Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Chronos

Slavery - Day 6 & 7

Cast: Mistress Sidonia's
Genres: Femdom, Chastity
Video language: English

This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3189kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Slavery - Day 6 & 7

Chronos

Die arschgefickte gummifotze von genf

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Dildo fun and piss play are only the beginning of this twisted and perverse video featuring our Mistress of Ultimate Kink. Carmen gets super-freaky having some dildo fun with her submissive, whom she winds up fucking with a male blow-up doll with a big dick. But wait! The submissive has a dick herself! It's a he-she. Carmen fists this badly made-up tranny-boy, who later fucks her with a dildo.

Duration: 57:07
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 684.8 MB

Download Die arschgefickte gummifotze von genf

Chronos

Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Studio: Homemade Media

Homemade Kinky Amateurs will give the pros a run for extra cash. In scene one, Kat dominates Daisey as she makes her worship the moist mound between her legs. In scene two, Foxxy makes Snider nut on her boot from her face sitting and taste of her pussy. In scene three, Jizelle rocks Angelas worship with strap-on penetration and hot wax drippings to her frail body. In scene four, Jordan Love pegs Dorian after he thoroughly worships her. In scene five, Jordan uses Madelines mouth to dumb his load. Who said amateurs did have a deep dark side?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:46
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Chronos

Ford Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Ford Bi

Chronos

Jewell's Initiation

Release Year: 2016

You'll really enjoy this special double feature movie starring Jewell Marceau and her Mistress - Goddess Heather playing hard, long and deep in their secret private sessions. Jewell is eager to please her Mistress in every way that she requests because she knows Goddess Heather will give her the explosive orgasm she craves so badly if she performs her every task perfectly.

Format: avi
Duration: 50:37
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1930kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 788.3 MB

Download Jewell's Initiation

Chronos

İm auftrag

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Dildo fun and piss play are only the beginning of this twisted and perverse video featuring our Mistress of Ultimate Kink. Carmen gets super-freaky having some dildo fun with her submissive, whom she winds up fucking with a male blow-up doll with a big dick. But wait! The submissive has a dick herself! It's a he-she. Carmen fists this badly made-up tranny-boy, who later fucks her with a dildo.

Duration: 2:03:21
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download İm auftrag

Chronos

Mika's Bitch

Slave tom's ass is red and sour and a few more licks with the heavy cane from Mistress Dia bring cries from his lips. She has no mercy and picks up the brown single tail to work him over some more. She flicks the lash out over and over marking his legs and ass. He is used up from the lashing but his little cock shows some life as She sits down in front of him to see what condition it is in. It grows quickly and She inserts the little worm into the pink pussy of Her Fleshlight and commands him to fuck the soft rubber vagina for Her amusement.

Duration: 1:09:20
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 615.0 MB

Download Mika's Bitch

Chronos

Butt Slut

The ladies are certainly in charge in this one. Watch as the Femdoms expertly exert their power and control over submissive and willing slaves. Whether it is a guy or a girl, all must obey her orders. Pegging, suspension, restraints, CBT, spankings, clips and crops, all show who is boss.

Duration: 1:06:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

Download Butt Slut

Chronos

Gehorche Deiner Lady!

Studio: Inflagranti

In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot mögen, voll auf ihre Kosten. Wir präsentieren harten SM-Sex mit erfahrenen Herren und prominenten Dominas, die ihre unterwürfigen Sklavinnen und Sklaven nach allen Regeln der Kunst züchtigen und erniedrigen. Ungekürzt, unzensiert und in deutscher Originalsprache.

Duration: 2:00:52
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 827kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 820.7 MB

Download Gehorche Deiner Lady!

Chronos

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Chronos

Die Abrichtung Meines Ehegatten

Video language: German

Mein Ehesklave hat mir bedingungslos zu gehorchen. Zu seinen Pflichten gehört es, meine Füße zu verwöhnen. Ich erniedrige ihn nach Belieben. Mein prachtvoller Po raubt ihm im wahrsten Sinne den Atem... Nach seiner Zwangsentsamung erhält er von mir eine warme Dusche der besonderen Art: Natursekt der Marke Baronessa di Rivera! Danach zeige ich meinem Ehesklaven, wie man einen Fitnessraum in einen Fickness-Raum umwandelt. Ich verpasse ihm einen Knebel-Dildo, mit dem ich es ihm gestatte, seinen ehelichen Pflichten nachzukommen und mir einen geilen Höhepunkt zu verschaffen...

Duration: 56:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1554kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

Download Die Abrichtung Meines Ehegatten

Chronos

Paraphil

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Diana, Jennifer, Mia Anderson, Phil, Andreas, Fash, Miss Betty, Daniel Cash, Domina Sarinah, Don Miguel, Miss Jill
Genres: BDSM, Device, Fetish, Bondage, FemDom, Strap-on, All Sex, Hardcore

This BDSM film focuses on the rather complex mental play that occurs between a top and bottom. It will arouse, excite, and repel you at the same time.
Like the pain of ropes against the skin and the pleasure felt when your captor touches you, this movie has it all. Welcome to the other side...

Duration: 3:51:26
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Paraphil

Chronos

AlexD

Studio: Eveartwork

Die 2D DVD Version von Alex3D entfhrt in den Schnee, in eine Zelle und an diverse surreale Orte. Pralle Weiblichkeit, groe Schwnze, ungepumpt und gepumt, Doppelpenetration, Fhrungshaken, Kopfdildo, Fisting, Analsex, rauchende Frauen, weibliche Dominanz und vibrierende Maschinen bilden die Basis des Films.

Duration: 1:09:42
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download AlexD

Chronos

My Meek friend - Full Movie The Most Sensua

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mira Cuckold, Tiffany Doll
Genres: LezDom, Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Anlilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Anal, Strapon

I have a beautiful friend, but we meet seldom because she lives in France. Her name is Tiffany, and she is two years younger than me. She is externally similar to me (her elder friend), but internally - my complete antithesis. Unlike me, my friend really constraining girl, and I suspect that she is still a virgin. She knows about my husband cuckold, and I see in her eyes hardly noticeable gloss, she just delighted with ours with the husband of the non-standard relations. Tiffany admitted to me that she really envies my way of life, but she is too timid to change the life and to become more courageous and imperious. I am going today to teach her to be that. If she doesn't trust in this question to the stranger, then let will trust in the friend. I will connect her, and let sinful training will begin

Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1848kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 983.0 MB

Download My Meek friend - Full Movie The Most Sensua

Chronos

Home Made Fem Dom

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: FemDom, 100% Amateur, Strapon, BDSM, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Pony Play, Submales
Video language: German

Have you ever fantasized about "spanking that azz"? Or being in control over someone who worships the ground you walk on? ..Or even betters the boots that your feet walk in? How about doing this inside your own bedroom and taping the whole scenario. These couple has just done that. They bring out the total FEM-DOM out without an audience!

Duration: 1:54:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 967.3 MB

Download Home Made Fem Dom

Chronos

Dildo Queens

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Lady Ginga Carmen Rivera
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Strap-On, Rubber/Latex, German Speakin

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome!

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Dildo Queens

Chronos

On Edge For Emily

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment

The beautiful sadist Mistress Emily takes a new slave and breaks him down completely in a 57 minute session. The young Asian boy is on his back and has his balls tied tight and strung up so She can pull them from his body as She makes him lick the bottom of Her sexy high heeled shoes. She delights in trying to tear his balls from his body as he licks the dirt from the bottom of Her shoes.

Duration: 54:54
Video: 648x364, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

Download On Edge For Emily

Chronos

Home Made Fem Dom

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: FemDom, 100% Amateur, Strapon, BDSM, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Pony Play, Submales

Have you ever fantasized about "spanking that azz"? Or being in control over someone who worships the ground you walk on? ..Or even betters the boots that your feet walk in? How about doing this inside your own bedroom and taping the whole scenario. These couple has just done that. They bring out the total FEM-DOM out without an audience!

Duration: 1:54:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 967.3 MB

Download Home Made Fem Dom

Chronos

One slave gets his ass whipped like hell, until it's red and spangled with nasty marks

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture

One slave gets his ass whipped like hell, until it's red and spangled with nasty marks... The other slave, all of a sudden (!), squirts his cum on the floor, just by the sight of Mistress Sophia Black or being witness of a cruel punishment? Nevertheless she punishes his cock for cumming without permission by hard

Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download One slave gets his ass whipped like hell, until it's red and spangled with nasty marks

Chronos

Mistress Rox - EXS La sfida

Cast: Mistress Rox
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, CBT, Trampling, Spitting, Spanking, Torture, Whipping, Pissing, Mask
Video language: Italian

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my WC for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongu

Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

Download Mistress Rox - EXS La sfida