Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Anal infiltration of woman spy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Freedom
Cast: Hoshizaki, Henri, Maki, Azusa, Chika, Arimura
Genres: FemDom, Catsuit, Feature, StrapOn, Anal, Group Sex (FFM, FFFM)

深海よりも暗く深い謎に包まれ宇宙よりも神秘的で謎めいた存在。それが女スパイ。彼女たちのスパイ活動は常に極秘裏に行われその素顔を知るモノは誰一人いない。彼女たちは目的のためなら手段は選ばない。その手段の一つとして女スパイは肛門を執拗に拷問するという世にも残虐な悪行を繰り返している。しかし彼女たちの矛先のほとんどは不正や横領など悪事を働く。世間の悪に向けられたものが多いと言われている。何故アナルばかり責め立てるのか!?まるでオモチャのように男のアナルを弄ぶ女スパイたち!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:30
Video: 800x450, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 666.4 MB

Download Anal infiltration of woman spy

Tsujii Honoka, Shiraki Risa

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Hajime Kikaku
Genres: Creampie, Big Tits, Slut, Cuckold
Video language: Japanese

【人気シリーズ:素人夫婦を凄テクNTR!爆乳アナコンダ:辻井ほのかが参戦!】長~い蛇舌でベロベロ下品に舐めまくり金玉がバカになるまで射精を楽しむド変態!※ルールは分以内に旦那様を2回射精できれば勝利!罰ゲームは奥様をいきなり襲撃して目の前で無理ヤリ中出しする残酷NTRを執行!今回はIカップデカパイ&絶対イッちゃう舌技の超過激テクニックが炸裂!さらに奥様も隠れ巨乳のスケベ女が現れて超カオス!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Tsujii Honoka, Shiraki Risa

My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster

Video language: English

"Shes a really hot to look at, with a pretty face, a sexy body, great tits and an ass thatll get you up in a hurry! And I know that while shes my girlfriend, she also fools around too. So if you ever get frisky with her, do exactly what she tells you to do! Remember that when it cums to sex, shes always in charge.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:46
Video: 640x352, XviD, 888kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

Download My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster

Explicit show with rubber cock on cam

Studio: RavenAlternative
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The young couple decided to show their entertainment to everyone and turned on the webcam. The girl bent down her boyfriend and fucked him in the ass. When the guy's anal hole was happy, the girl took off her panties and made the guy lick his pussy and legs. At the end of their entertainment, the girl allowed herself to be fucked in the pussy.

Duration: 1:17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4963kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Explicit show with rubber cock on cam

Bad Boys Busted!

Cast:
Genres: BBW,Female Domination,Fetish,Threesomes,Strapon,All sex,Cum shots

For fans of the total girls with huge boobs These plump as appetizing as the other girls As soon as the big girls stay at home alone, they will immediately find the Sheents that would have to use their fingers and toys to indulge And warmed up, take the male members in their bottomless XL pussy

Duration: 2:10:17
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bad Boys Busted!

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Ejaculation, Pantyhose, Stockings, Fishnets, Masturbation

It's been three days and Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are still fucking their hooker (Will Havoc) in the ass. Now Jasmine is wearing shiny pantyhose under a high cut bodysuit. Charlotte is wearing a transparent pink leotard over fishnets. Jasmine has the big strap-on cock on and pounds their hookers ass while Charlotte cheers her on. She gives Will her fishnet covered legs and feet to worship while they get filled with big dick from Jasmine. They want to see their hooker cum again so they tell Will to jerk off while Jasmine pounds their ass from behind.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Mistress Nemesis

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

From Dom Promotions and the wicked mind of JD Storm comes the latest in their Live From The Mistress' Dungeon series. The fetish action is presented by Mistress Nemesis, a bonafide wicked Domme from Leeds with a talent for inflicting pain on her slaves. Mistress Nemesis is a naughty nun who has just found out that one of her followers has not been true to her religious organisation. So she decides, with a little help, to punish this wayward parishioner. She begins with some nipple clamps to get the information she wants, but when that doesn't work she tries to change his mind with a little cock and ball torture. Will she be able to bring this man back into the fold, or is he exactly where he wants to be? The beauty of this dvd is that the viewer could easily be the star. The Mistress is a real life working Dominatrix who is only a phone call away. So, in essence, this dvd is something that could easily transcend the boundaries of fantasy and become a reality for all fetish enthusiast.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:40
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Mistress Nemesis

Sissy Cuckold Contest

Cast: Astrid Star
Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating

I wonder how stupid he's gonna feel goin' over to my ex's to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend's place. I'm literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha. Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex's!

Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sissy Cuckold Contest

Strapped On

Cast: Mea Melone, Angie Emerald, Terry Sullivan, Christina Richie, Thomas Lee, Georgio Black, Lucas (III), Andy West
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass lick, All sex, Blowjob, Facial

Cute Babe Christina Richie Uses a Strap on with Her Man. Terry Sullivan Stuffs Her Mans Ass. Mea Malone Loves to Put on a Big Dick. Cute Babe Angie Emerald Straps on a Cock top Fuck Her Man

Duration: 1:52:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1634kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Strapped On

Kinky Rubber Excess - Fraulein Mina

Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Bondage

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Kinky Rubber Excess - Fraulein Mina

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

These "Bad Boyz" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time.

Duration: 1:36:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Valentine Network - Sissy Cuckold Contest

Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Forced Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold

I wonder how stupid he's gonna feel goin' over to my ex's to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend's place.I'm literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex's!

Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Valentine Network - Sissy Cuckold Contest

Im Auftrag Der Herrinnen

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Baronessa di Rivera and Miss Emely Bentley are visiting their foot-slave and butler at the Berlin Venus-Convention. While they are walking through the halls they recognize that they have been followed by a horny guy. They catch him and he gets a lot of pee directly into his mouth while all the other visitors are watching.

Duration: 2:03:21
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Im Auftrag Der Herrinnen

Legendary Ballbusting Pt.2 - Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, Alexandra Snow
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ballbusting, Latex, High Heels

When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts.
But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking . Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 621.3 MB

Download Legendary Ballbusting Pt.2 - Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James

Raw Cuckold Creampie Sex

Genres: Creampie, Big Tits, Slut, Cuckold

This Husband And Wife Are Taking The Challenge! If The Husband Succumbs To Honoka Tsujii's Amazing Techniques And Cums Twice, His Wife Will Be Subjected To Raw Cuckold Creampie Sex!

Duration: 3:16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Raw Cuckold Creampie Sex

Wanked & Humiliated

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Carla Cox, Mia Manarote, Sandy Ambrosia, Victoria Redd
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, Handjob, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Five super sexy Mistresses treat their slaves and pets to a little pawing and petting while the boys are bound up and begging for release.

Duration: 1:31:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Wanked & Humiliated