Audio: 125kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Like a virgin anal slut ass fucked hard

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Femdom-amateur
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom
Video language: English

The guy often experiments with his girlfriend in sex. He substitutes his ass and his girlfriend develops his anal hole, then begins to fuck him with a rubber dick. The guy ends up with a stream of sperm without touching his penis, like a real girl. The couple shows all these perversions on the webcam.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8943kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Like a virgin anal slut ass fucked hard

Im Auftrag Der Herrinnen

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Baronessa di Rivera and Miss Emely Bentley are visiting their foot-slave and butler at the Berlin Venus-Convention. While they are walking through the halls they recognize that they have been followed by a horny guy. They catch him and he gets a lot of pee directly into his mouth while all the other visitors are watching.

Duration: 2:03:21
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Im Auftrag Der Herrinnen

Cuckold Honeymoon

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Bisexexualnye Nature is always very nice to rest. Outdoor activities and so on. And nice to spend time with a beautiful girl who is ready to give their holes to it visited these two penis Toli Toli gay guys.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuckold Honeymoon

Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby Part 1

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Tits, Cuckolding, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Sarah Diavola convinced her husband to let her fuck him with a strap on. He whimpers when it goes in, but she loves it so much that something comes over her. She suddenly loves being so dominant."I don't even want you to fuck me anymore. I just wanna fuck you like this from now on."
Once she warms up his ass and he starts to feel it good on his prostate, he becomes puddy in his wife's hands. She bends him over and rails him deep from behind. She reaches around and finds that his cock is hard. He'd do anything for her at this point.Things quickly escalate. She has him begging for her cock. "This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don't get fucked in the ass.. So I'm going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you're lucky, I'll fuck yours with my strapon.. You don't even care that you are a total bitch for me now."And he doesn't. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on h.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 826.0 MB

Download Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby Part 1

Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Freedom
Genres: Japanese, Femdom, Ballbusting, Wax Torture, CBT

2013年5月某日、都内のスタジオに集まった13名の「命知らずな漢たち」彼らは厳正なる書類選考の末選ばれた「未来のフリーダムを支える金蹴り男優」の候補者達でした。参加者は金蹴りのベテランから今まで一度も蹴られた事のないド素人さんまで様々。緊張か恐怖か、皆さんガチガチに固まって審判の時を待っています。

Format: real
Duration: 2:49:47
Video: 720x404, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

Release Year: 2017

Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.

Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

Pussy Licking Slave Gets Ruined Orgasm

Cast: Bunny Colby, Draven Navarro
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Bunny Colby is wearing a shiny leotard, black pantyhose and heels. Her slave, Draven Navarro is standing at attention. She's been teasing and denying him for a long time. She has him under the impression that he will finally cum today.She strokes his big cock and quickly brings him to the edge of cumming, only to let go and squeeze his big balls and roll her eyes.
Bunny does this over and over, masterfully stroking his cock and getting him to the edge of cumming many times.She puts her pantyhose covered feet in his face makes him worship them while she strokes, then denies him again.If he wants to cum, it's going to be hell.
She tells him that if he really wants to cum, he's going to lick her pussy until she cums first.She stands up, strips off her shiny leotard and rips open the crotch of her pantyhose, then straddles his face. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge, then lets go and denies him with a smack in the balls while he licks her pussy.
She encourages him to .

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 754.4 MB

Download Pussy Licking Slave Gets Ruined Orgasm

Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day 2

camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day 2

Rubber Slaves

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

18 Year Old Naomi Nash: More Pegging and Draining Part 2

Cast: Naomi Nash, Tony Orlando
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On

"So this is the 3rd time I'm making you cum tonight. After this, it's going to start to hurt."Naomi shoves her pink cock back inside Dr Orlando and he whimpers. She fucks him with long hard strokes while teasing his hard cock and smiling. All he can feel is his ass getting filled and spread and his cock being masterfully teased.
The super spy brings him the edge of orgasm a couple times before she tells him she's going to suck his cum out and spit it in his mouth again.
She looks up at him with her pretty eyes while she fills her mouth with his cum then walks over to him, opens his helpless mouth and spits his cum down his throat."I did tell you in the beginning that you could use my pussy.. Do you want that now?"Helpless Dr Orlando whimpers a yes.To be continued.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

Download 18 Year Old Naomi Nash: More Pegging and Draining Part 2

Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery - Day 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TheEnglishMansion
Cast: Guys
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery - Day 2

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Brutal Edging by Bunny Colby

Cast: Bunny Colby, Draven Navarro
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights

Bunny Colby is wearing a shiny leotard, black pantyhose and heels. Her slave, Draven Navarro is standing at attention. She's been teasing and denying him for a long time. She has him under the impression that he will finally cum today.She strokes his big cock and quickly brings him to the edge of cumming, only to let go and squeeze his big balls and roll her eyes.
Bunny does this over and over, masterfully stroking his cock and getting him to the edge of cumming many times.She puts her pantyhose covered feet in his face makes him worship them while she strokes, then denies him again.If he wants to cum, it's going to be hell.To be continued.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 446.8 MB

Download Brutal Edging by Bunny Colby

Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Freedom
Genres: Japanese, Femdom, Ballbusting, Wax Torture, CBT

2013年5月某日、都内のスタジオに集まった13名の「命知らずな漢たち」彼らは厳正なる書類選考の末選ばれた「未来のフリーダムを支える金蹴り男優」の候補者達でした。参加者は金蹴りのベテランから今まで一度も蹴られた事のないド素人さんまで様々。緊張か恐怖か、皆さんガチガチに固まって審判の時を待っています。

Format: real
Duration: 2:49:47
Video: 720x404, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

These "Bad Boyz" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time.

Duration: 1:36:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2