Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Amilia Onyx - Cleaning Bitch Creampie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie
Video language: English

Amilia Onyx catches her sissy maid cleaning the floors, but she has a better use for him, enjoyable viewing and good mood ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Amilia Onyx - Cleaning Bitch Creampie

Ember Snow

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MeanBitches
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting

Glenn hired a new personal trainer at the gym and she is way than she looks! Her name is Ember Snow and her methods include making him kiss her asshole each time he does a situp, facesitting while lifting weights, and lots of Foot Worship!

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ember Snow

Nikki Whiplash - 60 Minute Edging, Tease & Denial Milking

Release Year: 2019
Genres: tease & denial, edging games, femdom, handjobs, orgasm control, orgasm denial

My slave is tied down to the milking bench for an hour of non-stop edging and tease and denial. His throbbing, twitching cock is brought right to the very edge of orgasm over and over again as I revel in watching him suffer. Eventually he is allowed the orgasm he has craved so badly, but there's a price.... Post orgasm torture, and lots of it!

Duration: 59:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nikki Whiplash - 60 Minute Edging, Tease & Denial Milking

Does Some Husband Training

Cast: Syren De Mer

An effective training routine for dogs is invariably going to include some fear and pain. We get you so close to the action you can taste it. Well at least you wish you could. With us you get a variety of fetishes. Domination, humiliation, interracial, cum clean up, jerk off instructions, pegging, cross dressing, deep throating big cocks and much more. If you can think about it we probably have it.

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Does Some Husband Training

HD Femdom Sex Videos Evil Torture the Captive

Release Year: 2018
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

Rene Phoenix and Roxi Rae are the evil daughter's of an evil villain. They know their daddy has a man captive in the dungeon so they decide 2 have a little fun with him. He's been awaiting some awful fate, but it just got worse.

The two teeny bopper daughters are curious about men's bodies, and they don't quite understand the idea of blue balls. They try all kinds of things to make his balls turn blue, including kicking, slapping, squeezing, n teasing them. They talk about the captive as if he isn't even there while they giggle together n talk about maybe cutting his balls off. "Daddy isn't going to let u go anyway, so wouldn't u rather we cut your balls off then someone else.?"

Duration: 45:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Evil Torture the Captive

Mistress Rox

Cast: Mistress Rox
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, CBT, Trampling, Spitting, Spanking, Torture, Whipping, Pissing, Mask

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my WC for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Siri Vol. 5

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking

Today we have a special treat for MeanBitches fans: The first appearance of Queen Siri in the Mean Dungeon! Watch as she dominates and controls slave will. She verbally degrades him and teaches him of his place in life: bowing down at her feet like the submissive worm he is. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Siri Vol. 5

HD Femdom Sex Videos Trapping a Slave From Tender

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Lance Hart, Mona Wales

Things quickly get out of hand. Daisy is being rough on Lance's cock and balls with her hands and feet while Mona smothers his face with her sexy ass. They make fun of him for being rock hard, even while being abused, commenting to each other between laughs, "This one might actually work out."

What Lance doesn't know is that they really just wanted a new male slave to take their abuse and be used for their sexual pleasure.
Daisy explains to Lance, while his cock is deep in Mona's mouth, "You know it only takes about 5 pounds of pressure to rip these balls right off." as she tugs on his balls and giggles, then sucks and bites them.

The two ladies takes turns, one sucking his cock while the other nibbles our squeezes his balls [with a little cock biting in there too for fun]. Lance stays on the edge of wanting to cum in either one of their mouths, and suffering from the pain of the abuse until Mona asks him if he wants fuck Daisy's pussy.
"Tell me if he knows how to fuck!" Mona .

Duration: 41:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Trapping a Slave From Tender

Does Some Husband Training

Cast: Syren De Mer

An effective training routine for dogs is invariably going to include some fear and pain. Well, this time Syren isn't going to get quite what she had hoped for; at the last second, she relented and had her brand new lover put on a condom. But, there's always a price to be paid; the scales must be balanced. In other words, the semen has to end up somewhere, as it seems such a shame to waste that beautiful black seed. Luckily, Syren weaker half is more than willing, after some arm twisting, to let the baby batter find a new home in his belly. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Leona's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Does Some Husband Training

HD Femdom Sex Videos Play With My Sissy Girlfriend

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jade Indica, Sissy Fin

Lance is traveling and looks up a girl he had a crush on back in High School. He's passing through her town and is hoping for a hook up. He figured it was a long shot, but worth a try. She tells him she'll meet him at his hotel, bring a girlfriend and get kinky.

Jade Indica walks into his room with a her sissy rubber maid slave on a leash and a strap-on swinging between her legs. "This is my girlfriend!"

Lance quickly says, "Fuck it." and strips down. What unfolds is a flurry of cock sucking, strap-on ass fucking, pussy licking, and straight sex fucking until everyone cums. Sissy Girl Fina gets released from chastity by Jade, and is the first to cum on Lance's face while Lance is getting fucked from behind by Jade. Then Lance eats Jade's pussy while Fina sucks his cock to fluff him up so he can fuck Jade until she cums. Finally Jade jerks Lance off on Fina's rubber head.
Jade makes it clear that Fina is her slave sissy, ordering her around the orgy and saying things like, "See .

Duration: 44:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 33kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Play With My Sissy Girlfriend

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2018? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2018. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Duration: 1:01:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1282kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Sara Jay - Mean Bitch Boss

Cast: Sara Jay
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Lickin

Jack's new boss Miss Jay is a real Mean Bitch! She tells him that the company has been way too nice to him and it has made him weak. She says under her management, working there will be similar to working in a coal mine. She makes Jack take a loyalty oath and then commands him to get on his knees and lick the dirt off her shoes. His new job is going to involve a lot of ass! Sara Jay is back and she uses her HUGE ASS to break poor Jack!

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sara Jay - Mean Bitch Boss

HD Femdom Sex Videos Engaged To A Ballbusting Tease

Now they are getting ready 4 an engagement dinner, and they are arguing. Olivia gets sick of the argument pretty quick, and kicks Derek in the nuts. She's half dressed, only wearing underwear and fishnets and a bra. (Which she looks terribly sexy in)

She commences 2 break his balls and talk sweetly to him, settling the argument in her own demented way. pinning him to the ground. wrapping her sexy fishnet covered thighs around his neck. slapping and kicking his balls. keeping is sexy and sweet the whole time.

Duration: 48:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Engaged To A Ballbusting Tease

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Siri (aka Siri Suxxx) - Siri

Cast: Siri (aka Siri Suxxx)
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Blac

Today we have a special treat for MeanBitches fans: The first appearance of Queen Siri in the Mean Dungeon! Watch as she dominates and controls slave will. She verbally degrades him and teaches him of his place in life: bowing down at her feet like the submissive worm he is. She enslaves him and he is happy to huge ass.

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Siri (aka Siri Suxxx) - Siri

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2018? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2018. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Duration: 1:01:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1282kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Cherry Morgan, Kylie Rogue

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Female Domination, Spanking, Strapon, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Group Sex

Two women Cherry Morgan and Kylie Rogue beautiful and sexy dominate men, it gives them real pleasure, pleasant viewing and good mood ...

Duration: 35:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Cherry Morgan, Kylie Rogue

Tardiness Punished

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished