Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Juliya (22 y.o.)

Cast: Julia
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.)

Latex Lodge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Evelyn Claire dresses her body in latex outfits to prepare for a session with her favorite ashole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2723kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Latex Lodge

The Professionals - London River, Sergeant Miles

Release Year: 2016
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him. Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper .

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals - London River, Sergeant Miles

Amber Ivy

Cast: Amber Ivy
Genres: Kunilingus, Anilingus, Oral

There is another wild ride where you get involved with hot horny girls and guys, curious bisexual guys.
They are ready to try their first cock and touch their virgin asses

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3214kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Amber Ivy

Charlies Anal Angels

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Ready For A Challenge? Try Triple Fisting!!! Sometimes it takes a village to satisfy those anal cravings. Watch as these three have at it.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Charlies Anal Angels

Leather pussy

Studio: AnatomikMedia
Cast: Kleio Valentien, Latex, Megan Rain
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal All Sex

Two gorgeous Sextra-Terrestrials from Planet ASS (Megan Rain, Kleio Valentien) have seduced Jacob (Jack Vegas) into the for a test of his will and human sexual abilities. He unwraps an 'out of this world' latex space gift and his instructions are clear - put this on. Entranced, Jacob obeys every command. Now fully covered from head to toe in shiny alien wardrobe, he suddenly finds himself surrounded by two horned-up intergalactic pleasure seekers that only want sex their way. in the butt.

Duration: 56:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5448kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Leather pussy

The New Girl Gets Pegged

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest sister-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Closing The Deal

Cast: Cherry Mavrik, Jasmeen Lefleur & Sergeant Miles
Genres: Feature Hardcore Transsexual Anal

The evening was full of surprises today. I met in a club with beautiful girls, juicy in body with big asses, as I like. Thought it would be a great threesome. But when I started touching a chick with purple hair, the blonde suddenly took out a penis and began to fuck her on an equal footing with me. It turned out to be a talented trance !!

Duration: 42:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11831kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Closing The Deal

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Sheena of the Dungeon - Sheena Ryder - Full HD 1080p

Jack goes to the dungeon for a session with Mistress Sheena. he gives her the tribute but she laughs at him and tells him it's going to cost more this time. She realizes know that he's a perverted foot freak, and now that she knows his obsession, she will use it against him!

Duration: 39:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9706kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Sheena of the Dungeon - Sheena Ryder - Full HD 1080p

Sklavenbrut

Studio: Small Talk

One of the most kinky uses of a candle ever! To leather clad slaves, one male/one female, are put into the confines of a cunning mistress. She is relentless, absolutely dominating and teasing them into submission with candles and clothespin. But somehow they manage to find lust and carnal passion throughout the pain.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 50:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sklavenbrut

Artemis Frame Fucked By London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Artemis Frame Fucked By London River

Pansexual dominatrix

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Tonight you are going to meet a pansexual domina that doesn't have any specific preferences when it comes to the gender of her slaves. She loves them subs tender and curvaceous, tough and big-dicked. She loves everyone who is not yet used to pain!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 42:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3769kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pansexual dominatrix

Sextrem - Die Peitschen-Lady

Cast: Carmen Herzog , Sandra Foxxx , Mandy Winger , Arny Miller, Mike Summer
Genres: BDSM Submision

The hardcore BDSM and fetish games with kinky amateur beginners and experienced women. Bondage without taboo in all the extreme SM games with submissive slaves who are grateful for hard sex. This very special niche extends to private bound and tied sessions, whips, dressing and hard torture in the pillory, wax games, torture with many clips or electricity on the electric chair in the dungeon. All of that with the enslaved wife or sub girlfriend. Demonstrated as a livestock with the Ballgag mouth gag and fixed with a rope. Also extremely in the dungeon, with blue-squeezed tits. The masters know what their humble BDSM slave or submissive maid demands of them.

Duration: 57:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps

File size: 708.1 MB

Download Sextrem - Die Peitschen-Lady

Ryan Keely

Studio: CuckoldSessions
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Threesome, IR

Ryan Keely feels its time to put her sissy bitch Fluffy in her place. The bitch ballerina left her tutu at home and needs a beating before his Mistress greets Her visitors. Fuffy at least has done right providing his Mistress this evening with two fat cocks for her pleasure.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ryan Keely

Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Blonde, Red Head, Pegging, Strap-On

Hot trio! Two passionate girls and an obedient handsome guy in white stockings with a strapon on his face fulfills all the girls' desires.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

CuckQuean - Vol. 3 - Alexa Nova, Glenn King and Gia Vendetti - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Gia loves humiliating her slave Alexa. When Alexa tells Mistress Gia that her husband loves her, Mistress Gia laughs at her and tells her that no one loves women with small tits. She makes slave Alexa ask her husband to come there. She seduces Alexa's husband right in front of her and turns her into a cuckquean! She makes her acknowledge that she is the better woman by kissing her hand while she steals her husband. So humiliating!

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download CuckQuean - Vol. 3 - Alexa Nova, Glenn King and Gia Vendetti - Full HD 1080p