Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Chronos

Pumping Rubber

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Jewell Marceau struggles in her vibrating, see-through, latex straight jacket, as she awaits the arrival of the devious minded Mistress Nicolette! Poor Jewell paces herself as she endures various tests, punishments, and ENORMOUS rewards from her Mistress. All the while, "deep" down inside, Jewell is loving every minute of getting pumped by various rubber objects! Watch Jewell squirm, struggle, and scream in pain and pleasure in this incredible steamy, hot, new movie release, produced and directed by Jewell Marceau herself!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

Download Pumping Rubber

Chronos

Latex Indulgence - Pt 1

Genres: Ass slapping, Big Tits, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Bed, Rubber Leggings, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Titty Squeezing, Westward Bound

Now for some time to indulge in some sensual rubber moments. and in this beautiful rubber outfit! Stripping out of my long rubber coat, I crawl onto the rubber bed that's been waiting for me. I shine up my rubber body in preparation for some dirty play time, first revealing and playing with my huge breasts and round tightly rubbered ass. (part 1 of 3)

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Latex Indulgence - Pt 1

Chronos

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

Release Year: 2019

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

Chronos

Latex Indulgence - Pt 2

Genres: Dildo, Fucking Machine, Hitachi Magic Wand, Huge tits, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Westward Bound

There's nothing more exciting and sensual than rubber gloved fingers sliding in and out of my juicy pussy. or is there! I also love a nice dildo and my favourite toy, the Hitachi Magic Wand! I hook up my fucking machine, but this time it disappoints me and decides not to work!! Ooh well, at least it can hold my toys in position for now, while I have some fun

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

Download Latex Indulgence - Pt 2

Chronos

Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

In this correctional facility the prisoners only have one chance for release. They need to fully understand the discipline and control of being a pony girl. Mistress Erzsebet and Sir Nic implement this painful way of preparing these girls for society. Their choices of tools are bit gags, heard harnesses, whips, floggers, bondage & sulky training. This movie is everything you want in a pony girl movie.

Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 676.2 MB

Download Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

Chronos

Latex Indulgence - Pt 3

Genres: Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Huge tits, masturbation, Multiple Orgasms, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Westward Bound

The multiple orgasms I had with the Hitachi weren't quite enough, so I worked on making myself cum harder by fucking my pussy with the jelly dildo while holding the Hitachi against my clit. and it made me cum again and again and again!!! Wow, my cunt was throbbing SO hard, I just wanted more and more.

Duration: 10:06

File size: 384.1 MB

Download Latex Indulgence - Pt 3

Chronos

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies. Discovering their high tolerance for pain, they are rewarded and offered to continue their training as Ivy Manor Slaves. for these girls, it's A Dream Come True.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Chronos

Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girl in latex Full HD

Sexy brunette in red latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, torture and domination for horny girl with hot breast in the large room and on the outdoor.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7045kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girl in latex Full HD

Chronos

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Chronos

Rubber Pussy Frenzy

Genres: Big Tits, Cathouse Clothing, Eyeless Hood, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Rubber Lingerie, Rubber Pussy, Solo

I've been getting the urge to play with my smooth silicone rubber pussy for a while now, so when I unzip my leggings to reveal this perfect pussy, all I want to do is fuck it! I slip my fingers inside the pussy, feeling my wet hole deep inside and my clit fits through the hole perfectly as I plunge the rubber dildo inside, Mmmm! (part 1 of 1).

Duration: 8:57

File size: 340.2 MB

Download Rubber Pussy Frenzy

Chronos

Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol. 26. Fifty Steps of Pain 2

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Karina Hamburg, Master Bob, Theresa

The second part of fifty steps of pain is even harder and perverse! Fisting, spanking, piss games, toilet brush in pussy, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder.... A new dimension of sadism ...

Duration: 1:48:21
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol. 26. Fifty Steps of Pain 2

Chronos

Obedient Rubber Doll - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Gagged, Inflatable Rubber Dildo, Kissing, Rubber55 Hood, Titty slapping

I try to be such an obedient rubber doll to my Master, at times. I wait as patiently as possible and exactly where he left me. gagged with my arms fastened behind me, in the shower cubicle. When he is finally ready for me he comes to make use of his rubber doll slave. (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 9:31

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Obedient Rubber Doll - Pt 1

Chronos

The Suspension

The Suspension is one of those movies that you have to see to believe it. Watch this Mistress in action as she binds her slave "Japanese Style" and suspends her right before your very eyes. But if that's not enough she proceeds to tease her while suspended in mid air!

Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download The Suspension

Chronos

Obedient Rubber Doll - Pt 2

Genres: Ass Whipping, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Breath Play Hood, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum on Face, Riding Crop, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood

My Master seems to enjoy punishing my rubber ass with a riding crop! Once he is happy that my ass has been whipped, he uses my mouth to please his hard cock, until he blows his hot creamy cum all over my face and lips!! I lick his juicy cum from my lips and he then places a breath play hood over my face and leaves me in the shower for next time. (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 8:08

File size: 309.1 MB

Download Obedient Rubber Doll - Pt 2

Chronos

Cocoon Part 3

Some of the most unique and extreme cocoon-style bondages ever seen on video. A lot of wrapping and layering is done on screen. Includes sensory deprivation, rope webbing, plastic wrap mummification, latex and bandage enclosures, Tara's spandex enclosure and upside down suspension, breathing tubes and inflatable hood scenes, pantyhose single sleeve cocooning with vibrating nipple clamps, fetish attire...its all here! Not to be missed

Duration: 1:53:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Cocoon Part 3

Chronos

Latex Layers - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Dressing in Latex, Dressing in Layers, Rubber Doll, Solo, Transparent Latex, Transparent Rubber

After many requests for dressing in layers of latex. I've made this little video series for you all! Watch as I dress in many layers of tight shiny rubber. See how many I get into. Starting with a nice shiny transparent latex skin. (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Latex Layers - Pt 1

Chronos

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 26 Fifty Steps of Pain Part 2 (2013)

Fisting, spanking, piss games, toilet brush in pussy, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission.

Duration: 1:48:21
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 26 Fifty Steps of Pain Part 2 (2013)

Chronos

Latex Layers - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Dildo, Dressing in Layers, Dressing Up, Layers of Latex, masturbation, Pigtail Hood, Plug Leggings, Rubber Doll, Rubber Gloves, Rubber Jacket, Rubber55 Hood, Solo

Already dressed in 3 super tight layers of latex, I decide to add another layer, this time my very beautiful jade green catsuit and hood. then my plug leggings. I unzip all 4 layers until I reach my swollen wet cunt, to enable me to slip the dildo inside. I pull up the leggings to fasten the dildo inside securely then I add my plum rubber jacket over the top. Now I'm all dressed and ready for my afternoon walk. (part 3 of 3)

Duration: 13:05

File size: 497.4 MB

Download Latex Layers - Pt 3

Chronos

Heavy Rubber

Those of you who knows' the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Heavy Rubber

Chronos

Retro week Pt 02 - Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Girl/girl, Kissing, Mary Jale, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Rubber Pussy

This is my 2nd Retro update! This time I think it's nice to feature an exciting scene I have done in the past with Mary Jale
As a feature for this next month, I have decided to introduce 'Retro Thursday' particularly for any new members here, and also for existing members as this is a much better quality upload than when this was first seen on Rubber Passion!
"Having some fun times with a sexy rubber girlfriend is always pretty special! On this occasion we are both in tight black rubber as I share my rubber mattress with Mary Jale. We love the sensual feeling and tightness of the rubber all over our bodies and also love to feel each others sexy curves. It doesn't take long for us to get excited and get to know each other in a much more intimate way ;)"

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download Retro week Pt 02 - Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 1