Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Malice

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Rubberella Latex Bound

Rubberella is in Europe to observe and help her associate, Shera. The two team up to use new techniques and gear on their latest victims. However, Shera has ideas of her own. She takes the upper hand & confines Rubberella!

Duration: 1:25:25
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 937kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 650.8 MB

Download Rubberella Latex Bound

Tied Ladies In Turmoil

Release Year: 2022

Beautiful women tying each other up and getting tied tightly is what you will enjoy in this latest video release by Jewell Marceau. Tight rope bondage consumes these lovely ladies until they struggle and squirm, but to their dismay, never get rescued! You will find some good, hard spankings, girl/girl interaction, humiliation, penetration, and plenty of rope restraining these gorgeous beauties as they drool in distress for some sexy,intrusive action and more abuse!

Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tied Ladies In Turmoil

Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave

Cast: SecretCrush4K (SecretCrush, Scarlet Chase)
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Blonde, Big Tits, Butt Plug, Creampie, Hardcore, Latex, POV, Spanking

Wearing a buttplug all day at work made me really horny, I come home horny & excited and change out of my secretary uniform and put on my shiny sexy black latex outfit & shiny boots. I know my master likes my rose gold cuffs & collar so I match it with a larger rose gold buttplug! He commands me to play with the plug (Anal Play) and then cuff's & leashes me, fucks my throat, rolls me over and SPANKS my big ass red then continues to push his cock in my ass, when he feels I have been stretched enough he puts the plug back in and fills my pussy with his cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9400kbps
Audio: 335kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave

The Facility

Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase.

Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

Download The Facility

Metamorphosis

Release Year: 2022

Miss Sophie and Miss Eve to experience a wet rendezvous, where they are being watched by Mark Long. Miss Eve becomes the playmate of Marco driving both Long and Miss Sophie into a bizarre world where the androgynous Sofie divers used anally.

Duration: 1:32:11
Video: 512x384, XviD, 903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Metamorphosis

Bondage, suspension and domination for sexy girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Very hot slavegirl in black latex clothes, with very sexy boobs, with wet shaved pussy and with hot small ass plus man in white t-shirt. gag in her mouth. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6748kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, suspension and domination for sexy girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee

Raven haired beauty Cherokee takes you into her world of kink & latex by seducing her beautiful submissive latex lovers. Cherokee's bountiful breasts and latex wardrobe over power Dee's will, she has no choice but to spread her legs in submission ... Full Descriptionfor her to hold back. Nicole is invited into this world to join Cherokee in playful lust with the horny for latex Julie Knight. Her cry's for Nicole to satisfy her horny hunger are dowsed by Nicole as she fist fucks Julie's mouth, muffling her moans of orgasmic ecstasy. Finally Cherokee takes Anna Mills to place that she never knew was inside of her. Cherokee yet again, penetrates Anna's perfect little pussy satisfying her hunger for latex. Beautiful women in beautiful wardrobe, dildo driven orgasms, full mouth fist fucking.

Duration: 1:17:49
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1088kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee

Fetish Academy part 3

Genres: BDSM, Rubber/Latex, Fetish, Bondage, Femdom

Total enclosure, masks and gags, body bags & vacuum beds, ponyplay and bondage, dildos and anal plugs, ballet boots and corsets, dominance and submission - all this is part of the training at the bizarre Fetish Academy. In this mysterious institute, young women are educated by all fetishistic means, and transformed into the perfect beings straight out of a fetishist's wet dream: rubber dolls, plastic puppets, rubber nurses,
French maids, ponygirls, bondagettes, and megaboobed bimbos. The students live and sleep completely enclosed in rubber and are being subjected to intense fetish training in isolated cells. There are bizarre lectures in the kinky painful dormitory controls, and even a real exam and graduation ceremony. An all star cast provides the finest of fetish entertainment and shows off a real firework of bizarre scenarios. The amazing costumes have been designed and made specially for this film in the Marquis in-house fashion studio. Enjoy the most elaborate Marquis product.

Duration: 1:46:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 830.8 MB

Download Fetish Academy part 3

Batgirl Captured and Tormented in Catwomans' Lair!

Genres: Bareback

The ultimate, sexy do-gooder batgirl has been captured by one of catwomans henchmen and is brought back to her lair for some struggletime! It's a peril our sexy damsel was not ready for! Once in the lair, batgirl is progressively bound with rope made from catwomans cat whiskers! The ropes constrict with the heat of batgirls hot body! The more she squirms and struggles...The more she suffers! Just the delicious predicament the evil catwoman had in store for her when she set the trap for batgirl! Now, batgirl will become the permanent bondage plaything of catwoman! Like a cat toying with a bat!

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4131kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 565.6 MB

Download Batgirl Captured and Tormented in Catwomans' Lair!

Sos.Strap.On.Sluts.2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

Their main focus in these film are lesbian dominatinon and bondage,and of curse the are wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber.

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Sos.Strap.On.Sluts.2