~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Lesbimania_Sakura Hell & Sofi Vega - Velvet Seduction

Gorgeous girlfriends Sakura Hell and Sofi Vega are in a passionate embrace on the bed, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian film "Velvet Seduction" begins. Seductive Black beauty Sofi sucks Sakura's stiff nipples and strokes her through her silky tap pants before peeling them off. Moving between Sakura's spread thighs, Sofi fingerbangs her sensuously, then nuzzles her neat bush as she licks her to an intense orgasm. Sofi sits on Sakura's pretty face and grinds to a powerful climax, then switches places so Sakura can enjoy the same oral attention. Sakura rides to another breathless orgasm before she resumes licking and frigging Sofi to a final climax that leaves them both blissfully sated.

Genre: Interracial, Masturbation, Lesbian, GirlGirl, Pussy licking, Facesitting, Fingering, Kissing, Natural Tits
Cast: Sakura Hell & Sofi Vega

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:30:37
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

PyOQbVTSc1yoQKqGQ0V1.mp4

Lesbimania_Alex Harper, Ellie Murphy - Lesbian Seductions 79 - Scene 3

Release Year: 16.03.24
Genre: Bubble Butt, MILF, Older, Big tits, Natural Tits, Facesitting, Redhead, Scissoring, Tattoos, Fingering, Girl, 69, Lesbian, Kissing, Pussy licking
Cast: Alex Harper, Ellie Murphy

FileSize: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:46:30

DOWNLOAD:

XqU7eZL1apCEEkiliVbs.mp4

Lesbimania_Alice Zaffyre, Amelia Riven, Bella Spark - Very delicious pussies

Genre: Masturbation, Perfect body, Teen, Brunette, Small Tits, Posing, Beauty, Skinny, Slim, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Babyface, Young, Erotic, Solo
Cast: Alice Zaffyre, Amelia Riven, Bella Spark

FileSize: 4.17 GB
Duration: 00:49:28

DOWNLOAD:

OVcWhn4lIk7gxJdJsyXx.mp4

Lesbimania_Caryn Beaumont, LittleBrunetteBaddie - Nuru massage

I had a hot client today so I took my service to the next level I offered @littlebrunettebaddievip the ORGASMIC package.. start by stripping her out of her clothes.. then I got naked and she was shocked but I told her to go with it covering her body in lube and using my body to massage her once I flipped her over and had her on her back it was game over I started massaging her big breasts working my way down using my titties to fuck her pussy licking her body and tasting that pussy we 69 bc she was so turned on too finger fucking each others tight little pussies feel so good sitting back in missionary in front of each other masturbating bc I want to cover my client in my orgasm after working me up so much SQUIRTING all over her last part of the service is to have a rinse off so I take her to the shower and wash her body HANDHELD ANGLES

Release Year: 2024.02.09
Genre: Masturbation, Cunnilingus, Massage, Squirt, Oil, Girl, Amateur, Lesbian, Fingering
Cast: Caryn Beaumont, LittleBrunetteBaddie

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:24:37
Resolution: 1080x1920

DOWNLOAD:

9xQqRxkXFfVjPmziTYU1.mp4