Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Fist Ass Slave - India Summer and Michael Vegas - Full HD 1080p

For years India Summer and Michael Vegas have talked about how she loves pegging. India wishes more guys were open to getting fucked because of how much it turns her on. Watch her use huge plugs and nearly get elbow deep before she takes her strap for a spin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9712kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Fist Ass Slave - India Summer and Michael Vegas - Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ember Snow

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Meanbitches
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Footjob
Video language: English

Glenn hired a new personal trainer at the gym and she is way Tougher than she looks! Her name is Ember Snow and her methods include making him kiss her asshole each time he does a situp, facesitting while lifting weights, and lots of Foot Worship!

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ember Snow

Makfuk

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2018? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2018. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Duration: 1:01:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1282kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Makfuk

Amilia Onyx - Cleaning Bitch Creampie

Cast: Amilia Onyx
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Amilia Onyx catches her sissy maid cleaning the floors, but she has better use for him. She wants a hard fuck.

Duration: 36:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Amilia Onyx - Cleaning Bitch Creampie

Makfuk

Tied In the Back

Studio: OSK Productions

Payback's a bitch, and this time, she's wearing leather! After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to it's exhilarating climax, it's no wonder critics hail Tied In The Back as one of "the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium." Are you ready to take the ride?

Duration: 51:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tied In the Back

Makfuk

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Makfuk

Chloe Foster & Michael Vegas

Chloe foster has been wanting to use Michael's hole for some time now. She finally gets the chance to use her huge strap-on on his hole. Fisting, double fisting, gaping, pegging, and more. Watch this tiny girl work his ass good.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Chloe Foster & Michael Vegas

Makfuk

Ember Snow

Studio: MeanBitches
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting

Glenn hired a new personal trainer at the gym and she is way than she looks! Her name is Ember Snow and her methods include making him kiss her asshole each time he does a situp, facesitting while lifting weights, and lots of Foot Worship!

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ember Snow

Makfuk

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2018? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2018. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Makfuk

Mean Bitch Boss

Cast: Sara Jay
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

Jack's new boss Miss Jay is a real Mean Bitch! She tells him that the company has been way too nice to him and it has made him weak. She says under her management, working there will be similar to working in a coal mine. She makes Jack take a loyalty oath and then commands him to get on his knees and lick the dirt off her shoes. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps

Download Mean Bitch Boss

Makfuk

HD Femdom Sex Videos Honey Im Selling Your Balls

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

JC changed into one of Brent's favorite outfits: a tight mini dress with black pantyhose n high heels. She's hell bent on getting his balls as full of cum as possible before they are drained n removed. She teases him in all kinds of dirty ways, mixing in a lot of kicks, knees n stomps.

She talks about selling his balls, turning him on, and says things like "Oh, did that hurt" right after devastating kicks n knees.

Duration: 41:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 36kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Honey Im Selling Your Balls

Makfuk

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Makfuk

Amilia Onyx - Cleaning Bitch Creampie

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds

Amilia Onyx catches her sissy maid cleaning the floors, but she has a better use for him, enjoyable viewing and good mood ...

Duration: 36:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Amilia Onyx - Cleaning Bitch Creampie

Makfuk

HD Femdom Sex Videos More Fun With The New Hire

Studio: SweetFemdom

This is continuation of the last Ballbusting Lap dance from Catherine Foxxx and Miss Crash. In this one, Catherine's top is off, and her perfect tits are bouncing as she dances, and brutalizes Chris's nuts. She also stands on his throat with her full weight as Miss Crash grinds his cock in her patterned pantyhose and teddy.

Duration: 50:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos More Fun With The New Hire

Makfuk

The 80 cumshots of 2018

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, made Male Orgasm, Orgasm Control

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Download The 80 cumshots of 2018

Makfuk

Does Some Husband Training

Cast: Syren De Mer

An effective training routine for dogs is invariably going to include some fear and pain. We get you so close to the action you can taste it. Well at least you wish you could. With us you get a variety of fetishes. Domination, humiliation, interracial, cum clean up, jerk off instructions, pegging, cross dressing, deep throating big cocks and much more. If you can think about it we probably have it.

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Does Some Husband Training

Makfuk

HD Femdom Sex Videos Evil Torture the Captive

Rene Phoenix and Roxi Rae are the evil daughter's of an evil villain. They know their daddy has a man captive in the dungeon so they decide 2 have a little fun with him. He's been awaiting some awful fate, but it just got worse.

The two teeny bopper daughters are curious about men's bodies, and they don't quite understand the idea of blue balls. They try all kinds of things to make his balls turn blue, including kicking, slapping, squeezing, n teasing them. They talk about the captive as if he isn't even there while they giggle together n talk about maybe cutting his balls off. "Daddy isn't going to let u go anyway, so wouldn't u rather we cut your balls off then someone else.?"

Duration: 45:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Evil Torture the Captive

Makfuk

The 80 cumshots of 2018 compilation

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, made Male Orgasm, Orgasm Control

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Download The 80 cumshots of 2018 compilation