Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Femdom Latex Fetish Rubberella Slave Chronicles

Release Year: 2013
Studio: GwenMedia
Cast: Jean Bardot, Lax
Genres: fetish, bondage, latex
Video language: English

When three of her newest trainees rebel, they manage to overpower the seasoned Domme. With the help of some heavy doses of her mind-altering gas, she is out like a light, leaving seductively slinky Anastasia Pierce, fiery dominant Miss Conduct, and sweetly submissive Paige Richards free to enjoy their own playful, orgiastic, lesbian S&M games. But a woman like Rubberella can never be counted out for long, and once she gets free this Dominatrix is going to teach these slaves a lesson in control they'll likely never forget.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:33
Video: 944x720, AVC (H.264), 1260kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 727.8 MB

Download Femdom Latex Fetish Rubberella Slave Chronicles

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Abstrafung

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside. When Carmen arrives, the real fun can begin. The two dominating Mistresses drill a few dildos in his ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:05
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1502kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download Abstrafung

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2019

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

The Secretary

Cast: Lady Jane
Genres: FemDom, CbT, Bondage, Nipples Torture Needles, Balls Cock Pierced, Extreme, Sounding Urethral Catheter, Electri

Firts class Femdom Here you will find some of the most elegant and polished Femdom video, a trip through the punishing and perverted lives of some very sexy babes who love to take out their darkest desires on unsuspecting victims

Duration: 47:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3127kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Secretary

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale
Cast: AstroDomina - Natalie Mars & Alrik Angel

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Anal Extreme

Release Year: 2014

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Anal Extreme

The Taste Of You

Release Year: 2016
Studio: meanawolf
Cast: Meana Wolf
Genres: Vore, executrix, penectomy, cbt, handjobs, blow jobs, virtual sex

The thing about is...it's not about survival. I won't eat you because I need to...I'll eat you because I want to know what you personally taste like. I want to feel you inside of me in every possible way. I want to experience your cells digesting within me and nourishing my body. I want to taste your flesh and know you in the most intimate way possible. To me it's about curiosity...but also love and admiration. I want all my meat to be butchered with love. Stress and fear leach acidic compounds into the meat and it spoils the taste...so I do my best to keep my victims calm. I've done this several times now...slowly perfecting my method. I start by basting the skin in oil...this induces an erotic response from the meat. This is what makes the flesh taste it's finest. I slowly seduce you...stroking your cock...rubbing oil into your skin...and as you listen to me you begin to feel that you should be in fact cooked for dinner. That nothing could be more sexually exciting than my teeth sin.

Duration: 42:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7583kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download The Taste Of You

anal geburt

Mistress Carmen has a guest in her Kitchen that's hungry for pain with a side of humiliation. Carmen strips this blonde tramp naked and proceeds to manhandle an rake her soft, plush ass. The cane is the cure for the sinful thoughts, and Carment lashes her bound before deciding that maybe a flogging is more appropriate,

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download anal geburt

Lara De Santis

Cast: Lara De Santis, Damian Lee
Genres: Fetish Fisting Strapon double anal (DAP) Anal Fisting Stretching Cumsho

Lara De Santis does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo

Duration: 34:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1903kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 521.4 MB

Download Lara De Santis

Femdom Ass Worship Part 15

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Nicole Aniston, Helly Mae Hellfire, Kelli Staxxx, Pheonix Marie
Genres: Gonzo

MeanBitch Productions and the Buttman Choice line of ass-flavored specialty videos have created another female-dominant face sitting masterpiece tailor-made for the booty-worshiping perverts: "FemDom Ass Worship 15" pits four heartless ass queens against sniveling, inferior males.

Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps
Audio: 142kbps

Download Femdom Ass Worship Part 15

made Bi Interrogation

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Download made Bi Interrogation

Face Sitting Schoolgirls Part 4

Studio: White Ghetto Films
Cast: Natasha Vega, Alexis Grace, Beverly Hills, Kyanna Lee
Genres: Legal Teen, Face Sitting, FemDom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Oral, BlowJobs, Hardcore

The tables are turned as these schoolgirls teach some lessons of their own, lessons in obedience and licking pussy. If only all homework was this enjoyable!

Duration: 41:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6676kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Face Sitting Schoolgirls Part 4

Emma Hix - Her new slave (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: Femdom

Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one... she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps

Download Emma Hix - Her new slave (2020)

Face Sitting Schoolgirls part 4

Studio: White Ghetto Films
Genres: Legal Teen, Face Sitting, FemDom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Oral, BlowJobs, Hardcore

The tables are turned as these schoolgirls teach some lessons of their own, lessons in obedience and licking pussy. If only all homework was this enjoyable!

Duration: 41:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6676kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Face Sitting Schoolgirls part 4

Forced Bi Interrogation

Download Forced Bi Interrogation