. has changed her life in more ways than she ever could've imagined!
Models: Trinity St. Clair, Nella Jones

Size: 1.23 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 30 min 44 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania_Riley Star, Kyler Quinn, Hazel Grace - Epic DARE Wheel Challenge! (3 Girls x 3 Spins = 9 Dares!) (21.06.2020)

Year: 21.06.2020
Genre: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, POV, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Ebony, Lesbian, Reality
Description: Hey everyone! It's me, Riley! I have a special treat in store for you today! I invited my two best friends, Hazel and Kyler, to join me for a little game: an epic dare wheel challenge! I thought it'd be a fun way to mix things up a little on this channel -- I'll take any excuse to hang out with my bestest besties. My first dare was to share a 'private' kiss with another player and Hazel was up for the challenge, so we snuck into the bathroom. Oh, boy, I'll tell you this: Hazel is an AMAZING kisser. I could've easily kept on kissing her FOREVER but Kyler was pretty sneaky and popped in with the phone, so... I guess it wasn't all THAT private after all, haha! But that was just the beginning. The longer we played, the sexier the dares got, especially when we all got braver. Like, Hazel deepthroated a banana and Kyler got spanked... There were lapdances and more kisses... Whoo, I'm getting hot just thinking about it! I need a fan! Anyway, we did a LOT of fun, sexy things as we took turns spinning the dare wheel but when it landed on 'threesome,' well, that's what I remember the most! We were all feeling a bit frisky from the game, so having the chance to FINALLY get down and dirty with each other was... well, I DARE you to watch and find out!
Models: Riley Star, Kyler Quinn, Hazel Grace

Size: 2.17 GiB
Duration: 38 min 6 s

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania 20 06 22 Best Of Pussy Eating Orgasms

Tina Kay, Mona Lee, Anissa Kate, Alexis Crystal, Blue Angel, Eufrat Mai, Lola, Stella Cox, Daria Glower, Iwia, Kathy Anderson, Chrissy Fox, Canela Skin, Enza, Tracy Lindsay, Kira Zen, Tess, Megan, Sherry Railey, Charlotta, Zuzana Z, Terra Twain - Pussy Eating Orgasms (22.06.2020)

Lesbian, Compilation

[General]
Filename : Lesbimania_20.06.22.Best.Of.Pussy.Eating.Orgasms.mp4
File Extension : mp4
File Size : 1.66 GB
[Video]
Width : 1920
Height : 1080
BitRate : 5207 kb/s
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:44:29
[Audio]
Format : AAC
BitRate : 119.407 kb/s
Channels : 2 channels

Download Links:>>>

Lesbimania_20.06.22.Best.Of.Pussy.Eating.Orgasms.mp4

Lesbimania_Kira Queen & Inna Innaki & Mary Kalisy & Verona Sky - Deliciously Dirty Lesbian Swingers (22.06.2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Group Sex, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
Description: Euro Girls on Girls is back and hotter than ever with this all-girl orgy featuring some of our favorite slts to stroke it over.

Size: 1.55 GiB
Duration: 27 min 8 s

Download from K2S >