Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale
Cast: AstroDomina - Natalie Mars & Alrik Angel
Genres: shemale femdom strapon plug bondage domination

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Makfuk

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Makfuk

Rubber Maid Punishment

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Natalie Mars has become Mistress Lexi's model slave at the Femdom Empire Manor, she is expected to lead by example for other newly acquired slaves. During caged time Shiri can't help put touch her cock even though masturbation without permission is strictly forbidden. Mistress Lexi catches the TS slave girls in the cage pleasuring themselves and decides to teach them a lesson in self control. Lexi first locks their cocks away into chastity cages followed by locking bondage mittens over their hands. Shiri is given metal mittens so that there is absolutely no way she can pleasure her cock. The girls are left hogtied and gagged struggling in bondage as punishment. The most effective form of chastity is a cage with a Prince Albert piercing fitting, their urethras will need to be stretched to outfit them for permanent cages. The girls are tied with their legs straight into the air for a sounding session. Mistress Lexi uses long metal sounding rods to penetrate their cocks. She alternat.

Duration: 41:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10601kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Rubber Maid Punishment

Makfuk

Nina Elle

Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Ass Worship, Blondes, Cunnilingus, Facesitting
Video language: English

Miss Elle is a MEAN BOSS. Marcelo made a spelling mistake so she slaps his face and then orders one of the other employees to beat the shit out of him. She makes him crawl on the floor, lick her feet, and kiss her ass to keep his job!

Duration: 38:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nina Elle

Makfuk

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Makfuk

The New Girl

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download The New Girl

Makfuk

Bottom Feeder

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lena Paul

Lena Paul is anally obsessed. She couldn't stop dreaming of being deep inside of Michaels Butthole from the moment she left. This time she has a Huge strapon to do the major stretching. Watch her reach exstacy and she fills both of their wild desires.

Duration: 41:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bottom Feeder

Makfuk

Lap Dance - Jay West

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences.

After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance - Jay West

Makfuk

Makfuk

Frame Fucked - Artemis Faux

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks.

Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Frame Fucked - Artemis Faux

Makfuk

Makfuk

I Want To Be Better - Aidan Allgood

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session.

First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax.

Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by pushing him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better - Aidan Allgood