Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Suffering for Science Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Belt Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Electrical Play, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Female Dominant, Marks, Mind Fuck, Single Tail, Whip, Zip Ties
Video language: English

Doctor London River is the foremost expert on the topic of inflicting pain. She runs the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, an entire organization dedicated to experimenting with powerful and painful erotic stimulation. And every experiment needs test subjects. Abigail Dupree and Slave Fluffy will do nicely.

The first phase of trials has them each strapped into a chair for some serious sensory deprivation. They are blindfolded and their ears are filled with white noise. London carefully studies their reactions as they become more and more terrified of what is coming next. They should be.

The wooden post in the middle of the room provides no cover for the subjects when they are strapped to it. London's expert whip work plays across their bodies, eliciting a serious of moans and screams that let her know that this set of data is going to be excellent. There are still more tests to come. She needs to find her subjects' breaking points.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Suffering for Science Part 1

Harlow's Role Reversal

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Out of frustration, she decides she has had enough and turns the tables on him. "Role reversal time, you're the bitch!" she says in his face. Harlow applies lipstick on her new bitch boyfriend and treats him like the pathetic small-dicked loser he is. She asks him if he wants to see a real dick inside her as she teases him with her pussy, making him taste it off of a dildo. He isn't sure he will even get to feel her pussy again. She is in charge now. Harlow Harrison is on to phase two of her role reversal between her and her pathetic, small dicked loser boyfriend who cannot satisfy her. Here she is making him worship her feet just like the pathetic bitch he is, on his knees. He instructs him on how to worship them throughout the entire time, dominantly and with authority.

Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Harlow's Role Reversal

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

abstrafung

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside. When Carmen arrives, the real fun can begin. The two dominating Mistresses drill a few dildos in his ass.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1502kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download abstrafung

Chastity Urethral Sounding and Anal Humiliation Rubber Threesome

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Playtime with minax is always exciting! Her intensity goes up to 11!

Mistress minax is training slave benzo with heavy leather bondage and regular femdom sessions. Today she has some edgy things on the menu including humiliation, anal probing, sounding and chastity!

Benzo is so named because minax finds torturing him to be incredibly pleasurable, relaxing and medicinal. They have a wonderful "throw me in the briar patch" lifestyle bdsm dynamic. Her playful and vicious side is very genuine and sexy.

Mistress eve minax is smart, refreshing and fun whenever we play together. Even the cameraman isn't safe around her! She dominates on both sides of the lens in this fun movie featuring two latex-clad femdoms teaming up in a "fourth wall" breaking foursome to fill every orifice of poor slave benzo starting with his ass, then mouth and then even his poor little piss hole.

To better facilitate cbt, mistress minax shows off her bondage massage table, complete with metal rings and a .

Duration: 35:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2310kbps

File size: 642.3 MB

Download Chastity Urethral Sounding and Anal Humiliation Rubber Threesome

Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Plug my butt mistress

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen Rivera is used to cash slaves flying her around the world and buying whatever she desires. They forgot all about it and play with it a bit before they take it out. Carmen has a few things she wants to put in him. She pulls out an eggplant and zucchini and lubes up his asshole.

Duration: 48:35
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Plug my butt mistress

Harlow Harrison Harlow's Role Reversal (2017)

Harlow applies lipstick on her new bitch boyfriend and treats him like the pathetic small-dicked loser he is. She asks him if he wants to see a real dick inside her as she teases him with her pussy, making him taste it off of a dildo. He isn't sure he will even get to feel her pussy again. She is in charge now. Harlow Harrison is on to phase two of her role reversal between her and her pathetic, small dicked loser boyfriend who cannot satisfy her. Here she is making him worship her feet just like the pathetic bitch he is, on his knees. He instructs him on how to worship them throughout the entire time, dominantly and with authority. He feels so pathetic worshipping her feet when he really wants to fuck her but he must do as she says. She commands him to open up wide and she shoves all of her toes inside his mouth until he gags.

Download Harlow Harrison Harlow's Role Reversal (2017)

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 769.0 MB

Download Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release

Jillian Janson part 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Strap-on

Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jillian Janson part 2

Harlow Harrison - Harlow's Role Reversal

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Chastity, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Cum on Tits, Missionary, Big Tits, Foot Worship, Masturbation, Pussy Tease, Small Penis Humiliation

Harlow is frustrated with her lover's tiny cock and is unsatisfied. Masturbating to satisfy herself, he walks in on her and is upset, saying he has all of the cock she will ever need.

Download Harlow Harrison - Harlow's Role Reversal

Sissy Slut Motel

Release Year: 2011
Genres: made Feminization, Sissy, FemDom, Domination, StrapOn, Cuckold, Dildo, Crossdress, Transvestite, Fetish

Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross-dressing party. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck a cock like a good slut and beg to get fucked like a $5.00 whore because that's exactly what he is now! The Mistress lines up the sissy's first customer and later hosts a bukkake party in the hotel room!

Duration: 58:39
Video: 704x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 785.9 MB

Download Sissy Slut Motel

Winter Break: Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: : InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.

The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.

My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.

Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Winter Break: Part 2

The New Girl

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood, Mz Berlin, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download The New Girl