Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Lena Paul Love

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lena Paul
Video language: English

Lena Paul is anally obsessed. She couldn't stop dreaming of being deep inside of Michaels Butthole from the moment she left. This time she has a Huge strapon to do the major stretching. Watch her reach exstacy and she fills both of their wild desires.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lena Paul Love

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged

Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest sister-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Makfuk

London River - Nurse Fluffy

Cast: Slave Fluffy, London River
Genres: Femdom, Maledom, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Ring gag, Electro Torture, StraightJacket, Blowjob

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house. She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before though.

Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download London River - Nurse Fluffy

Makfuk

Alice in Bondage Land Full Pack up to August 2018, Part 15

Welcome to BondageLand...
These are the chronicles of my real-world kinky life.
What will you find here?
Real people with real chemistry enjoying real kinks. I crave something more then formulaic videos... I craved sexual chemistry, connection between partners and Authenticity...

Format: mp4, wmv
Video: 1920x1080, 720x480

Total size: 2.8 GB in 1 files.

Download Alice in Bondage Land Full Pack up to August 2018, Part 15

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged

Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest -slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Makfuk

Bound And Abused By Beautiful Women

Cast: Guys bound, dominated & humiliated!
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Tickling, Foot Fetish

Men in Bondage features thousands of original photos and HD streaming videos of men tied up and gagged by beautiful female captors.
Specializing in storylines about men captured by women. it may be powerful the businessman who comes home from work only to find three desperate, but beautiful criminals using his house for a hideout. Naturally he must be kept silent until they finish their business. It may be the substitute teacher tricked into bondage by a sexy student. Powerful men with the tables turned on them. Suddenly they are the submissive one - all their strength has been taken away. It's the beautiful sexy women who hold all the cards.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 46:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1558kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 564.4 MB

Download Bound And Abused By Beautiful Women

Makfuk

Goddesses Big Asses Perfect Face Abuse

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Angela & Escarlett
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Face Fucking, Ass Smothering, Big Butts

Our big Dommes Angela and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo's face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddesses Big Asses Perfect Face Abuse

Makfuk

Nurse Fluffy

Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house.

Download Nurse Fluffy

Makfuk

Men In Bondage Collection 5

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Tickling, Foot Fetish

Specializing in storylines about men captured by women. it may be powerful the businessman who comes home from work only to find three desperate, but beautiful criminals using his house for a hideout. Naturally he must be kept silent until they finish their business. It may be the substitute teacher tricked into bondage by a sexy student. Powerful men with the tables turned on them. Suddenly they are the submissive one - all their strength has been taken away. It's the beautiful sexy women who hold all the cards.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 5 files.

Download Men In Bondage Collection 5

Makfuk

Goddesses Big Asses Perfect Face Abuse

Cast: Angela, Escarlett
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Face Fucking, Ass Smothering, Big Butts

Our big Dommes Angela and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo's face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddesses Big Asses Perfect Face Abuse

Makfuk

Nurse Fluffy

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Slave Fluffy, London River
Genres: Femdom, Maledom, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Ring gag, Electro Torture, StraightJacket, Blowjob

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house. She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before though.

Download Nurse Fluffy

Makfuk

Men In Bondage Pack 5

Cast: Femdom

Guys bound, dominated & humiliated!

Men in Bondage features thousands of original photos and HD streaming videos of men tied up and gagged by beautiful female captors.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 5 files.

Download Men In Bondage Pack 5

Makfuk

London River

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download London River

Makfuk

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2018

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Makfuk

Lena Paul Love

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lena Paul
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Fisting, Big Tits

Lena Paul is anally obsessed. She couldn't stop dreaming of being deep inside of Michaels Butthole from the moment she left. This time she has a Huge strapon to do the major stretching. Watch her reach exstacy and she fills both of their wild desires.

Duration: 41:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lena Paul Love

Makfuk

London River

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download London River

Makfuk

Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bi Interrogation

Makfuk

Disciplined Fuck-Hole

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Joslyn Jane, Kellie Shaw
Genres: Shemale & Female, Femdom Domination, Anal Strapon, Chastity, Pegging

Mistress Joslyn's slave has been caught slutting her ass around at all hours of the night. She knows that her holes belong to Mistress Joslyn and only Mistress Joslyn but still disobeys. Slave Kellie Shaw just can't be trusted to leave the house without getting her holes fucked and filled but that is about to change. Mistress Joslyn whips out a big, strap-on cock to give her a punishment fucking she won't soon forget. Slave Kellie needs to be reminded who that ass belongs too as she gets a deep, hard dicking by her Mistress. Once Kellie has had her holes properly punished by dick she is given one last form of discipline. A locking steel butt-plug is fitting perfectly into her ass making sure she will never be slutting her hole around again. Mistress Joslyn now holds the keys to her locked cock and locked ass. Slave Kellie will finally learn who owns every part of her body as Mistress Joslyn has no intention of unlocking the slut any time soon.

Duration: 38:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Disciplined Fuck-Hole