Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Lap Dance

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation
Video language: English

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Makfuk

A Double Dose Of Brianna

The lonely slave in the cage could be another name for this 4th part with Sonja and Nadja. This time they both want to have some fun too and the poor slave in the cage must stay there. No doubt - his own fault - better fucking = not sitting in the cage, but he did not do his best and so......smile.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download A Double Dose Of Brianna

Makfuk

Fisted

Cast: London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Fisted

Makfuk

prick his pussy

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: female domination, cunnilingus, anal, dildo

la is an insatiable girl, she loves to do something that will give her pleasure, but rather a few orgasms at the same time. For this, she has lovers who fuck her in all holes, she also has a dildo for full sensations.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download prick his pussy

Makfuk

Seductive Interrogation part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

Makfuk

The New Girl

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood, Mz Berlin, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download The New Girl

Makfuk

sperma schweine

Whenever Baronessa di Rivera and Miss Emelie are having a tour through the forest of Brandenburg, they are making sure that their divine feet won't get worn out: Three slaves are having the honor of being used to drive the handcar with their Mistresses inside.

Duration: 53:16
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1485kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 631.0 MB

Download sperma schweine

Makfuk

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

Makfuk

Violated part 2

Genres: FemDom, Foot Worship, POV Sex, Rope Bondage, Strap On, Pegging

You have failed me again my poor toilet slave. Just like everyone else. I am pretty disappointed. When a toilet licker fails her mistress, certain consequences have to be made.

Duration: 36:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Violated part 2

Makfuk

Die arschgefickte gummifotze von genf

Release Year: 2014

Dildo fun and piss play are only the beginning of this twisted and perverse video featuring our Mistress of Ultimate Kink. Carmen gets super-freaky having some dildo fun with her submissive, whom she winds up fucking with a male blow-up doll with a big dick. But wait! The submissive has a dick herself! It's a he-she. Carmen fists this badly made-up tranny-boy, who later fucks her with a dildo.

Duration: 57:07
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 684.8 MB

Download Die arschgefickte gummifotze von genf

Makfuk

Clips4sale - Slave M - Switch Bitch (720p)

Welcome to the world of slave M, a 24/7 submissive slut who dedicates her life to her Master by having her body constantly modified and giving sexual pleasure to others by offering herself to be used.

Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Clips4sale - Slave M - Switch Bitch (720p)

Makfuk

Accept the humiliation of your Mistress-nothingness part 16

Studio: Mistresst
Genres: femdom, slave, humiliation,facesitting,pov

Dominoes, having united in a team and armed with huge phalluses, attack and pierce a slave with them, also masturbate him, and then him to masturbate

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Accept the humiliation of your Mistress-nothingness part 16

Makfuk

Butt Slut

The ladies are certainly in charge in this one. Watch as the Femdoms expertly exert their power and control over submissive and willing slaves. Whether it is a guy or a girl, all must obey her orders. Pegging, suspension, restraints, CBT, spankings, clips and crops, all show who is boss.

Duration: 1:06:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

Download Butt Slut

Makfuk

Tardiness Punished

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

Makfuk

Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood & Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel

Studio: Feminized

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw nag with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Download Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood & Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel

Makfuk

My Meek friend - Full Movie The Most Sensua

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mira Cuckold, Tiffany Doll
Genres: LezDom, Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Anlilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Anal, Strapon

I have a beautiful friend, but we meet seldom because she lives in France. Her name is Tiffany, and she is two years younger than me. She is externally similar to me (her elder friend), but internally - my complete antithesis. Unlike me, my friend really constraining girl, and I suspect that she is still a virgin. She knows about my husband cuckold, and I see in her eyes hardly noticeable gloss, she just delighted with ours with the husband of the non-standard relations. Tiffany admitted to me that she really envies my way of life, but she is too timid to change the life and to become more courageous and imperious. I am going today to teach her to be that. If she doesn't trust in this question to the stranger, then let will trust in the friend. I will connect her, and let sinful training will begin

Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1848kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 983.0 MB

Download My Meek friend - Full Movie The Most Sensua

Makfuk

London River - Fisted

Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download London River - Fisted

Makfuk

Perfect TS model slaves

Cast: Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood & Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation,

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Download Perfect TS model slaves

Makfuk

Mistress Rox - EXS La sfida

Cast: Mistress Rox
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, CBT, Trampling, Spitting, Spanking, Torture, Whipping, Pissing, Mask
Video language: Italian

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my WC for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongu

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox - EXS La sfida