Maximum Domination - Femdom - Humiliation and Submission Slave!

Goddess Anat - Femdom humiliation - Steven Defeated ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

A year after Steven's Sensual Scissors, the opponent returns for a less docile role. He decides he would like a competitive match against Anat. He quickly learns that he is no match for Goddess, but he tries, and he tries, until at last he admits defeat and accepts the punishment in store for him.

Ball grabs, smothering, trash talk, face sitting, Head scissors, body scissors, RNC, guillotine, armbar, grapevine.

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, cbt, scissors, slave training, trash talk, mixed wrestling, mixed wrestling, muscular women, facesitting, female muscles, 1080p
Name : Goddess Anat
Year of release : 2022
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3300 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:24:20
File Size : 594 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Cruel Goddess (aka Frankie Babe) - Femdom humiliation - Sadista's Six Foot Bullwhip ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot domination, cfnm, verbal humiliation, smoking, female supremacy, kicking, 1080p
Name : Frankie Babe
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 23.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:26
File Size : 1.76 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Cruel Goddess (aka Frankie Babe) - Femdom humiliation - Sadistic Beatdown ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Something new from us. Sadista has started producing clips by Herself for us! All shot on Her own initiative, dressed as She likes, doing what She likes. The cruelty is real. But there again, it always was. We'll be doing some of these each month. Let us know what you think.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot domination, cfnm, verbal humiliation, smoking, female supremacy, kicking, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 24.2 Mb/s
Duration : 00:12:20
File Size : 2.10 GB

Download

MahoganyQen (aka Lady Phoenix) - Femdom ballbusting - Breaking Balls and Balloons ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Today I wanted to have some fun with my slave. I told him to pump some balloons and this looser disappoint me even with that... But to the point- What was on my mind to destroy them on his balls, but i didn't miss occasion to spank him while making them ready, humiliate and spit on him. I even break one in his mouth with my cig. Later i told him to lay and cover his disgusting cock with balloons and i literally make them pop with my extreme heels. One by one i make them break and kick his balls between At the end i leave him with order to clean all the mess

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball kicking, boot domination, cbt, cfnm, dick slapping, ebony goddess, ebony goddess, ebony female domination, high heels, smoking, thigh high boots, verbal humiliation, 1080p
Name : MahoganyQen
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:32
File Size : 1003 MB

Download

Cruel Goddess (aka Frankie Babe) - Femdom humiliation - Forced Down ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Sat on. Under Her. Under Her weight. Forced down and humiliated.

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 24.2 Mb/s
Duration : 00:10:11
File Size : 1.74 GB

Download

Cruel Goddess (aka Frankie Babe) - Femdom humiliation - Lunch With Sadista ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Something new from us. Sadista has started producing clips by Herself for us! All shot on Her own initiative, dressed as She likes, doing what She likes. The cruelty is real. But there again, it always was. We'll be doing some of these each month. Let us know what you think.

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:11:39
File Size : 1.97 GB

Download
-----------------------------------------------------

Mahogany Qen - Femdom humiliation - Human Punchbag ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

The gym was closed today, but i didn't gave up my workout. My house-slave was already tied when i came back home. I decide to wrap hip tight with black stretch and turn this way my beta into human-punchbag. No mercy for his pathetic body- he feel real Alpha power allover his whole body. I punch him hard with my boxing gloves with smile on my perfect face

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, Female Domination-FemDom, Humiliation, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, Bondage, Boxing, CBT Fantasy, CFNM, Converse Sneakers, FemDom, Mixed Boxing Fantasy, Slave Training, 1080p
Name : Mahogany Qen
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 22.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:49
File Size : 1.22 GB

Download

Megan Jones & Goddess Anat - Femdom foot domination - Anat and Megan Beat His Ass ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Superstars Megan Jones and Goddess Anat team up against Sub Guy Charles who Megan sends into the clouds in her reverse headscissors and Anat re-animates him with a slap across his face. Anat almost takes his neck off in a reverse figure four headscissors as they laugh at him. Megan's straight headscissors -- her huge quads turn his head purple and seem to make it disappear; Anat beats him while Megan cranks back on a figure-four. The two strong girls mock him as they inflict pain; Megan puts him to rest in a rear naked choke, telling Anat "He's gone" before the blonde rocks on a vicious double-heel choke pressing him against Megan's chest. Anat picks him up from Megan's choke with a guillotine; he screams as Anat pours on a front headscissors and Megan rocks his back in a Boston crab. The brutal blonde makes him scream in her North/South choke then looks down admiring Megan's "broad shoulders" as she hurts him in the hold. Megan's perfect reverse headscissors -- Anat rolls him into a front headscissors -- her huge quads bursting around his neck as he screams and begs. Megan's yoga choke -- Anat peers into the sub's face and says "He's turning white." Anat's body of muscle is poured into her blue one-piece as she laughs with Megan. They press both of their full weights down on him; Megan flexes ass smothering him as Anat butt drops him in the brutal beating. Anat slaps him hard across the face repeatedly as Megan humiliates him using his face as a footrest. Anat panics him in a double-heel choke before they set him up for his last screams in Anat's ass.

Genre : Femdom, ass smothering, choking, double domination, verbal humiliation, face slapping, foot domination, scissors, muscular women, mixed wrestling, facesitting, 720p
Name : Megan Jones, Goddess Anat
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3226 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:58
File Size : 528 MB

Download

Helena Locke - Femdom and Urethra Play - The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Pierce Paris is driving in his fancy white sports car when he comes across Helena Locke jogging along the side of the road. He creeps a little too close and she stops his car to ask him what the hell he�s doing. He shoots his shot and comes off douchey and conceited. Helena plays along and lures him back to her place where she plans to dominate him. Helena puts on a sexy red latex outfit with high-heel boots. She tells him to get naked. One thing leads to another and before he knows it, Pierce�s head is locked in a metal cage, with his wrists shacked to it. She flogs his cock, canes his ass, and tells him how pathetic he is. She turns it up by getting out a leather belt, and smacks his ass hard with it. She frees his head from the cage and puts him on his back. Helena wraps rope tightly around his cock and balls and then sends a huge sounding rod down his urethra. Helena straps on a big fat dildo and pierce spreads his legs to get fucked. She fucks his ass deep and hard and he learns his lesson.

Genre : Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Urethra Play, Stockings, Caning, Whipping, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Facesitting, 720p
Name : Helena Locke
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:14
File Size : 2.19 GB

Download

Carolina Abril - Femdom ballbusting - BDSM Roulette ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Carolina Abril plays BDSM Roulette with her slave. Face sitting, Ball Busting, Boot worship. You want to be Carolina�s slave?

Genre : Femdom, facesitting, ballbusting, boot worship, butt plug, chastity, 720p
Name : Carolina Abril
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:10:35
File Size : 1.05 GB

Download

Ava - Femdom trampling - Brat uses Trample Content Slave ~ 2022 / 4K 2160p

Screenshots:

Ava - Brat uses Trample Content Slave 4K
Testing out trampling on a new slave of mine. He needs to get used to this and know what it feels like to have a hot princess in high heels standing on him for hours. I start off with my bare feet just stomping and trampling and jumping up and down on his stomach and chest. Poking fun at his little chastity lol. With my full weight on him he must take it! Then I change into a chunky heel as the next step in teaching him how to take trampling. He needs to work his way up to a thin stiletto heel. With my heavy black combat boot heels on I jump and stomp on him. They make my stomps so much heavier lol. Then I make him change my heels for me. Hot pink sharp stilettos. Piercing into his skin and leaving a bunch of red marks hahahaha. Degrading him, spitting on him, teasing him, humiliating him.

Genre : Femdom, trampling, 2160p
Name : Ava
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:56
File Size : 1.39 GB

Download

Helena Locke - Femdom and Humiliation - Pathetic Little Bitch: Helena Locke Smothers & Tramples Sherman Maus ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Submissive little Sherman Maus has messed up again. His Domina Helena Locke is not happy, not one bit. It's time to retrain this pathetic little bitch. Stripping naked in the kitchen and made to go down on all fours, Sherman starts by worshiping Helena's high heels. His gorgeous dominant goddess deserves respect. Next comes out the riding crop and corporal punishment. Sherman takes a beating on his ass by Helena. It's time for the real punishment to start. Waterboarding in the kitchen sink. Sherman loses all breath as his mistress trains him with punishment. After gasps of air, the zapper comes out and she torments his cock and balls with electricity. You always have to beat a bitches balls. Next comes out the crop to the balls. Sherman takes a brutal beating. Moving on to the kitchen, Sherman has a rope bondage around his neck and a red ball gag in his mouth. Bent over he takes the flogger hard. This pathetic little bitch needs to learn a lesson. A BIG one. The biggest one! a giant huge strap on cock is on Helena's leather harness. Her body clad in latex she is ready to fuck his hole with a giant strap on pegging. Sherman screams with every inch. But this punishment and training isn't all about little Sherman, she is in control and in charge. She tramples Sherman's body before sitting on his face, smothering the air out of him. He is made to eat her perfect pussy and lick her delicious ass. She stands over him and cums all over his face, he is then made to clean it all up.

Genre : Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Spanking, CBT, Flogging, Ball Gag, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4987 kb/s
Duration : 00:50:17
File Size : 1.80 GB

Download

Kinky Lisa - Femdom foot worship - Humiliation Foot Worship and Piss ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, piss, piss in mouth, spit in mouth, golden shower, foot worship, language german, 1080p
Name : Kinky Lisa
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5569 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s
Duration : 00:22:19
File Size : 915 MB

Download

Ava - Femdom humiliation - Little Dani Beaten by a Girl ~ 2022 / 2160p

Screenshots:

Ava is going to beat Dani up! She wants him to see how strong she got from the gym! She is so strong from the gym. She might even snap his neck. Look at this little wimp. Ava is beating the fuck out of his little body. She wrestles him and scissor holds him. HAHA how pathetic is he!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, chastity, facesitting, foot worship, scissors, mixed wrestling, 2160p
Name : Ava
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:39
File Size : 1.09 GB

Download

Nikki Cruel and Cathy Heaven - Femdom ballbusting - Crushing his dick and balls ~ 720p

Screenshots:

It is time for me to demonstrate for a slave how much power I have! So the slave is on the ground, and I start trampling his balls and his dick. But I can do more. I start jumping on his �equipment� because I want to inflict so much pain as possible, I want to break him.

I kick and trample him from behind, and you can hear his screams as I do so. But he still won�t break, so I get on the couch and jump directly on his dick and balls. But he is still resisting and wants to play more!

Maybe I am so charming that a slave can�t resist no matter how much I inflict pain for him?

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball busting, trampling, kicking, 720p
Name : Nikki Cruel, Cathy Heaven
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2200 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:17:00
File Size : 283 MB

Download

Helena Locke - Femdom Ballbusting - There's Nothing Better Than Being Your Bitch: Helena Locke & Jay West ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Caged with a myriad of clothespins on his balls, Jay Wimp awaits the beautiful Domina Helena Locke. Domina Helena enters, clad in shiny tight red latex and thigh high boots. She's heard Jay is tough and is ready to put him to the test. She bites his cock and zaps him all over his body, paying extra attention to his cock and balls. Jay yelps and squirms like the pathetic worm he is, unable to escape his Domina's reach. Helena clamps Jay's nipples and continues tormenting him with a crop and teasing him with her perfect ass. Too bad Jay is too pathetic to even fuck. Instead he'll take the pain all men deserve. Helena removes the clothespins on his balls one by one, leaving Jay's sensitive cock exposed to more zaps. Next Jay is bound with rubber bands around his thighs and feet. His legs are tied open and his ass is exposed. Helena spits all over his face before scratching and cropping his sensitive nipples. She punches his balls hard and canes his cock, thighs, and feet. Jay begs for more and screams as his Domina leaves lovely red marks along his thighs. Helena commands him to watch as she canes him and stretches the rubber bands to the limit. She has Jay tell her when to release the bands to prove how tough he is and makes him watch them snap back against his skin. Jay screams as the bands hit his sensitive flesh. Then Helena slides her dick into this sorry loser's ass. Jay moans as Helena works the cock in and out of his hole. He's her bitch today and she makes him repeat it out loud over and over as she stretches his cock and balls and continues to snap the bands around his thighs. Finally, Jay is blindfolded and bound on his back. Helena continues to zap him before sinking down onto his face. She squeezes him between her powerful thighs. She torments his sensitive cock and refuses to let him cum. All his cries are turning her on, and soon she cums on his face. When Jay begs to cum, Helena is disgusted. She punches his balls repeatedly, ruining his orgasm. She empties the candles in her dungeon all over his cock and balls, covering them entirely in wax as Jay screams. Then she beats the wax off with a crop and cane. Jay couldn't be happier in his new life as Domina Helena's bitch.

Genre : Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, CBT, Clothespins, Latex, Wax, Zapper, Blowjob, Vibrator, Canning, Ballbusting, Masturbation, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5005 kb/s
Duration : 01:03:40
File Size : 2.29 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Helena Locke - Femdom and Handjob - Locked and Loaded: Helena Locke drives Jessie Sparkles to the edge ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Jessie Sparkles wants to be challenged, pushed, teased, hurt and driven to the edge by the hands of blonde Dom Helena Locke. Standing up and tied up to a rack Jessie gets the flogger on his chest until he is breathless. But that isn't quite far enough so black latex clad Helena slaps and punches his chest until it is bright red and he is screaming and shaking. This is what being pushed is all about--taking so much pain or stimulation that you don't think you can stand another second of it but you do and the challenge feels so good. She soothes him with tender strokes on his face and warm whispers but not for long because Helena has so much in store for Jessie Sparkles. On all fours strapped in and tied up Helena paddles Jessie's butt and back to get him warmed up before she fucks his little ass with a strap on. First her cock needs be lubed up so she crams it in Jessie mouth and gets it all nice and sloppy wet so it will slide deep inside his tight ass. She struts back to his arched up ass in her platform heels and teases his asshole with her cock until she finally slides it in and fucks his hole. Next we find Jessie Sparkles laying down on his back with nipple clamps on his nipples and lots of red clothes pins pinching tight on his sensitive balls as Helena flicks and pulls on them to test him. To punish Jessie for ruining her stockings she sticks her foot in his mouth to make him worship her feet and then smothers him with her curvy ass so he can make up for being so bad. Then she removes each clothes pin one by one leaving Jessie and his balls red, sore and suffering. She spits in his mouth to get it all wet and sits on his face so he can worship her ass and pussy. She rides Jessie face as he licks her cunt and ass until she is moaning with pleasure and vibes her clit until she cums all over his suffocating mug. But Helena is not done with Mr Sparkles so she flips him around and strokes and teases his already hard cock. He must not cum until she allows it of course so he has to be strong and not screw up because Helena wants to fuck him until she is good and ready for him to cum. She mounts him and slides his cock inside her cunt and fucks him good up and down and all around and grinds her wet pussy all over his dick and it drives Jessie crazy until she finally lets him shoot his load all over himself. Thank you Ma'am!

Genre : Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, CBT, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm Denial, Foot Worship, Pantyhose, Handjob, 720p
Name : Helena Locke, Jessie Sparkles
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4997 kb/s
Duration : 00:59:19
File Size : 2.13 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent - Femdom and Prostate Stimulation - Heavy Hitter: Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a �douche�. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik�s limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she�s had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

Genre : Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Hook, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Stockings, Facesitting, Latex, Paddle, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Suspension, Flogging, Spitting, Cumshot, CumEating, 720p
Name : Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Duration : 01:03:22
File Size : 2.28 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Kortney Olson - KO vs Steve ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, scissors, female muscle, suffocation, 1080p
Name : Kortney Olson
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3913 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 234 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:28
File Size : 579 MB

Download

Backzilla - UTCS 143 - Female domination - Take it like a man ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Jobber Steve is embarrassed by his performance in UTCS-138, I'm Going as Backzilla, and so in UTCS-143, Take It Like a Man, he tells Backzilla he wants a rematch, saying he is so much taller and also a man that he is supposed to win. He promises he's ready this time and pushes Backzilla. Being a female bodybuilder, Backzilla is no stranger to this type of chauvinism, so she immediately goes after Steve and puts him on the mat with a perfectly executed single leg takedown. From there, Backzilla climbs on Steve which begins a complete thrashing that Steve won't soon forget. Wrestling against Backzilla is like getting run over by a steamroller. Her body is hard as a rock, with no jiggle what-so-ever and her scissor holds are like having your head sandwiched in an industrial vice. Witness at one point in this video Steve tapping frantically and then crying out in pain, saying "please lighten up," which only causes Backzilla to keep pouring it on more. When she asks him if he wants to give and Steve hesitates his response, she says "More scissors," and then brutally chinlocks him while applying her devastating classic scissor! A one point hopelessly trapped in her inescapable reverse figure 4, she tells Steve "Take it like a man!" Steve suffers though a grapevine, front scissor, front 4, throat scissor, throat 4, classic scissor, classic 4, several reverse scissors and reverse scissor 4's and Backzilla even pins him in a cradle to prove to him she is the much better wrestler. In the end Backzilla stands over the exhausted male and free poses her awesome physique. Backzilla is a one woman wrecking crew and right now she's only on UtopiaEntertainment.com. TRT 14 minutes, enjoy!

Genre : Femdom, beatdown, headscissors, scissors, mixed wrestling, female domination, female bodybuilder, female muscles, 1080p
Name : Female
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9960 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:14:49
File Size : 1.07 GB

Download