Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

The Ventilator Test

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

We recently acquired a hospital ventilator from a friend. This is a machine that is used to assist people in breathing. This device is kinda kinky and makes an inhale and exhale noise just like a human.
In this video Elise Graves and Dart_Tech (Fetlife) test the ventilator using a modified aircraft pilot oxygen mask which fits securely to the face. Dart_Tech is the subject in this test, and wanted to be secured in the bondage chair to make the test more exciting. Naturally Elise went along with his request and strapped him in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Ventilator Test

Nikky Thorne & Betty Stylle

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM

Hot lesbian babes Nikky Thorne and Betty Stylle lick each other's pussies. Sheril's pussy is dripping wet and ready for Sasha's fist! Sasha fists Sheril's pussy while she moans in pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Nikky Thorne & Betty Stylle

Freaks That We are

Okay everyone, listen up. This is a really crazy video. This video shows Elise Graves in her element. Elise considers herself a freak and she thinks the people she plays with are freaks as well. In this video her suspicions are confirmed - Tony Orlando's balls are clamped to a poll, his wrists are shackled from overhead, his lips are parted with a dental spreader and his nostrils are hooked from the ceiling - and Tony asks himself out loud "why do I like this?"

Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Freaks That We are

Special Birthday Treatment

Okay everyone, listen up! Here is a video you don't see very often. I'm sure you are all familiar with a double-ended dildo gag. This is a short pecker gag on one side and a longer dildo on the other side which can be used for penetration and face-sitting. This gag is humiliating because the Top gets pleasure while the Bottom is forced to endure the embarrassment of the position and the lack of control and pleasure.
In this video Elise Graves zips SteveLovesKink into a completely enclosed heavy rubber suit with only two small nose holes. Inside the suit there's also a full internal gag which fills his mouth with rubber and doesn't allow any air passage. Elise then secures Steve to a hospital bed with white Sigufix gear including straps, body harness, and head restraint. Lastly, Elise pulls a gas mask over his head leaving Steve completely cocooned in heavy rubber.

Duration: 55:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Special Birthday Treatment

Client Fantasy Adventure

This hot video was shot in London at Mistress Miranda's studio. Miranda and her mistress friend from the US took turns dominating and humiliating a poor client who was helplessly bound. Body shaving, butt-plug e-stim, bondage, ass kissing and heel sucking were the main events, along with some of the other fantasies of the client like super-hero outfits and being suspended and bound to a pretty super-hero woman! This client had a big imagination and had a lot of his fantasies fulfilled in one session. This was one lucky guy.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

Download Client Fantasy Adventure

Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Cast: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess
Genres: Threesome, Pegging, Strapon, Amateur

Rough domination threesome. Italian Virgin boy gets pegged by Italian stepsisters Marica chanelle and Tina princess.

Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3091kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

17 Days Of Chastity

Genres: BDSM

This video came together at the last minute. I was invited to shoot along with Alice's main camera guy, so two of us were shooting at the same time. He was the primary camera, so I had to stay out of his way and give him first access to Alice and the scene we were filming. That said, we quickly got into a rhythm where we both shot without getting in each other's way.
This scene with Alice and her submissive Robert is not unlike other scenes we have shot, but for some reason this scene feels more intimate. It was filmed in a quite room, and we weren't rushed, so the scene flows smoothly, quietly and more intimately. This is bondage, edging and CBT at it's finest.

Duration: 38:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 17 Days Of Chastity

Sissy Lockup

Alice starts off by hosing down Sissy Joy in a special concrete cell setup for water play. Alice handcuffs Joy's wrists between the two walls and proceeds to hose her down with cold water. She is unable to protect herself from the imposing stream of water, and dances around like a mad animal. There is nowhere to hide so she is to endure this invasive and embarrassing treatment. Mistress Alice knows just what to say and which buttons to push to make Joy feel helpless and submissive. This is a mind-blowing scene and I'm sure many of us would like to be in Joy's position of being shackled, probed and drenched in a stream of cold water controlled by a strict and beautiful Mistress.

Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Lockup

Sasha Rose & Canela Skin - Latina Sub Takes A Master & A Mistress In Both Her Holes!

Genres: DP, Strap-On, Anal, MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, Cum In Mouth

When master David Perry shows up, he's pleased to see that his own new busty sub, dark-haired Sasha Rose, has prepped his old sub, curvy Latina babe Canela Skin, quite well.

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Sasha Rose & Canela Skin - Latina Sub Takes A Master & A Mistress In Both Her Holes!

Erotic Medical Exam

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

I hope everyone is managing OK with the virus. Lots going on here. My friend lost his house in the recent California wild fires. Wear your mask, keep your distance, and lets try to get through this crazy year!
Here is a classic video I pulled from the archives. It was shot years ago with Mistress Alice and her kinky friends. One thing to mention is Alice's classic dialog. As I have said before, Alice says the most amazing things, both in front of the camera and when the camera is turned off. She's a master of pulling creative and hilarious dialog out of the air. This adds a lot to the video, and it's clear that she enjoys the kinky stuff she's doing.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Erotic Medical Exam

The Massage Therapist

Cast: Kirra Lynne
Genres: FemDom, Ballbusting, Blowjob, Oral, Foot Fetish, Hardcore, All Se

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Duration: 41:51
Video: 860x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 482.5 MB

Download The Massage Therapist

Kink Engineering VacBed Test

Genres: BDSM

Kink Engineering has become popular in the rubber community by producing unique and affordable rubber. Among their many products are made-to-order VacBeds (or VacRacks). In this update we show the setup and preparation of a Kink Engineering VacBed, and then Elise Graves and Dart_Tech playing with the same VacBed.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kink Engineering VacBed Test

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Mistress Rox

Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 3 - Holly Michaels - Full HD 1080p

Wait'll you see 6-foot-tall Holly Michaels towering over you, calling you a worthless piece of shit and a small wimp she can control. She likes dominating her girlfriend's father! Nasty Holly overpowers him physically - she's even more menacing in high heels. And she takes control by requiring worship of her sweaty feet and shapely ass. She laughs, 'I wouldn't be so mean if you just had balls.' Holly harshly squeezes his 'little cock,' and counts down from 10 to make him squirt semen onto his own shirt.

Duration: 44:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6650kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 3 - Holly Michaels - Full HD 1080p

Alien Pussy

-This is a cute video featuring our two favorite rubber tops Elise Graves and Eden Alexander, and their rubber submissive Taylor Dawn. Taylor had purchased a cool inflatable suit which he wanted to share with the ladies, so me met up at the SeriousBondage Institute to give it a try. I must say, as you can see by the pictures above, Taylor looks pretty cool in the rubber suit when it's inflated and he's chained down to the bondage table. The suit fit him pretty well and I think he was excited to give it a go while under the control of the two devious and dominate women.
The suit has multiple zippers that run from the top of the head down the back and in-between the legs, and no arm sleeves. Taylor's arms are folded up against his chest, and once the suit is inflated he's totally helpless and stuck for the duration. The suit is actually one giant rubber bladder which inflates both outward and inward at the same time. The horizontal rubber straps attached to the suit serve a dual purpos.

Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alien Pussy

The Long Night Of James Bound

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Bon Vue
Cast: Isis Love,Dak Ramsey
Genres: FemDom,Strapon,All Sex,Fetish,CBT,Spanking

James Bound is in grave danger as he is lured into a trap by the villainess Isis Love. Thier steamy sex turns into deceit as our hero is captured and made into Isis' toy to do as she will, torturing him before she assassinates him, will James be able to turn the tables on this sultry she-devil before she gets tired of her sadistic games and ends it forever? Sex & bondage, strap-ons & violet wands, ropes & clothes pins, this will be a long night for James Bound.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 817.0 MB

Download The Long Night Of James Bound

Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 2 - Krissy Lynn - Full HD 1080p

Blonde knock-out Krissy Lynn teases you in spike-heeled boots, a leather bra and stunning chaps that expose her red pubes and meaty butt. On a movie set she catches the wimpy filmmaker rifling through her bag and sniffing her panties, so she wrestles him to the floor and takes his money. Krissy yanks him by the hair, making him crawl to the toilet, where she stuffs her panties in his mouth and requires an anal tongue-fuck. Choking and face-spitting compels abject worship of her hot ass. She pulls a partially eaten donut from the trash, smashes it in her toes and makes him eat the mess from her foot.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6633kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 2 - Krissy Lynn - Full HD 1080p