Makfuk

TopGrl - May 16, 2017 - Dick Tied - Rick Hunt - London River

Release Year: 2017
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rick Hunt - London River
Genres: Female Domination
Video language: English

It's a Hard Day For Rick's Cock
Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain.
London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. .

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download TopGrl - May 16, 2017 - Dick Tied - Rick Hunt - London River

Makfuk

Lap Dance

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Makfuk

Azie Extreme

Cast: Mistress Enigma, Mistress Malkone, Slavegirl Kyoko

Mistress Enigma and Mistress Malkone subject their submissive, Slavegirl Kyoko to a series of challenging events. She'll be doused in a variety of food items, she'll have her breasts and nipples twisted and manipulated, and she'll be bound in a variety of uncomfortable positions--including a cage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 877.4 MB

Download Azie Extreme

Makfuk

abstrafung

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside. When Carmen arrives, the real fun can begin. The two dominating Mistresses drill a few dildos in his ass.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1502kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download abstrafung

Makfuk

Three brutal punishments

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Makfuk

Gorenzucht

This blond dominatrix surely wants to have her cake and eat it too. She puts a fetish make on a submissive brunette than proceeds to fuck her while she's kneeling and in restraints. Once she's finished with her she moves on to a blond who she spanks with a switch and goes on to fuck her in multiple positions!

Duration: 1:01:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 573.8 MB

Download Gorenzucht

Makfuk

Plug my butt mistress

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen Rivera is used to cash slaves flying her around the world and buying whatever she desires. They forgot all about it and play with it a bit before they take it out. Carmen has a few things she wants to put in him. She pulls out an eggplant and zucchini and lubes up his asshole.

Duration: 48:35
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Plug my butt mistress

Makfuk

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Makfuk

Azie Extreme

Mistress Enigma and Mistress Malkone subject their submissive, Slavegirl Kyoko to a series of challenging events. She'll be doused in a variety of food items, she'll have her breasts and nipples twisted and manipulated, and she'll be bound in a variety of uncomfortable positions--including a cage.

Duration: 57:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 877.4 MB

Download Azie Extreme

Makfuk

Best Break Up Therapy

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
Dr Fires summon.

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best Break Up Therapy

Makfuk

Mirek and Kaja

Cast: Kaja Kolomaz, Mirek Hodbod
Genres: bareback, bisex, blowjob, bondage, femdom, group, handjob, strapon, uncut

Mirek Hodbod and Kaja Kolomaz are two very hot guys. In this CFNM scene we find them back to back, tied together at the wrists with blindfolds on and plastic sheeting wrapped around their groins. The two girls who are holding them captive come in and begin to torment the guys, gagging them and then beginning to hit on their bodies. One girl uses her shoes to remove the plastic from around Kaja's groin exposing his cock. She whips Kaja with a cat-o-nini-tails as the other girl tears open the plastic around Mireks cock too. She smacks on Mirek's dick and then whips him too. Kaja's dick has gotten hard and Mirek is to suck his friend. The guys are then into a 69 with each other as the girls continue the punishment. They have strapons which they use to fuck the guys asses. They fuck the guys in different positions, really stretching their holes. Then they move the guys into a spoon position and make Kaja shove his dick into Mirek's ass. As he fucks Mirek Kaja's own ass is getting it aga.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2420kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Mirek and Kaja

Makfuk

Dirty Little Ass Sniffers In Bondage

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BD Pleasures
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Talia Monet, D'Arby
Genres: femdom

How degrading! How humiliating! How hot that is! Anastasia Pierce and D'Arby are Talia Monet's dirty little ass sniffers, they're definitely in bondage, and you'll have to see this video to find out why! This vignette style film shows the three impish fetish queens doing what they do best: bondage, sensory deprivation, humiliation, fanny paddling, and VERY difficult positions. All there for your enjoyment! How much can you take? All of it if those dirty little ass sniffers in bondage have their way!

Duration: 57:44
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 540.6 MB

Download Dirty Little Ass Sniffers In Bondage

Makfuk

Dick Tied

Studio: topgrl
Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Anal Bondage, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Fingering, Anal Penetration, Anal Sex, Ass Play, Big Dick, Black Hair, Black High Heels, Blue Eyes, Caning, Chopsticks, Corporal Punishment, Deep Throat, Electrical Play, Marks, Strap On Sex

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain.
London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him.
London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his .

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dick Tied

Makfuk

I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Makfuk

Bitches Who Hubby Bi 10

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Hubby is made to suck and swallow! Horny, but submissive hubby is made to suck another man`s cock. Sexy Sky Taylor makes men get down and dirty with each other!!! And if they want some of her candy, they`ve got to suck cock first...and in the process they`re made to endure some huge, sticky facials.

Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 970.9 MB

Download Bitches Who Hubby Bi 10

Makfuk

Varvara

Studio: BBWSandwich
Cast: Varvara
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Femdom, Hardcore, Threesome

Fat women attracts the attention of men. They have huge breasts, well-fed asses, incredible thighs, a drooping belly and an overly wide mouth. Busty fatties fuck with a boyfriend. The pervert is drawn to fullness.

Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Varvara

Makfuk

Olesya Chery

Studio: BBWSandwich
Cast: Olesya Chery
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Femdom, Hardcore, Threesome

An acquaintance never thought that fat women had such incredible boobs and big ass until he saw the plump girls in a tight dress. The poor fellow almost pulled into his panties from the tension, but the fun began further.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4976kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Olesya Chery

Makfuk

You Bet

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Cuckold, Strapon

Nicole totally crosses the lines when it comes to making a cuckold suffer. The cuck and her lover are playing a pool match, and whenever the cuck loses a ball, he must get a punishment. The thing is that the punishment only gets worse. It starts with him having to wear a spiked chastity device, and ends with him being fucked in the ass by her strap-on.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download You Bet

Makfuk

Stephanie West

Jack s wife died and left everything to his stepdaughter. Now she sits around all day buying things on the Internet and then throwing them away. He asks to borrow $20 and she tells him that he will have to become her slave!

Duration: 36:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Stephanie West

Makfuk

CBT Strap-On Fuck

Cast: Goddess
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 34:16
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 803.0 MB

Download CBT Strap-On Fuck