Maximum Domination - Femdom - Humiliation and Submission Slave!

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation - Beaten and Broken: Executrix ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Custom video request: You will break into a Guy's appartment during daylight and hide behind the door until he comes home. When he enters the room, you do NOT surprise attack him. Instead, you talk to him and say you are here to him. He doesn't want to be and tries to fight against you, but you beat him totally senseless. It's important the fight looks realistic, you are more skilled than the guy but not in any unrealistic way. When he is beaten, you sit reverse on his face for 2-3 minutes. You smother him out and then take him prisoner at your own apartment or dungeon.

When he wakes up, you enter the room wearing something else. You will tell him he is now your prisoner and that you will sit on his face every day from now on. Each day he will have to fight for his freedom, but of course he can never win because you are better skilled and stronger. Film 2 more days of how he wakes up and how you enter the room to sit on his face and to proceed with beating him up all over again. The dialog is also important, take some time to verbally humiliate him and tell him how his life will be changing. Then challenge him to a new fight each day, even though you both know he will lose badly and end up getting facesat again. During the fighting, you keep taunting him in English. Telling him he is getting beaten by a girl, telling him what you will do to him, and saying his life will change forever.

On the last day, You enter the room in a black bikini and tell him he will have to fight you again for his freedom. He doesn't want to fight because he knows he will lose, but you untie him and force him to fight back. During the fight, you taunt him and do alot of trash talking, you really enjoy beating him up over and over again. Then you once again sit reverse on his face and force him to kiss your ass this time. He's so beat and broken, so pathetic that you realize he's no longer fun. You decide to take him out for good, you wrap your legs around his head in a scissor hold and SNAP. Now you can go find another playtoy......Mandy Flores

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, ass worship, beatdown, executrix, facesitting, slave training, 1080p
Name : Mandy Flores
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6039 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:41
File Size : 968 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

London River - Nurse Fluffy / Slave Fluffy ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house.
She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before though, and to Fluffy's horror, she has more in mind than to just keep him tied up. She wants to play.
She starts toying with him almost immediately, putting clothespins on his cock and shocking him with the very device that he was given to protect himself from her. She then decides to groom him a bit. She has him mummified on the floor with all of him covered except his mouth, feet, cock, and balls. She starts by plucking out his pubic hair and moves on to his feet. She uses a rasp to scrape skin away from his soles before dumping the skin into his mouth. Fluffy struggles to spit it out in disgust, but with a ring gag in his mouth, he finds it impossible to to anything but swallow.
Then London brings out the staples. She has Fluffy restrained to her coffee table and has decided to play doctor. She pretends to patch up an imagined injury to his genitals. After "fixing" his dick, nuts, and taint she moves on to her favorite part. London restrains Fluffy over the toilet and uses a vibrator to extract cum from his cock. She then opens his ass with a speculum and proceeds to give Fluffy an anal cream pie with his own cum. How much bad behavior can one crazy woman get into before her husband comes home? London is finding out.

Genre : Femdom, Ass Play, Blow job, Electrical Play, Female Dominant, Head Cage, Metal Gag, Orgasm, Ring Gag, Speculum, Straight Jacket, Stun Gun, 720p
Name : London River
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7518 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:02
File Size : 3.25 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Mandy Flores - Femdom hot sex - The Hit Woman: Executrix ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, fucking, assassin, executrix, hit woman, interrogation, role play, gun, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:44
File Size : 702 MB

Download

Missjaynedoexo - Dildo Footjob ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, verbal humiliation, pov, 720p
Name : Missjaynedoexo
Year of release : 2022
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 628 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:32
File Size : 55 MB

Download

Mandy Flores - Femdom Compilation best moments humiliation - SlaveX Series Executrix Advertisement ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, executrix, catsuit, pissing, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 7813 kb/s
Duration : 00:01:07
File Size : 64.1 MB

Download

Vipfucker

MandyFlores - Slave X - Bedroom Humiliation and Chastity Abuse ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, Humiliation, Peeing, Urinate in mouth, 1080p
Name : MandyFlores
File Type: MKV
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5878 kb/s
Audio : MP2, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:34:33
File Size : 1.48 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Mandy Flores - Female Domination and Boot Fetish - Black Widow: The Breakup 4K ~ 4K 2160p

Screenshots:

Mandy has her boyfriend tied up on the bed. He wakes up and she greets him. Hey, baby. I hope you don't mind, I let myself in. ....What... Mandy? What's going on? Is that Rob? .....Oh, don't worry about him. I just like it better with an audience..... What are you talking about? ......You and me, baby. It's not going to work out. I think it's time we broke up.......Why are you doing this? I love you! .....I know, baby. That's what's going to make this so good. (Woman puts the cigarette and cigarette holder aside and begins making love to him....She continues making love to him. It is all about her. She loves the power and the control. Eventually, she is very close to cumming. She starts to give him instructions to play out her control fantasy as she slips closer to her climax, enjoying every moment.) Tell me you love me!! ....Beg for your life!! Say my name!!! (In one swift motion, she stuffs his mouth.) Thanks for everything, lover....She immediately climaxes and screams out in pleasure as his body twitches under her. She continues using his body as she enjoys herself and finishes. Eventually, she starts to slow down, caught up in how good she feels. She strokes his face lovingly, his jaw open and his eyes unblinking.) Oh, good boy, goooood boy. You're a very good boy. (She picks up the cigarette in the cigarette holder, takes a drag, leans in close, and blows the smoke into his lifeless face.) Goodbye, baby. God, you were good. (She kisses him gently.
She gets up and walks over to her lover's friend who is still tied up in the chair. She rips the duct tape off his mouth.) How'd I do? ....he pleads for his life...She smiles, walks over and straddles him on the chair. She continues talks to him softly and seductively while looking down at him. Her face is close...... It's the power, baby. Knowing I can do anything I want..... Oh, your mouth is saying no, but your body's saying yes. But...I'm a single woman now and I really shouldn't... I'm just still so hot from the break-up, I need your help... Yes, yes, whatever you want-- (She starts to touch herself with one hand, the cigarette holder with the cigarette in it still in the other hand. Already worked up, she starts to get closer to climaxing quickly while talking to him.) Just talk to me.Tell me how you feel about me. ......Umm--you're--you're beautiful--you're powerful--you're a goddess.... Would you do anything for me? ...Would you for me? ....Would you end your life for me? .....NO PLEASE-- (She tortures him slowly, enjoying every second of his suffering. Masturbating to his cries) NO PLEASE, YOU PROMISED--! She enjoys the moment of ultimate power....she quickly ends his suffering once she finishes climaxing...his head jerks back and she immediately cries out in pleasure. She picks up the cigarette in the cigarette holder again, walks back over, and straddles his lifeless body. She smokes while playing with his hair and talking to him tenderly. Thank you, lover. I hope that was good for you, too. It was... indescribable for me. The way you begged me. The look on your face when you realized. The way your body jerked ....You were perfect. She finishes kissing him and looks down at him, satisfied. Goodbye, baby......Mandy Flores

Genre : Female Domination, Executrix, Boot Fetish, Blow Job, Smoking, 2160p
Video : AVC, 4096x2160, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:18
File Size : 1.58 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Sergeant Miles, London River - Femdom and Humiliation - The Professionals ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in unconscious by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him unconscious. Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.
London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper plate and London is about to flip the switch and run electricity through it. Then he finds himself gripping the metal bar holding himself up with all of his strength, but no matter how strong he is, occasionally that strength gives and he falls down onto that plate. When that happens, to London's great amusement, his whole body jerks upward and he lets out a shout of pain.
London has a complicated relationship with her attacker, she wants to enjoy him, but she doesn't want him to enjoy much of anything. That's why she comes up with the idea to smear lidocaine on his dick, cover that up with a condom so it won't effect her, and play with it to her heart's content. First she sits on his face, watching him struggle, unable to breathe with his mouth and nose covered by her ass and pussy. After a while, he stops struggling and falls unconscious, and then it's time for her to have her fun. She climbs on top of his dick and rides it to her heart's content.

Genre : Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex, 720p
Name : Sergeant Miles, London River
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7512 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:20
File Size : 2.95 GB

Download

London River - Femdom and Fuck Machine - Frame Fucked ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Genre : Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7478 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:40
File Size : 2.10 GB

Download

London River - Femdom and Full Ejaculation - Fisted ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with hard slaps. Then I take out a particularly vicious spatula and start marking him with that. As he shrieks I just get more excited. I hold him affectionately around the waist while I continue hurting him and soaks me in the sound of his deafening screams. I then bend him over and put an assortment of objects in his ass including my fist and a particularly large red dildo. Finally I tie him down on a box and put an electric plug up his ass. The electricity makes him groan with delights. I am so impressed with Marcelo that I cannot let him leave without giving him and orgasm. Marcelo and I are affectionate people. Luckily both of us like to show it the hard way.

Genre : Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7504 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:01
File Size : 2.61 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Mistresses Frankie and Nikki - Absolute female domination - Mistress Whiplash: Double Smother and Squash ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Mistresses Frankie and Nikki have their slave bound to the smotherbench ready for some facesitting and trampling fun. The take turns to smother and trample him, and double up to push both of their asses in his face at once. The electric smotherbench means the ladies don't even have to stand up to let their slave breathe!

Genre : Femdom, bdsm, facesitting, british mistress, 1080p
Name : Mistresses Frankie, Nikki
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2997 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:58
File Size : 447 MB

Download

Vipfucker

Lady Dark Angel & Mistress Frankie Babe - Absolute female domination - Punished At The Draw Of Cards ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

A slave enters the domain of Lady Dark Angel, having been granted an audience with the Blonde Goddess and Her equally-fiery friend Mistress Frankie. As a gift, he brings them a pack of cards which unsurprisingly astounds the Ladies. Then Lady Dark Angel has a idea about what to do with those cards.

With respect to each card that is drawn by the Ladies and dependent on the colour of the card, a different instrument of correction is selected with punishment awarded in accordance with the number on the card that is drawn. The Ladies then advise him that it is Their Game so the game will be played in accordance with Their Rules. Those rules of course may change at the whim of The Ladies.

This slave was surely in for a hard time as Lady Dark Angel advised him he was going to be at Valhalla, all day. One this is certain, he will surely think carefully as to the gifts he brings these Ladies as neither hold back when They are at play.....

Genre : Femdom, femdom game, bondage male, caning, corporal punishment, double domination, punishment, whipping, real pain, 1080p
Name : Lady Dark Angel, Mistress Frankie Babe
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:50
File Size : 777 MB

Download

Vipfucker

FrankieBabe - Absolute female domination - Captive caining ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, caning, corset, corporal punishment, smoking, nazi uniform, 1080p
Name : FrankieBabe
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9077 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:56
File Size : 659 MB

Download

FrankieBabe - The Angel From Hell - Mistress Frankie - My Big Bullwhip ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

I have my slave tied and restrained to the bench because I'm about to give him a real feel of my bullwhips firstly I will start with my small whip which is light and fast but give off a real sting. But this is only a teaser to when I bring out my 6ft whip which is heavy and brutal and will leave a mark that he will not forget in a hurry...

Genre : Femdom, whipping, leather, latex, boots, bullwhip, female supremacy, pvc, tied, rope bondage, 1080p
Name : FrankieBabe
File Type: WMV
Video : WMV1, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8333 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:38
File Size : 531 MB

Download

Annika - Femdom ballbusting - Annika's Stocking Kicks ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball kicking, cbt, lingerie, Humiliation, 1080p
Name : Annika
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:03:00
File Size : 340 MB

Download

Dazz - Femdom ballbusting - 20 Kicks With Dazz! ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Name : Dazz
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 14.5 Mb/s
Duration : 00:02:23
File Size : 252 MB

Download

Naancy - Femdom ballbusting - OMG Naancy's Lingerie Ball Kicking ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Name : Naancy
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:03:18
File Size : 359 MB

Download

Starry - Femdom ballbusting - Bedside Ballbusting ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball kicking, cbt, lingerie, Humiliation, 720p
Name : Starry
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s
Duration : 00:04:05
File Size : 314 MB

Download

Frankie Babe - Femdom ballbusting - Ballbusting Bitch ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Watch how much fun I can have with my slaves worthless, pathetic excuse for a cock, come and see how I humiliate, squeeze, pull. whip and kick his tiny cock and balls for my entertainment.

Dressed in my red hot leather and latex outfit he will take whatever is necessary for his mistress and to keep me and my sadistic satisfaction happy obviously.

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, boot domination, humiliation, cbt, 1080p
Name : Frankie Babe
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 14.539 FPS, 16.6 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:05:40
File Size : 678 MB

Download