Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Konsequente Demut

Release Year: 2018
Video language: German

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Freedom
Genres: Japanese, Femdom, Ballbusting, Wax Torture, CBT

2013年5月某日、都内のスタジオに集まった13名の「命知らずな漢たち」彼らは厳正なる書類選考の末選ばれた「未来のフリーダムを支える金蹴り男優」の候補者達でした。参加者は金蹴りのベテランから今まで一度も蹴られた事のないド素人さんまで様々。緊張か恐怖か、皆さんガチガチに固まって審判の時を待っています。

Format: real
Duration: 2:49:47
Video: 720x404, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Severe Sex Films - Well Aren't You Pretty - Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

What could be more fun for two Dommes than a brand new submissive to play with? Add the fact that Pierce Paris is drop- gorgeous, and Lily Lovecraft and Lita Lecherous are having an excellent day. Pierce is securely attached to a cross so the Mistresses can do what they want. First, they amuse themselves by seeing how many nipple clamps they can attach to his cock and balls. Then they add clothespins. And a flogger. Did we mention the battery-powered toothbrush? Lita and Lily finally release him and order him to get on all fours, ass up and ready. All the better for smacking with a paddle and a crop.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9486kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 944.1 MB

Download Severe Sex Films - Well Aren't You Pretty - Part 2

Ruined orgasms compilation

Cast: girl
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, Cumshots

Girls are different. We'll show you the movie to which a selection of clips with how the girls know how to dominate and they are strict. They tie their boys, milk them, and they get a whip for disobedience, they beat them on the testicles, and they also invent a lot more. It will be interesting and tasty.

Duration: 1:23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ruined orgasms compilation

Attack Of The Cfnm Vol. 3

Studio: Pink Visual

If you dont already know, CFNM stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male and in the third addition to the Attack Of The CFNM, youll find Alexandra Belle, Betty Spanks and Sheila Faye giving one lucky guy a handjob and blowjob until he cums! Next, the ladies didnt get the memo because, theyre almost naked as they collect cum and juice it from a glass plus, theres much more!

Duration: 1:46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4197kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Attack Of The Cfnm Vol. 3

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Sex Therapy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars, Lexi Sindel, Tony Orlando
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Stockings, StrapOn, Female Domination, Cumshot

When a relationships is in trouble they will do anything to reignite the fire. Ms Sindel is a sex & relationship counselor she specializes in reconnecting the sexual chemistry. The couple sits down to talk with Ms Sindel about their problems. Natalie complains that Tonys doesn't pay enough attention to her and doesn't give back as a lover. Natalie says that she is used like a sex doll and never has pleasure herself. Ms Sindel decides make Tony a more compassionate lover by showing him what it is like to be used as a human sex doll. She encases his body in latex and bends him over. Natalie is made to watch Tony being fucked in his ass mercilessly. Natalie moans in her gag hoping she is next. Ms Sindel wants to make Tony more giving as a sex partner so she straps a dildo on him, he will have to fuck Natalie with a strap on as long as she wants without his own pleasure getting in the way of his performance. Natalie then rides Tonys cock cowgirl style in ballet boots with her hard cock .

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Sex Therapy

Perfect Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 4.

She sits and ss the bastard beneath Her and his tiny legs wiggle as She cuts off his air and he can only struggle under Her nylon covered pussy.
She feels some pity and allows him to worship at Her perfect breasts before bringing out the huge black rammer for his backsid

Total size: 810.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Perfect Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 4.

Sweet Home Ballbusting Pt.1

Cast:
Genres: ballbusting, squeezing, slap balls, handjob, cumshot, homemade, POV

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 2:11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sweet Home Ballbusting Pt.1

Lady Milana - Checking On The Slut a.k.a Slut Check

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Since her slut is not earning any money, Lady Milana wants to check if he is telling the truth. For this purpose, the wicked lady takes a papertowl and shoves it up her slaves ass. She pushes the towl all the way in with her finger, and fucks her slave with her finger as well. Afterwards the slave has to lick Lady Milanas Finger clean. Lady Milana looks for some sticks, to beat her slave with. Meanwhile the slave has to fuck himself with his fingers and stuff the papertowls deeper in his ass. When Lady Milana returns with some sticks, she starts beating the slaves ass with the sicks. The gorgeous goddess canes her little sissy with the sticks and the slave howls in pain. Lady Milana is realy angry since he is not erning enough money for his mistress. Then Lady Milana takes the remaining stick and uses ist to shove the papertowls even deeper inside the slaves ass. When the goddess is satisfied she pussl the towls back out to check them, and after checking stuff them in the slaves mouth.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 8781kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Lady Milana - Checking On The Slut a.k.a Slut Check

Treacherous Scene 2

Dueling blowjobs. An underground sex and fetish club featuring amazing acts of gleeful depravity. And that doesn't even include what goes on behind the scenes! Step through the door and witness the power struggle that ensues when the two managers battle for control of the arena where the most extreme sexual acts in the city take place.

Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Treacherous Scene 2

Queen Ryoko Iori

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AVS
Cast: Ryoko Iori
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,Slut,SM,Fetish,Asian,Japan

The Queen of BODY Ryoko Iori transcendence of a miracle. Been taunted by harsh words, Facesitting in that huge ass. Be stepped on the head with a magnificent footwork. Are tied with hemp rope penis, which dug in anal strap-on dildo. Man M to lesbian couples in pain and pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:45
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Queen Ryoko Iori

Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day 2

Release Year: 2019

camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day 2

Evil Bitch - Princess Brook - Angry Mouse Gets His Face Slapped

I want to teach my little angry slave a lesson. He is there for my fun not his own! His arms are spread and tied to the cross as i pound into his face constantly with extreme face slaps. I give him a savage mix of front hand and back hand brutal face slaps. My angry little slave likes to shout out and gets upset when i hurt him too much, he's aggressive/submissive. He likes me to beat him, but he gets angry when i do.. But that doesn't put me off, i just laugh in his face and carry on slapping his stupid face with all of my power! I love teasing him when he screams and shouts out like a retard with tourettes syndrome. WARNING: This is my angry little mouse slave, he gets very aggressive when i beat and hurt him. He screams, shouts and throws tantrums. Some people may find this disturbing, but i love it and enjoy seeing his natural reactions as i torment and attack him.

Duration: 5:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3165kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 149.8 MB

Download Evil Bitch - Princess Brook - Angry Mouse Gets His Face Slapped

The Domina Files 35 - Lady Tabea Sandoval

Studio: Spi Entertainment

Besides the world famous Aachen Cathedral which was erected back in 786 AD on the orders of Charlemagne, once ruler of most of Europe, just outside the city in a small suburb on an industrial estate a modern ruler is in strict control of her rubber and bondage domain: the blonde and dominant Lady Tabea Sandoval. In her two room dungeon and one white room she knows how to control submissive men and women, using her skills as a Japanese rope artist. She is stunning in her rubber outfit, dominating her slave into submission using various tools and a very potent creme! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Aachen, Germany.

Duration: 1:20:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Domina Files 35 - Lady Tabea Sandoval

Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Homemade Kinky Amateurs will give the pros a run for extra cash. In scene one, Kat dominates Daisey as she makes her worship the moist mound between her legs. In scene two, Foxxy makes Snider nut on her boot from her face sitting and taste of her pussy. In scene three, Jizelle rocks Angela's worship with strap-on penetration and hot wax drippings to her frail body

Duration: 1:40:46
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Sweet Home Ballbusting Part 1

Release Year: 2019

Sexy homemade ballbusting to mutual joy. In the first three POV scenes the guy cums with pleasure, the scenes are just fire. Next, a very touching kiss when a girl has sexy with his knee. Further, it is also interesting home scene.

Duration: 2:11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sweet Home Ballbusting Part 1

Mistress Maitland 2: Overtaken - Maitland Ward, Bridgette B

Mistress Maitland recounts her time as a sub and the day she finally grew strong enough to overtake her domme. Part 2 of 4.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Maitland 2: Overtaken - Maitland Ward, Bridgette B

Sex Therapy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars, Lexi Sindel, Tony Orlando
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Stockings, StrapOn, Female Domination, Cumshot

When a relationships is in trouble they will do anything to reignite the fire. Ms Sindel is a sex & relationship counselor she specializes in reconnecting the sexual chemistry. The couple sits down to talk with Ms Sindel about their problems. Natalie complains that Tonys doesn't pay enough attention to her and doesn't give back as a lover. Natalie says that she is used like a sex doll and never has pleasure herself. Ms Sindel decides make Tony a more compassionate lover by showing him what it is like to be used as a human sex doll. She encases his body in latex and bends him over. Natalie is made to watch Tony being fucked in his ass mercilessly. Natalie moans in her gag hoping she is next. Ms Sindel wants to make Tony more giving as a sex partner so she straps a dildo on him, he will have to fuck Natalie with a strap on as long as she wants without his own pleasure getting in the way of his performance. Natalie then rides Tonys cock cowgirl style in ballet boots with her hard cock .

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Sex Therapy