FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1019.6 MB
Duration: 00:17:29
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

M67B9mY79hTB4gl.mp4

Lesbimania_LaSirena69, Eva Long, Britney Amber, Linzee Ryder - Stepmom Orgy

Date: 28.01.2020
Genre: Pussy Licking, Dildo, Lesbian, Orgasm, Toy, MILF, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgy
Cast: LaSirena69, Eva Long, Britney Amber, Linzee Ryder

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 869.1 MB
Duration: 00:14:59

MjXEMOJ1rE4AqIb.mp4

Lesbimania_Lexi Stone & Shawna Lenee - Sex Obsessed 3

Date: 27.01.2020
Genre: Orgasm, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Kissing, MILF, Toy, Masturbation
Cast: Lexi Stone & Shawna Lenee

FileSize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:18:57

XFr40AISYXWrpof.mp4

Lesbimania_Alexis Crystal, Pixi Summer (Sulfureuse assistante) 4K

Date: 2021.04.28
Genre: natural tits, lingerie, strapon, car sex, lesbian, anal, stockings
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Pixi Summer

La nouvelle assistante d'Alexis Crystal, Pixi Summer est ravissante et Alexis ne peut s'empêcher de la regarder sans d'arrières pensées.Pour persuader Alexis qu'elle a fait le bon choix la timide Summer n'hésite pas à montrer qu'elle peut gérer l'agenda et la libido de sa patronne...

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 2.66 GB
Duration: 00:21:46
Resolution: 3840x2160

OD1NAMh9uUVdre9.mp4

Lesbimania_Whitney Wright, Anny Aurora (Her Roommates Don't Know)

Date: 2021.10.26
Genre: College, Tribbing, Lesbian, Rim Job, Bubble Butt, Black Hair, Brunette, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits
Cast: Whitney Wright, Anny Aurora

Welcome to Lesbian Dating Stories! In this story, 'Her Roommates Don't Know', the protagonist (Whitney Wright) has been dating a woman (Anny Aurora), and now... well, maybe we should let the protagonist explain this for herself:Oh, man, FINALLY we're having a date at Anny's place - for ONCE. I've been dating Anny for a few weeks now. Y'know that old joke that lesbians arrive to their second date in a moving van? Well, not Anny. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm itching to settle down or anything. But at least this means we're going somewhere. I was starting to think she's not interested, but I guess I was wrong! She says she has a WHOLE romantic evening planned. Ooh, I hope she has BREAKFAST planned, too!Okay, so we've arrived at Anny's place now. Looks nice. Anny's opening the front door so we can go in, here we go... wait, who are THOSE two people?? And now Anny's slamming the door shut. Does this mean we're NOT going in? What's happening? ...Wow. Okay, so Anny is telling me that she wasn't expecting her two roommates, Lyra Lockhart and Ziggy Star, to be at home. And guess what? Her roommates don't know that she's a lesbian! But Anny has a whole nice evening planned, and REALLY wants me to stay. She figures that we can still pull this off, as long as we don't act like lesbians in front of her roommates. This is going to be a looooooong night......Yeah, so far this evening SUCKS. Her roommates are nice people, I guess, but every time Anny and I are about to get closer, one of them shows up and interrupts the moment. Watching a movie? Interrupted. Playing a dance video game? Interrupted! Trying to prepare a romantic dinner? INTERRUPTED! I can't take this anymore... I'm telling Anny that we gotta go to her bedroom right now, away from her roommates' eyes, so we can finally have some freakin' sex! I'm NOT ending this date dragging my sorry ass home to my vibrator. Not again.Ooh, Anny agrees with me. NOW we're getting somewhere! Gosh, her lips taste so good. Mmm, her pussy tastes even BETTER. Looks like this evening might be worthwhile after all...

FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:43:57

NhX8krUzeG2gYkW.mp4

Lesbimania_Mackenzie Page (EU) (39), Miss Melissa (21) - When on holiday with her stepmom this hot babe finds out what sex on the beach is like / 13771

Date: 26.09.2020
Genre: Asslicking, Masturbation, Public, MILF, Old, Lesbian
Cast: Mackenzie Page (EU) (39), Miss Melissa (21)

Miss Melissa is on a holiday with her stepmom Mackenzie Page in Greece, where at one point they start having sex in the middle of the ocean and on the beach. Summer is getting hotter and hotter!

FileSize: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:28:18

6Ut8EEhDNP3SuEH.mp4

Lesbimania_Karla Kush & Jewelz Blu - Squirting Lesbians 5 Scene 4

Date: 25.10.21
Genre: Squirt, Bald Pussy, Small Tits, Innie Pussy, Lesbian, Female Orgasm, Pussy Licking, Fetish, Natural Tits, Wet, Big Tits Worship, Pussy Fingering, Blonde, Feet, Kissing, Big Tits
Cast: Karla Kush & Jewelz Blu

FileSize: 393.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:08

Lj5uZuAAuVD1zdQ.mp4